Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as Carrie is going to Disney again and doesn't seem to know other places exist in this universe (I know it's early, but still):

Carrie Hope Fletcher #98 - It's A Small World After All

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
ALERT ALERT.
They do go out of the house. Every day.

She must be reading here. She’s not apologising for being a baby bore. I do not believe anyone wrote that in her comments. She read it here.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“I WONT APOLOGISE FOR TALKING ABOUT MY BABY”

No one is saying you can’t but it’s literally all you talk about. Can’t complain in a few years about losing your sense of self and only being seen as a MUMMA when all you talking about is being a MUMMA.

You can have a kid and talk about things other than the kid.

Reactions: 27
If they left the house every day it would be all over Instagram from both of them. They both document non-events so see no reason why this wouldn’t be the same.

Reactions: 29
“I WONT APOLOGISE FOR TALKING ABOUT MY BABY”

No one is saying you can’t but it’s literally all you talk about. Can’t complain in a few years about losing your sense of self and only being seen as a MUMMA when all you talking about is being a MUMMA.

You can have a kid and talk about things other than the kid.
On what's meant to be a professional account too - no one would bat an eyelid if it were just a private friends-and-family-only account. None of the other MT actors I follow go on about their kids THIS much, and that does include a fair few who've had babies while I've been following (Sam Barks, Sophie Isaac, T'Shan Williams, Summer Strallen etc).

ETA: As others have said, mentioning her every now and then wouldn't be a big deal but it's constant. I actually am glad she isn't showing her baby's face. But making a big deal of hiding her face "for privacy" while then continuing to give a blow-by-blow account of every little thing she does ever, including some private/potentially embarrassing stuff (boob shark, ruining outfits with poonamis), really is having the opposite of the desired effect, I'd say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Carrie in no universe were you size 12-14
People lying about their size is such a pet peeve of mine, it’s not very body positive to pretend to be much smaller than you really are.
She was a 14 yeaaaars ago when she was much much smaller than she is now.
IMG_4571.png

IMG_4572.png

You could not talk about your previous sizes at all, that’s always an option.

Before you come for me, this is a gossip forum 😇. Also her changing body and looks declining have nothing to do with the baby. Her changes happened before Moneymaker was conceived (on the first try, in case anyone forgot she’s the queen of fertility).

Also hilarious how even during a clothing haul (hideous clothes by the way) she needs to remind people that she’s breastfeeding.

In case anyone hasn’t seen it, she says she had a breast milk stain which she tried drying with a blow dryer and the milk burned. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest inane drivel that people have paid for. First up, another excruciatingly detailed account of Mabel’s sleeping habits!!!! And then her already crying over the fact that she’s going to have a ✨daughter✨ at Disney (but she’s totally not a Disney adult)

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Do us all a favour Carrie, bore off with your mum content on social media and speak to your "many friends" and new mum mates about your baby
When she doubles down and acts all stubborn then she just looks idiotic

Reactions: 23
I don’t get why having her daughter on her Disney trip would make her sob more than usual. This is a baby that doesn’t know about Disney yet 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe I’d get it if Moneymaker was old enough to understand Disney and was a big fan and super excited about her first Disney trip and Carrie was getting emotional about sharing that moment with her. But not for a baby that has no clue about anything. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

But of course Disney doesn’t rule her life. 🤡🤡
---
On what's meant to be a professional account too - no one would bat an eyelid if it were just a private friends-and-family-only account.
I’m just gonna say that people don’t even mention their kids that much on personal accounts. So yeah, if she had friends even they’d have something to say about it, probably by just distancing themselves from her. No one cares that much about someone else’s kid, not even the people in your life. It’s just boring. 🥱

In Carrie’s case, she hasn’t had any friends aside from Scott for years and he ain’t gonna put up with the baby talk, especially now that free rent is out of the picture. Even for free rent it wouldn’t be worth it IMHO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
God, I can't listen to her talk anymore. She talks soooo slowly and pauses sooooo long between the beginning, the middle and the end of the sentence. But also, this reads to me, once again, as her just rushing along and pretending Mabel is older than she is. If she was 4 or 5 or 6, I'd get it. I don't like Disney and I'd probably shed a tear at seeing my kid enjoy all the magic. But girl, you daughter is a couple months old? This trip is for you and you alone.

