Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her getting into the political commentary/debate stuff? I am cringing just at the thought! Her shouting and gurning at the camera would surely not inspire anyone to get politically engaged would it?
---
I think she genuinely believes she was. People like her think because they're not aristocrats or millionaires and their parents had a job that makes them working class. She can't understand that had a well paid management job pushed her family into the middle class bracket. Any Job = working class. They're the same people who say things like "we all have the same 24 hours just work harder if you want more money" because they don't know what normal people experience
Sadly think you are correct, I see this kind of attitude a lot from the middle class who just don't seem to realise how comfortably off they are compared to most. It's really weird how they can be so wrong about it.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, it was breaking news about 24 hours ago. Why is she just sharing this now like it’s just been announced when it’s all over social media and the news. And what’s the point in her of all people sharing this, between the Disney guff and baby freebie posts who is this for? Where’s her social commentary and political insights into the upcoming election, I’d love for her to do a TikTok about it and give her shouty opinions while doing The Face. View attachment 2952774
Thank you carrie! We wouldn't have known otherwise x Glad to get updates from elites such as yourself x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine her getting into the political commentary/debate stuff? I am cringing just at the thought! Her shouting and gurning at the camera would surely not inspire anyone to get politically engaged would it?
---

Sadly think you are correct, I see this kind of attitude a lot from the middle class who just don't seem to realise how comfortably off they are compared to most. It's really weird how they can be so wrong about it.
She would have absolutely no idea and be ranting complete nonsense. Poor Mabel having to be inside the house when she sits and shouts at the camera!

Reactions: 10
Hahahaa. She's only one step away from becoming a gigging pub singer like one of us regular-dedular working class folk.

DO TINA TURNER 💃
From sharing the stage with Patti lu Pone to this. It is a really shocking fall from grace.

Reactions: 6
Ick isn’t a strong enough word. The whole thing is worse than the screen shot …

IMG_5373.jpeg

Such a dish.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Ick isn’t a strong enough word. The whole thing is worse than the screen shot …

View attachment 2953083
Such a dish.
Oh you have a daughter? And she’s napping? Oh sorry, I didn’t realise since you NEVER MENTION IT 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

she just had to get that in there, if she was posting anything worth watching you’d think they’d wait until missmarple is awake rather than this icky awful asmr inducing tit.

Reactions: 21
She would have absolutely no idea and be ranting complete nonsense. Poor Mabel having to be inside the house when she sits and shouts at the camera!
Carrie screams Tory voter but the worst kind ie the kind of person who realised voting Tory is voting for the villains who hate the poor and sick, screwed us all with Brexit and loathe anyone who didn’t go to Eton so she SAYS she’s Labour but she’ll secretly vote Tory

Reactions: 18
Carrie screams Tory voter but the worst kind ie the kind of person who realised voting Tory is voting for the villains who hate the poor and sick, screwed us all with Brexit and loathe anyone who didn’t go to Eton so she SAYS she’s Labour but she’ll secretly vote Tory
Carrie is working class. Don't you know, her dad worked at the Kodak factory and she went to Disney every year. Oh and went to all girls private school.

She has had a hard life x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“Our daughter”. “My wife”. “This human”. I find how they refer to people so weird.
It gives me the ick massively when anyone says "human" when it should be "person"... like are we aliens now, or robots? It started with millennials so it's some digital age quirk I guess but nope, don't like it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.