Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to suffer so you have to suffer.

Loving him trying to hashtag his daughter...
He looks exactly like Tony Clifon. Who is a CHARACTER specifically designed to be UNLIKEABLE and REVOLTING. Carrie actually marrying this man is my Roman Empire 😭😭

1000012274.jpg

1000012273.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Joel still makes me sick and his perception of what a working parent is, is laughable. Thank you that’s my monthly contribution done.

Reactions: 25
He's DESPERATE to use that baby for likes and freebies. Hashtag baby Mabel? You are a bleeping ghoul mate. Stop getting off to your own like count

Reactions: 38
I wouldn't call one parent basically not working, and the other with a job that only requires him to 'work' for about 20 minutes a day, working parents
---
Most parents have one working minimum 8+ hours a day (plus commute), and the other working part time or even full

Reactions: 34
Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 - A career handed to me so I'm now a lazy arse. Ignore all my holidays, I'm still, im still Carrie working class!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is just a joke because it's far too niche, but remember when we had thread titles that only referred to Carrie as related to someone else (Tom Fletcher's sister, etc) ?

CHF #98 Wife of Tony Clifton

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wouldn't call one parent basically not working, and the other with a job that only requires him to 'work' for about 20 minutes a day, working parents
---
Most parents have one working minimum 8+ hours a day (plus commute), and the other working part time or even full
Exactly, and loads of babies are going to nursery at mabel's age because both parents need to work full time. Mabel is at home with both parents MOST of the day. Why are they both so weird about being things they aren't- Carrie didn't grow up working class and she's very much a stay at home mum right now. Do they truly, GENUINELY think their lives are as hard as the average person and that they work as hard?? Are they seriously that delusional?

Reactions: 16
Exactly, and loads of babies are going to nursery at mabel's age because both parents need to work full time. Mabel is at home with both parents MOST of the day. Why are they both so weird about being things they aren't- Carrie didn't grow up working class and she's very much a stay at home mum right now. Do they truly, GENUINELY think their lives are as hard as the average person and that they work as hard?? Are they seriously that delusional?
Mabel is 9 weeks old- there are definitely not loads of babies her age in nursery! The youngest most will take them is six months! Some three months but it’s not the norm to be there that young. The maternity leave in the U.K. is a year although I could only take the nine that were paid (and paid badly at that but I was glad to have the time)
I do think Joel could do way more but maybe he does and Little Miss Martyr doesn’t show it.

Reactions: 13
It gives me the ick massively when anyone says "human" when it should be "person"... like are we aliens now, or robots? It started with millennials so it's some digital age quirk I guess but nope, don't like it.
I guess it's common enough but something about the way they use it is creepy? Like "we're totally not aliens about to reveal our true forms before eating you alive :) "

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mabel is 9 weeks old- there are definitely not loads of babies her age in nursery! The youngest most will take them is six months! Some three months but it’s not the norm to be there that young. The maternity leave in the U.K. is a year although I could only take the nine that were paid (and paid badly at that but I was glad to have the time)
I do think Joel could do way more but maybe he does and Little Miss Martyr doesn’t show it.
Oh man, I GENUINELY just miscalculated mabel's age and thought she was older 😬 time seems to work differently for me on these threads...

I also do have a niece that went to a nursery at 3 months because my sister runs a business and had to go back early. I foolishly assumed that was common! But yeah, now I think about it my sister said she was the youngest baby in the baby room. Sorry!! I'm an idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.