Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 As Long As No Olivers Need Me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah we can see she’s controlling based on her trying to set a schedule for a newborn, it doesn’t bode well for poor Mabel.
The shouting is in her nature, I know someone like that and they are shouty with everyone sadly. This also includes their loved ones. It takes hard work to fix your flaws and some people are just lazy.

I think we are also surrounded by toxic positivity where people are constantly told to be themselves and not change for others when the truth is most people would benefit from making a real effort to change some aspects of their crappy personality.

Reactions: 27
I buy that she might have been a 14 as recently as 2022, because I’d say those pictures of her on holiday from when she’d first dyed her hair she looked a bit bigger than me, and I am a 12-14. But a 14 when she was on the tour? No chance.

She might’ve still fit into old clothes that were 14s, but something going on doesn’t mean that it fits.

Reactions: 12
People lying about their size is such a pet peeve of mine, it’s not very body positive to pretend to be much smaller than you really are.
She was a 14 yeaaaars ago when she was much much smaller than she is now.
View attachment 2926282

View attachment 2926283
You could not talk about your previous sizes at all, that’s always an option.

Before you come for me, this is a gossip forum 😇. Also her changing body and looks declining have nothing to do with the baby. Her changes happened before Moneymaker was conceived (on the first try, in case anyone forgot she’s the queen of fertility).

Also hilarious how even during a clothing haul (hideous clothes by the way) she needs to remind people that she’s breastfeeding.

In case anyone hasn’t seen it, she says she had a breast milk stain which she tried drying with a blow dryer and the milk burned. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah you're right she's talking tit.

She said "since having a baby I've gone up a size" as if she wasn't huge before. Definitely bigger than she was since that screenshot

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yeah you're right she talking tit.

She said "since having a baby I've gone up a size" as if she wasn't huge before. Definitely bigger than she was since that screenshot
She only needs to look at photos of her two weddings, she was already a lot bigger than even a year before that. They both have put on quite a bit of weight since they started dating. I‘m sure Carrie says it’s because she’s so comfortable in her body and doesn’t anymore have to pretend to be something she’s not, but it’s definitely interesting.

Reactions: 14
She only needs to look at photos of her two weddings, she was already a lot bigger than even a year before that. They both have put on quite a bit of weight since they started dating. I‘m sure Carrie says it’s because she’s so comfortable in her body and doesn’t anymore have to pretend to be something she’s not, but it’s definitely interesting.
Its the way she claims its from having a baby as if she wasn't big before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The ranting about 'I'm not apologising for talking about my SoS (Spawn of Shrek)' is even more boring than actually talking about said spawn.

Who is she arguing with about this?? And why argue anyway? If you're happy doing it, keep doing it Cazza. Why does she even bother to respond to people telling her she's talking about it too much, when she tells us every other week she's not going to stop?

Wow...crazy, you crazy girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm a 12, 14 in some clothes and she is a lot bigger than me. I'd say easily a 16
A size 12 is really quite small if you're fairly tall. Carrie is 5'6 right? Before I built myself up in the gym I was a 10-12 at 5'7 and looking back I was absolutely tiny. Carrie is minimum, size 16.

Not that it even matters, just an annoying thing to lie about, especially as she always claims to be Mrs Body Positive. Hypocrite.

Reactions: 23
she could be a size 24 for all I care, clothes sizes mean nothing, she just needs to own up to it

She's always been an advocate for body positivity and being confident, but trying to say you are smaller than you are just gives the opposite message
---
1000009224.png

Great story, no one cares

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
If there’s something she should do even less than try to be a mum influencer, it’s try to be a fashion influencer.

those jeans do absolutely nothing for her - they might be comfy but do zero for her shape.

also that bug shirt looked too small - I feel like it’s meant to look loose and boxy

Eta - never mind I just looked on the website it’s just an awful ill-fitting shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every time I see a story of her speaking and in any way interacting with M, I feel so sorry for the child. She’s just horrible 😔

Reactions: 16
The latest inane drivel that people have paid for. First up, another excruciatingly detailed account of Mabel’s sleeping habits!!!! And then her already crying over the fact that she’s going to have a ✨daughter✨ at Disney (but she’s totally not a Disney adult)

How bleeping WEIRD to declare you are angry with your baby for waking up 🤨 frustrated, tired, broken, yes, but angry? What an absolute control freak!

And the fake declaration of crying for taking your baby to Disney 🙄 lordy me, get a life Gary!

Reactions: 20
I actually sort of like the look she's gone with lately with the jeans and shirts/tops. They're not the most flattering jeans but it's definitely better than her usual witchy crap.

Reactions: 18
I actually sort of like the look she's gone with lately with the jeans and shirts/tops. They're not the most flattering jeans but it's definitely better than her usual witchy crap.
The cardigans are 🤮 though.

Careful Carrie, jeans and T-shirts are what us mere mortals wear all the time. I thought you weren’t like other girls/women/humans/mummas? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s almost like she’s telling about an amazing new discovery no one knows - JEANS ! Yep we’ve heard of them before 🙄
Does she ever take that kid anywhere but her knee on the sofa ? it might sleep better if it had some fresh air and something to engage it other than a Disney film or it’s mother sat there chatting tit on her phone or reading her kindle 😳

Why does she over ENUNCIATE every word she speaks to the point her mouth looks like it belongs to some kind of inflatable doll.

Also, why has she bought a bug shirt she doesn’t even like just because it’s quirky and different? She looks like an overgrown toddler.
IMG_5165.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg

IMG_5169.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
A size 12 is really quite small if you're fairly tall. Carrie is 5'6 right? Before I built myself up in the gym I was a 10-12 at 5'7 and looking back I was absolutely tiny. Carrie is minimum, size 16.

Not that it even matters, just an annoying thing to lie about, especially as she always claims to be Mrs Body Positive. Hypocrite.
OT but I’m 5’11 and the smallest I’ve ever been was a size 8-10 — I looked absolutely tiny!

I think it’s easy to be body positive until it gets to putting a number on it. Carrie is body positive in that she clearly likes and is confident about her body (which is great for her!) but that’s always going to clash with having to think about a number, hence the lying. It’s also likely the real reason why she mostly wears dresses, because you can get away with kidding yourself that you’re a smaller size in them in a way you can’t in trousers and especially jeans.

Reactions: 12
I am the same height at Carrie and I am a size 12-14, and I can honestly say my thighs and stomach are waaaay smaller than hers. I'd say she is an 18, also because she looks like she could size up in that haul.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.