Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel looks like he sleeps with his mouth wide open. Like his lower jaw is just a little twig sized bone and it takes concerted effort to stop it flopping open under the weight of his chin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Carrie is working class. Don't you know, her dad worked at the Kodak factory and she went to Disney every year. Oh and went to all girls private school.

She has had a hard life x
#PrayForCrabbie 😂🤡😂
On my way to set her up a JustGiving page to help her out 🤡🤑🤡
---
Lolz at her posting yesterday’s headline news on her story this afternoon.
She is such a Boomer in every Universe 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The huge ornament - I actually mean the unused exercise bike in the background 🤣
Oh jeez they've got a peloton and thanks to the fact that peloton have just made the member directory searchable, I have found what appears to be their joint profile and can see that the bike has been used exactly twice so far this year. To their credit however, the rides that they have done (all 18 of them) are ones that I would also do (or have done) based on choice of music or theme of ride so I will make sure to give a high-five on behalf of Tattle when I overtake them on the leaderboard should we ever be riding in the same class at the same time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh jeez they've got a peloton and thanks to the fact that peloton have just made the member directory searchable, I have found what appears to be their joint profile and can see that the bike has been used exactly twice so far this year. To their credit however, the rides that they have done (all 18 of them) are ones that I would also do (or have done) based on choice of music or theme of ride so I will make sure to give a high-five on behalf of Tattle when I overtake them on the leaderboard should we ever be riding in the same class at the same time.
I mean just looking at the size of them both I could have guest that 😂💀😂 Between that and the three times a week swimming sessions with Bob no wonder No Neck is such a ick dish 😂🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great detective work tattler 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow what an opportunity, what an amazing job, well not really, is that all you can manage now just a boring concert?

Not really worth getting out of bed for 😂😂
---
Just opened the link and Carrie is only listed for Heathers and Cinderella, her worst performances 😂
Love that she trades on Cinderella when all she did was witch about it.
She’ll trade on it for years. She’ll never be The Leading Lady again.

Reactions: 13
Sorry to waffle on about Peloton again but having just looked at the ride history I completely missed the fact that they haven’t done any of the Disney content (probably not used it enough to realise that there are a whole load of Disney and Broadway classes). For those who aren’t (cult) members, each ride has a theme which includes either type of activity (HIIT, climb, endurance) or music (90s, pop, indie rock, Broadway etc). So this is a PSA for anyone reading with a peloton (John) that you might enjoy the Disney rides if you are wanting a nudge to get on the expensive clothes horse. You can find them all in the classes page, click the “collections” tab, keep scrolling down and you’ll find the Disney class playlist.
There, we’re not all nasty on tattle, I think my peloton is great and I want to do something nice in case you didn’t know how to find the classes that might interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow what an opportunity, what an amazing job, well not really, is that all you can manage now just a boring concert?

Not really worth getting out of bed for 😂😂
---
Just opened the link and Carrie is only listed for Heathers and Cinderella, her worst performances 😂
BIB - I don’t know maybe if she’d been able to do something like this before having Mabel our poor working class Care Bear would’ve been able to use the money from it to buy a bath thermometer instead of having to have a freebie. (No I won’t let this go).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but what’s the issue with the Guildford concert? Not sure about Emily Mae but the other two are fairly big names in the industry - it can’t be that bad if they’re both agreed surely?

Reactions: 5
Sorry to waffle on about Peloton again but having just looked at the ride history I completely missed the fact that they haven’t done any of the Disney content (probably not used it enough to realise that there are a whole load of Disney and Broadway classes). For those who aren’t (cult) members, each ride has a theme which includes either type of activity (HIIT, climb, endurance) or music (90s, pop, indie rock, Broadway etc). So this is a PSA for anyone reading with a peloton (John) that you might enjoy the Disney rides if you are wanting a nudge to get on the expensive clothes horse. You can find them all in the classes page, click the “collections” tab, keep scrolling down and you’ll find the Disney class playlist.
There, we’re not all nasty on tattle, I think my peloton is great and I want to do something nice in case you didn’t know how to find the classes that might interest.
Bloody love the Broadway rides but then I love musicals, Moulin Rouge was brilliant. Also did some Disney rides only because I could song along as having an autistic son obsessed with Disney when younger you get to know the words 🤣🤣

She obviously bought the bike, as no way would they give her a bike as I have seen videos from people that recd a bike from them and they put some effort into advertising it.

Most expensive clothes hanger ever 🤣🤣

It gives me the ick massively when anyone says "human" when it should be "person"... like are we aliens now, or robots? It started with millennials so it's some digital age quirk I guess but nope, don't like it.
It's such a dehumanising phrase (oddly enough)
---
I’m sorry but what’s the issue with the Guildford concert? Not sure about Emily Mae but the other two are fairly big names in the industry - it can’t be that bad if they’re both agreed surely?
I wouldn't say they are big names tbh.

Rob really doesn't get much work, and also has a bit of an ego reputation (birds of a feather flock together). Like Carrie he is mainly known for Les Mis and occasional one off events. He's never really broken out into leading man territory.

Aimie hasn't done much of late either and is mainly known for Six and Pretty Woman.

Last edited:
It's such a dehumanising phrase (oddly enough)
---

I wouldn't say they are big names tbh.

Rob really doesn't get much work, and also has a bit of an ego reputation (birds of a feather flock together). Like Carrie he is mainly known for Les Mis and occasional one off events. He's never really broken out into leading man territory.

Aimie hasn't done much of late either and is mainly known for Six and Pretty Woman.
They are aren't special, unless I was a Carrie obsessed fan, I wouldn't go 'wow what an amazing line up, let's go'.

So many better people out there in the industry. Yes it is just a concert, I always see one off concerts as the singers being in need of some cash and desperate for work 🤣 The tickets will sell to Gary's stalker fans!

Also all the decent performers are actually in productions.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.