Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been to Disney, nor do I want to go, but isn't it difficult to go with such a young child? I don't get the 'she won't remember it!' comments, because who gives a duck? She'll likely get dragged there every year until she's at least 16, so it doesn't matter. I just wonder if it's going to be a fun holiday, for anyone involved? Do we reckon it's a joined trip with Tom & co?
It's not difficult at all, they're not mobile so just get pushed around all day. If there are more than just the three of them going and others are happy to look after the baby while they ride, and they don't take the piss leaving the baby with people for hours on end, no reason why it shouldn't be fun for everyone

Reactions: 8
No money worries then, if they're booking Disney with a new baby and only one of them working. Although maybe they had to wait until John's new Hamilton contract was in the bag.

Unless they've grubbed a freebie again. Can't see why they would though, given that their vlog content is both piss poor and takes months to appear.

Reactions: 17
I know some people get offended when I say this, but how can you want to go to the same place over and over again? It’s such a stupid choice, go somewhere you’ve never been before. That’s what travelling for leisure is about, seeing the world. I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have really loved a couple of places I’ve travelled to, but I still wouldn’t want to go back before seeing what else the world has to offer.

I would totally understand a special situation like not being able to fly and only being able to do short road trips in which case you’d be fairly limited, but that’s not her case.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know some people get offended when I say this, but how can you want to go to the same place over and over again? It’s such a stupid choice, go somewhere you’ve never been before. That’s what travelling for leisure is about, seeing the world. I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have really loved a couple of places I’ve travelled to, but I still wouldn’t want to go back before seeing what else the world has to offer.

I would totally understand a special situation like not being able to fly and only being able to do short road trips in which case you’d be fairly limited, but that’s not her case.
I genuinely don't think they are interested in seeing the world or experiencing new places though. They have both obvs always been massive Disney fans but since shacking up together they've really doubled-down on it. But I also think it shows in their personalities, they both seem quite stunted to me and have very narrow influences . Especially in Carrie's case.

I feel like on the other holidays they have taken to other places, they probably spent a lot of time saying 'Yeah... this is quite nice... but omg, remember at Disney they do this and this and it's soooo much better'. Like real history is a bit boring and you have to put effort in to look and understand it... but when Disney do history 😱 it's so much more exciting and better! Why can't real history just be like Disney ??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

because that time when they DID go outside their extremely limited comfort zone, they ended up STRANDED!!! In the CAPTIAL of FRANCE!!!

it was so traumatic they daren't try anything new now :rolleyes::eek:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Literally. Since moving back from France, I’ve reeeeeally wanted to see Hamilton again, but I won’t go and see it when the misogynistic sex offender defending bully is still in it. Very disappointed that Hamilton have kept him on when he’s actively damaging their reputation.
Only way it would change is if people complain probably

We go to Disney a lot, but do visit other parts of the world inbetween, and we know how lucky we are to be able to do so.

It's not much different than people going to the same resort in Spain every year. At least things change at the Disney Resorts

Reactions: 8
It's not much different than people going to the same resort in Spain every year. At least things change at the Disney Resorts
They change to more Disney. Sorry but I’m with others. I think it’s bizarre to go back to a theme park year in year out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Again, this thread is about Carrie before people get defensive

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I genuinely don't think they are interested in seeing the world or experiencing new places though. They have both obvs always been massive Disney fans but since shacking up together they've really doubled-down on it. But I also think it shows in their personalities, they both seem quite stunted to me and have very narrow influences . Especially in Carrie's case.

I feel like on the other holidays they have taken to other places, they probably spent a lot of time saying 'Yeah... this is quite nice... but omg, remember at Disney they do this and this and it's soooo much better'. Like real history is a bit boring and you have to put effort in to look and understand it... but when Disney do history 😱 it's so much more exciting and better! Why can't real history just be like Disney ??
Exactly. The entire Disney experience is manufactured and designed specifically to pander to their guests. The real world doesn't give a tit who the crispy haired lady and her gurning pet are, and Mr & Mrs Narc can't stand it. If the red carpet isn't being rolled out for them, they don't go.

Sad existence to only want to be around adults in costumes who are paid to be overly nice and give you attention.

Reactions: 16
They change to more Disney. Sorry but I’m with others. I think it’s bizarre to go back to a theme park year in year out 🤷🏻‍♀️

Again, this thread is about Carrie before people get defensive
Horses for courses aye, and I get it, I think it is bizarre my sister spends upwards of £1000 to stay at the same Center Parcs twice a year.

Plenty of Spanish resorts have remained stagnant or even declined over decades, I know people who go back year after year, and only visit the same English Bars (until they go out out business).

Reactions: 6
Some people are creatures of habit and get reassurance from consistency, I get that. Knowing what you are getting can take away a lot of anxiety; I sometimes struggle with new places and experiences because of it.

However.

I don't believe for a nano second that is the case with Shrek and Crispy Ginger. I have always assumed - maybe incorrectly - they basically get a drastically reduced trip due to Tom and Gi or some kind of bonus benefit they're entitled to, and them bloody loving it just happens to be quite handy. I have to say though, taking a small baby to a theme park? Have a bleeping word with yourself, what a ridiculous idea. I thought they would wait until the poor thing is old enough to enjoy it tbh, this is an entirely selfish endeavour on their part.

Reactions: 11
Maybe we should be glad they're only going to Disney and not somewhere Else again. I can't handle seeing pictures of Care Bears and Shrek's ass cracks at a nudist beach again.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe we should be glad they're only going to Disney and not somewhere Else again. I can't handle seeing pictures of Care Bears and Shrek's ass cracks at a nudist beach again.
Hilarious that Carrie's idea of a grown up holiday is just getting get her ass crack out 🤣 God help Mabel having a perpetual teenager for a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope to god they take a buggy for Mabel and don't carry her around the whole time as she will seriously over heat. Also your schedule is not going to work in another time zone 😂😂

Reactions: 11
So Mabel is gonna be 6ish months when they go to Disney? What’s the point of that? You can’t do anything in Disney with a baby other than the kids shows and the meet and greets. If they do the rides, one will be with the baby while the other rides and then you do a swap. They haven’t thought this through in the slightest and will probably murder each other in the process… at least that might be slightly entertaining…

Reactions: 16
So Mabel is gonna be 6ish months when they go to Disney? What’s the point of that? You can’t do anything in Disney with a baby other than the kids shows and the meet and greets. If they do the rides, one will be with the baby while the other rides and then you do a swap. They haven’t thought this through in the slightest and will probably murder each other in the process… at least that might be slightly entertaining…
Have they said what time of year they’re going?

Look Muffler, look at all the photos of me, you and daddy with all the Disney characters! Yes, I know you don't remember it, but look how much I was enjoying myself! No, no, that's definitely daddy in the pictures, not Shrek

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have they said what time of year they’re going?
I haven’t seen them say. I think people are assuming October/November based on the block countdown thing that’s been visible in their living room, but that’s been up for a few weeks, seemingly without changing, and they said they only booked this morning. So either they started a countdown before they booked because they knew when they were going to go, or they haven’t changed the countdown from another trip and they could be going any time. End of October does make sense though - after her tour, just after her birthday, before whatever her 2025 job is, and Carrie loves Halloween at Disney.

Reactions: 10
I hope to god they take a buggy for Mabel and don't carry her around the whole time as she will seriously over heat. Also your schedule is not going to work in another time zone 😂😂
Omg she will go on even more about Moseley‘s sleep schedule/naps than now, won’t she?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.