Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear God, she’s so boring. I wonder if her friends are all bored stiff with her repetitive stories about how long Mabel did or didn’t sleep for, that they avoid her calls, so she has to share it with a load of strangers.
Does Mabel constantly lie down, as her feet are always on carries stomach. Odd. Speaking of odd, the library book Cardigan looks like a costume. It’s dowdy.

Reactions: 20
WHY IS SHE STILL HOLDING THAT BABY

It is 24 degrees in Bristol today, so hotter in London, sticky and humid, that baby needs less clothes and to lay on a mat or in a pram.

Remember us English peeps don't have air conditioning and don't have nice heat 🫠

It should not be permanently attached to the sofa with her.

Reactions: 13
She doesn't need to act like a martyr about being a baby bore. Just go and talk to other mothers!!! IN PERSON!! There are organisations for it!!!

Reactions: 18
I actually sort of like the look she's gone with lately with the jeans and shirts/tops. They're not the most flattering jeans but it's definitely better than her usual witchy crap.
I am all for jeans, but hers look like the ill fitting leggings you buy on sale for a fiver because no one buys them and they are desperate to be get rid of them. They just look really bad on her. As do her tops, they are hideous and ill fitting.

She used to own proper jeans a few years ago
IMG_4597.jpeg

She could always buy similar ones. Many brands sell jeans for curvy bodies (bum bigger than waist).

Reactions: 14
Just catching up (was busy getting ready and then going to the Eras Tour last night 🪩) but I find it hilarious they're jetting six-month-old Marjorie Mastermind Mirrorball Montague to WDW.

I'll prepare a bingo card for the occasion, please tag me in any suggestions (but we've got time). Do we think there'll be another bagpipe performance on board?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just catching up (was busy getting ready and then going to the Eras Tour last night 🪩) but I find it hilarious they're jetting six-month-old Marjorie Mastermind Mirrorball Montague to WDW.

I'll prepare a bingo card for the occasion, please tag me in any suggestions (but we've got time). Do we think there'll be another bagpipe performance on board?
will be "good" practice for dragging the poor mite around the UK on tour!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she over ENUNCIATE every word she speaks to the point her mouth looks like it belongs to some kind of inflatable doll.

Also, why has she bought a bug shirt she doesn’t even like just because it’s quirky and different? She looks like an overgrown toddler. View attachment 2927309
View attachment 2927310
View attachment 2927311
This bug shirt looks like toddler pyjamas and it doesn’t fit properly
---
You’ve been at home all day. You don’t need to sit in a top stained with breast milk.
Also trying on clothes you might send back over dirty clothing is gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Dear God, she’s so boring. I wonder if her friends are all bored stiff with her repetitive stories about how long Mabel did or didn’t sleep for, that they avoid her calls, so she has to share it with a load of strangers.
Does Mabel constantly lie down, as her feet are always on carries stomach. Odd. Speaking of odd, the library book Cardigan looks like a costume. It’s dowdy.
Who?

I think it’s never been more obvious that she doesn’t have any real friends, not even one. All of her mundane drivel would do for a what’s app to a friend, but the internet gets it instead.

Reactions: 20
Huge? You're having a bleeping laugh. She's average sized.
She is huge 🤷🏼‍♀️ Over 50% of UK is overweight (and half of them are obese), so calling her average size doesn’t mean much.

Anyway these threads have gotten so boring that we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel. I miss times like the 12 days of Joelmas. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Huge? You're having a bleeping laugh. She's average sized.
If Carrie is ‚average‘ sized.. then England or the world (whatever average she might be according to you) are in big trouble 😅. Well perhaps she genuinely is the average weight for a UK woman? But that doesn’t make her any less huge. She isn’t healthy - listen to her smacking, puffing and breathing noises.. like a dying rhinoceros. I struggle to watch her videos now.. as I’m repulsed by the sight, ‘sound effects’ and clownish facial expressions.
---
She is huge 🤷🏼‍♀️ Over 50% of UK is overweight (and half of them are obese), so calling her average size doesn’t mean much.

