Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calamity Jane holds a special place in my heart 🥹 Carrie will absolutely murder the songs! She’s not funny, she’s a terrible actress and she can’t dance. Why on earth was she cast in this? The orange hair is awful. Big sigh 😞

Reactions: 9
He stated he didn’t search out the negativity, but his friends sent him it asking “have you seen this”
Maybe get better friends than Joel. Or communicate that you don’t want to be sent it.

Also said they would share pictures of Mabel if people were kind…

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Joel’s live shows him up as a massive hypocrite because he had no problem openly mocking that child who was doing a Legally Blonde performance but GOD FORBID someone say something about Carrie.

Reactions: 12
worth saving for future reference

View attachment 2964812
Wow, she’s caught the exclamation point disease from Joel!!!!!!!!!!
---
Note how the question was will you be doing all days and venues and she responded she will be doing all venues.
Not every day, so maybe one or two nights per stop? 😜
I’m sorry but if the Producers are putting her name in huge letters as the draw on the posters then she has a moral duty to perform.
I’m afraid ‘you paid to see Calamity Jane you got Calamity Jane’ won’t cut it if she doesn’t.
appear.
The is the issue with stunt casting.
---
[
but Jason Donovan did Annie Get Your Gun around the same time so maybe he'll end up back in it.
No way would Jason Donovan be second fiddle to Carrie Hope Fletcher in the publicity stakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
New thread is here by the way, kindly started by @thisiscat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.