Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think with Carrie, the concert is hardly breaking her out of her comfort zone or doing something different.

She has done many concerts, has appeared with Rob
countless times and will most likely perform songs she's done before
It's just very...meh. We've seen it before.

Reactions: 14
I think with Carrie, the concert is hardly breaking her out of her comfort zone or doing something different.

We have, but she's slowly falling down the pecking order. This is not a high profile concert, there's no getting away from it.

'West end royalty' would not appear at something like this usually.

Reactions: 13

And won’t bother rehearsing, until the morning of …

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How Rob and Carrie have fallen

Every time I see that headshot, I’m newly shocked by how awful it is. Especially when it’s in a collage next to other actors professional headshots. It’s so over-exposed, and she looks pale, ill, and on the verge of tears. IIRC it was a “gifted” photoshoot, which says it all.

I worked in the casting industry many moons ago and one thing the experts I worked with always stressed was the importance of a great headshot. A good one will get you more auditions and a bad one will hold you back. Carrie clearly thinks she’s so “famous” that she’s above this now and her headshot has no bearing on whether she’s offered work.

There are so many amazing actor photographers out there who could provide her with some stunning photos, but clearly she’s too stingy to put her hand in her pocket to pay for it.

Reactions: 17

Yeah, it's rehashing former glory. Pretend it's regular a job they have for a minute, your employer or interviewer wants to know what you've achieved this year, or even this quarter. "I was a big deal 5 years ago" doesn't mean much. Theatre performers want to keep moving up, break new ground, get dream roles. Not do karaoke.

Reactions: 15
Somehow the subject of Crabbie and John came up in a conversation I was having and the ‘human’ I was talking to said “I saw a video where I thought it was a super fan waiting for her autograph but it’s her partner! Carrie’s fella looks like the bloke from the Undateables” Now I can’t unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'll never understand why he uses so many exclamation marks!!!! Or why he thinks that's a good face to pull.

Reactions: 29
I had to suffer so you have to suffer.

Loving him trying to hashtag his daughter...
A parent walks their baby, quick call the newspapers as this has never ever happened before 😱🙄

Also, what the duck is he wearing?

Do you think they know how to take the pram hood down? LET THE BABY SEE DAYLIGHT

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah, it's rehashing former glory. Pretend it's regular a job they have for a minute, your employer or interviewer wants to know what you've achieved this year, or even this quarter. "I was a big deal 5 years ago" doesn't mean much. Theatre performers want to keep moving up, break new ground, get dream roles. Not do karaoke.
Let’s be real. Carrie has been trading on her work as the ‘mute on stage for all of two minutes West end starring role of child Eponine’ since she was eight.
She’s gonna cling on to the child star turned west end ‘star’ til the bitter end.

Same as all these ‘west end star’ teachers doing workshops.
If you were 2nd cover ensemble in Mamma Mia 7 years ago … or indeed a leading lady in Cinderella 4 years ago - can you really still claim to be a west end star?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.