Anyway these threads have gotten so boring that we’re scraping the bottom of the barrel. I miss times like the 12 days of Joelmas. 😫
I was just thinking that. Her existence has gotten so soporific.. that she only posts about crying, sleep deprivation and milk pumping at this point. She wasn’t exactly exciting before, but her dumbness served as a good conversation topic among more amusing and perceptive people (here). Yes, I don’t feel overly inclined to see her ugly face, life and husband any longer 😅… following her content seems borderline masochistic these days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s not start arguing over body size and what is considered average/overweight etc. It achieves nothing every single it’s brought up…. and worst of all it results in us having to see the Waitrose bag pic featuring Joel’s moobs 😱 😂

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STAND DOWN!!

ETA - Maybe I missed it but did she make any mention of Joel’s Hamilton contract being renewed? I thought there would be a gushing post about how proud she was of him being a dad AND having a role in the west end where he is on stage for a total of 20 minutes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I have been extremely busy lately, so I had to catch up with the threads, but it looks like I missed absolutely nothing, since it's been the same thing since Mabel was born. Insane routines she is forcing on her daughter, breastfeeding, and passive agressive answers to her mostly self-sent questions. 😅 My sister has a 3 year-old, but never in the entire time since she was born has she made her daughter her personality. She didn't bore anyone with baby stuff or mothering struggles. She talks to other mums about their kids, as is natural. And seeing these last clips and photos of her... It's really very sad when I realise the Carrie I used to like back in the day is not even remotely similar to what she has become.

Reactions: 13
Why does she over ENUNCIATE every word she speaks to the point her mouth looks like it belongs to some kind of inflatable doll.

Also, why has she bought a bug shirt she doesn’t even like just because it’s quirky and different? She looks like an overgrown toddler. View attachment 2927309
View attachment 2927310
View attachment 2927311
She over enunciates because she’s a pass agg twit who thinks her audience are dimwits who need talking to LOUDLY AND SLOWLY
---
Isn’t there a popsy thread on here? 😅View attachment 2926805
What the duck is a bf friendly section 😭 boyfriend? do they mean menswear? Best friend? What

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She over enunciates because she’s a pass agg twit who thinks her audience are dimwits who need talking to LOUDLY AND SLOWLY
---

What the duck is a bf friendly section 😭 boyfriend? do they mean menswear? Best friend? What
ha! It's a weird term without context :ROFLMAO: They mean breastfeeding friendly.
---
Also Popsy clothing is hideous and absolutely some of their prints are things I can see Carrie wearing.

Reactions: 7
ha! It's a weird term without context :ROFLMAO: They mean breastfeeding friendly.
---
Also Popsy clothing is hideous and absolutely some of their prints are things I can see Carrie wearing.
Ohhhh 😭🤣 thank you! I was scratching my head like am i old?? 💀

• Haha

You were at Paris N1?!! Omg so jealous!! Hope you had a wonderful time! The TTPD set looked insane! Gutted I had to sell my Wembley ticket because seeing Who’s Afraid of Little Old Me and I Can Do It With a Broken Heart performed live looks like the best thing ever

For Disney they have to be doing coordinating knock off Disney t shirts made by Joel right? And probably dressing up Mabel in a Disney costume - isn’t there a random duck character they go on about for being overlooked so maybe that? Or a Minnie outfit because of the Minnie outfit they used for the gender reveal? A Disney Princess outfit will be too Like The Other Girls for Carrie

• Heart
The latest inane drivel that people have paid for. First up, another excruciatingly detailed account of Mabel’s sleeping habits!!!! And then her already crying over the fact that she’s going to have a ✨daughter✨ at Disney (but she’s totally not a Disney adult)

1000011711.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Joanie has a Coronation St cardigan made to look like bricks? Did we miss April Fools WTF?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Joanie has a Coronation St cardigan made to look like bricks? Did we miss April Fools WTF?
I swear a lot of their designers should be in rehab. Some of the bizzare tit they sell (and I’m clearly looking at the Dawn Porter collection. Somebody took the curtain scene from ‘A Sound of Music’ too far)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.