Reactions: 24
The latest inane drivel that people have paid for. First up, another excruciatingly detailed account of Mabel’s sleeping habits!!!! And then her already crying over the fact that she’s going to have a ✨daughter✨ at Disney (but she’s totally not a Disney adult)

So she had a difficult night with Mabel, aaaand she decided to wake her weeks old infant up at 7 after that?? Just let her sleep, give up trying to force your weeks old baby on schedule, you selfish, selfish idiot. I know some people who started on a schedule at 3 months because they both worked shifts in hospital and had no choice, but there's no need here

And I do not understand why she isn't in one of those groups where everyone has a newborn and they compare notes. People I know who have had kids loved being able to make connections with other parents and have their child meet and sometimes grow up alongside children the same age. She could have messaged them about all this stuff. I don't wanna hear about it, I really don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
And I do not understand why she isn't in one of those groups where everyone has a newborn and they compare notes.
She’s a celebrity and a west end leading lady, she cannot mix with the peasants.
And she’s not good or famous enough to mix with real celebrities and leading ladies in MT that have kids.

Reactions: 8
She is so embarrassing, ffs someone take her out somewhere and take her bloody phone off her.

Those jeans are awful, that shirt is vile, it makes her look like a frumpy Mum 😂

You are not a Mum blogger, you aren't a fashion blogger but if there was an award for the most boring person on TIKTOK you would win it.

You daughter will not give a tit about going Disney, she will appreciate the bright lights but sod all else.

You really haven't got a clue 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is not a 12-14. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being any size but just be honest about it??

She does her “body positivity” shite as well and has posted about being a curvier girl but 12-14 is smaller than average (as the UK size average is 16). Which is it Cazza?

Reactions: 22
She said she was a 12-14 many, many years ago and there is just no way that she was still that same size before her pregnancy. She looked dramatically different

Reactions: 15
People lying about their size is such a pet peeve of mine, it’s not very body positive to pretend to be much smaller than you really are.
She was a 14 yeaaaars ago when she was much much smaller than she is now.
View attachment 2926282

View attachment 2926283
You could not talk about your previous sizes at all, that’s always an option.

Before you come for me, this is a gossip forum 😇. Also her changing body and looks declining have nothing to do with the baby. Her changes happened before Moneymaker was conceived (on the first try, in case anyone forgot she’s the queen of fertility).

Also hilarious how even during a clothing haul (hideous clothes by the way) she needs to remind people that she’s breastfeeding.

In case anyone hasn’t seen it, she says she had a breast milk stain which she tried drying with a blow dryer and the milk burned. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Looking more like Fizz everyday
1_CoroFiz_Kirk2.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
wow yeah so funny Carrie, distracting an actor so they duck up their lines. Hilarious
The whole thing about how ENGAGED HE WAS talking TO HER is unnecessary and she only told this whole story to boast that she is actually talking to her coworkers. I did humble bragging like this when I was 13 and already got embarassed by it when I turned 14. She is so immature.

She is also talking sooo aggressively with her child :/ I might be sensitive because of my own childhood but I hope she does not become a controlling parent. There are some red flags already.

Reactions: 20
The whole thing about how ENGAGED HE WAS talking TO HER is unnecessary and she only told this whole story to boast that she is actually talking to her coworkers. I did humble bragging like this when I was 13 and already got embarassed by it when I turned 14. She is so immature.

She is also talking sooo aggressively with her child :/ I might be sensitive because of my own childhood but I hope she does not become a controlling parent. There are some red flags already.
Carrie is the most controlling person on the planet. She's going to be an awful mum.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.