Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man, I GENUINELY just miscalculated mabel's age and thought she was older 😬 time seems to work differently for me on these threads...

I also do have a niece that went to a nursery at 3 months because my sister runs a business and had to go back early. I foolishly assumed that was common! But yeah, now I think about it my sister said she was the youngest baby in the baby room. Sorry!! I'm an idiot
Blame her tedious content. Feels like it’s dragged on for months! A day in Mabel’s life probably feels like a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“LOOK AT ALL THESE PEOPLE - SOME OF THEM FAMOUS - FALL IN LOVE WITH MY SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKE BABY”

OR they were politely holding an acquaintances baby trying not to comment that she’s the image of her Dad. No one goes to see a baby to say anything but glowing things

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_5013.jpeg

People holding your baby and smiling at the baby, that’s such an extraordinary event. 😻😻

Get over yourself, no one is falling in love with your baby. They’re just being nice, which is what normal people are like when visiting someone that has a baby.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
Someone previously mentioned Joel’s mouth looking like a a shaved fanny. I cannot unsee it in this pic, and want the duck is the face he is pulling?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2955096
People holding your baby and smiling at the baby, that’s such an extraordinary event. 😻😻

Get over yourself, no one is falling in love with your baby. They’re just being nice, which is what normal people are like when visiting someone that has a baby.
Carrie really doesn't know what falling in love is, does she?

Also why does she think we need to see this, wow heart emojis, such wonderful photos to look at 🙄😂

They are holding Mabel, yippeeee tit 😂 none of them look bothered and aren't falling in love with your daughter 😉

Gary really needs to learn what love actually is.

Reactions: 17
Gary really needs to learn what love actually is.
She only loves herself and based on how she’s let herself go, I don’t think she knows much about self love either. Poor baby girl is doomed if you ask me with those idiotic and selfish parents.

Reactions: 8
It’s also a typical narcissistic way of expressing it. People are falling in love with HER DAUGHTER. She could have written something like „so happy we had friends over to meet Mabel, she enjoyed it so much“ (whatever), but it’s still all about Carrie. Her child will forever only be an extension of herself. We will hear endless insane stories of alleged similarities between Carrie and her child. It’s already begun with the Disney obsession. That’s the only way a narcissist can accept their child and the attention the child gets from others.

Reactions: 38
I’ve held countless friend’s babies, I work with babies, I really like babies, but I’ve fallen in love with precisely none of them. Am I broken? Have I just been meeting really average babies 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's the way she makes the most normal, mundane things in the world out to be so out of the ordinary and amazing. I've not really seen anyone else do this to the extent that Carrie does. It does make me wonder about her mental health. I know she's had therapy in the past... it doesn't sound like it did much other than reinforce her pre-held beliefs.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2955096

God she's such a twit.

I've held friend's babies, best friends! I've smiled for the camera but at no point did I ever fall in love with the kid. I did my duty, the polite bullshit of cooing and saying the baby is gorgeous - blah blah blah but realistically I couldn't wait to hand them back. Of course I am the only person in any of my friendship groups that hasnt reproduced and am very bored by baby stuff in general, so I might be in the minority, but Crabbie seriously, the only person to love your little creature is usually related to it.

Reactions: 20
WTF? As a mum, I have never been deluded enough to think anyone bar very close family fell in love with my baby.

They're being polite and holding your baby, Carrie. I'm really sorry but Moped isn't a special magical baby that everyone is enchanted by - she's literally just a baby.

Reactions: 32
The other day I watched an interview with Claudia Jessie, who plays Eloise on Bridgerton. She was on Stephen Colbert‘s show. Claudia‘s way of speaking reminded me of Carrie, kinda shouty while doing „cutesy“ grimaces. The reason I still didn’t mind her: she was charming, self-deprecating and a hilarious storyteller. If Carrie had a sense of humor and wasn’t so intent on always being the hero in all her stories, she’d be much more bearable.

Reactions: 13
She is so boring. That’s a conversation that you just have with yourself in your head, deciding what to do next. Even your partner, friends or family wouldn’t be interested in listening to that, let alone your subscribers.

For anyone that doesn’t want to waste 2 minutes of their life, Mabel went to sleep. Carrie doesn’t know what to do with herself. You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.