Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lottiekarotti

Nah, you know there is a group chat of some kind with Jamie in it and they're all having a laugh about it... again. I mean, she had it pinned on her Instagram for months, for god's sake. Even if Jamie liked working with her and thought she was nice, there's no way he doesn't think this is crazy by now

Reactions: 30

This guy is talking about how the cast of Hamilton are the most talented people he has ever seen. Why am I not surprised John reposted AND commented! You’re on for 10 min buddy!! Stand down! (Edited as I felt it needed more exclamation marks!! 😂)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

RudeDog

Her and John always using those god awful avatars that Instagram provides now, how are her mostly Gen Z fans not cringing to the moon and back?
Yeah! I find their choice of using those avatars really odd. It's defo giving strong boomer/Karen energy 💪 always reminds me of those fb posts asking when Tesco is open or sharing some fake news story.

It makes their posts even more grating than they already are.

• Haha

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Someone should bring this up years from now when Carrie inevitably has a breakdown on Instagram stories about people comparing Mabel to her ugly sperm donor father

• Haha

jdott

Yeah it looks more brown in the past few years. was definitely blonde before though, even as an adult, she’s not completely delusional. This is blonde to me.
I know this gets said every time older pictures of her are posted, but it’s so so wild how much she’s changed

SquiggleWings

In regards to the TikTok Joel reposted. Don’t be so full of yourself and twist the narrative so you don’t look like a POS. You were not “celebrating” or saying you “were that kid”. You were mocking. And Joel. If you do read here…how would you feel if people were lip syncing to your West End Live show (the one you got taken down) and used that as a means to show being awkward and “stiff” (the narrative in a lot of the TikToks)?

and if you can only empathise with a situation when it’s made relevant to you, then evaluate who you are as a person.

Reactions: 29

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I feel like she had a baby as a convenient excuse for not getting any more roles, knowing her career had gone to shit.
DING DING DING!!!!!

And of course Carrie will conveniently flip the narrative in her head and blame Mabel for ending her career on the West End to avoid narcissistic injury.

madamtoffee

7.45 isn't time nap time...its FUCKING BEDTIME!!

I'm not sure why out of all those tedious stories...that annoyed me most!
It keeps annoying me too 🤣🤣
---
Well that Nay Nay says he’s taught a thousand children. And his main takeaway from the whole legally blonde debacle is that theatre kids should be tough and criticism won’t touch them. Hardly something he should be advocating to his ‘students’
Joel liked the post so I guess he agrees with him!
---

The original wording on the website said BG was aimed at ‘working professionals’
How the mighty have fallen and realised that basically it’s just kids interested
She isn't a theatre kid, she is a primary school child aged 10 who does drama at an after school club, her Mum has said she doesn't even want to go into drama but joined the group to improve her confidence. Great fucking job the West End stars have done ruining that 😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Naturally I think Carrie is very pretty, but her awful dyed hair and increasing eccentric style has done her no favours
Fair enough. I've always thought her plain rather than pretty but I agree that she's much uglier now with the fried, rapidly retreating orange hair and Dumbledore Does Woodstock fashion sense.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
She sped ran a relationship to “win” the break up and would have moved in, married and had a kid with the next passing man for all she cares.

They’re on par with each other lookswise- both slobby, lazy scruffs and personality wise- entitled, pick me idiots desperate to be “SoOOoooO RanDoM xD” but really they just come across as adults who get their personality and their news from Buzzfeed.

• Haha

geniefromdownunder

Lol 😂

Please PLEASE someone ask that in her q&a box

"If labour is all just mental, why did you need an episiotomy ? Couldn't you just *think* your vagina bigger?"
Can we thread title that? Haha
Carrie Hope Fletcher #97 Couldn't you just *think* your v*gina bigger?
(credit to you, though)
---
This NEEDS to be a thread title 😂😂😂😂
Hahaha, I just said the same!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MysteryGuessed

Let’s not forget both Carrie and Joel had horrendous performances at West End Live… maybe we should start a new TikTok trend lip syncing to their vocal cracks and see how they like it 😂

• Haha