Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup1234

If Carrie brushed her teeth, she’d know what good breath smells like 🧐

Anyway. This whole drama about west end actors exposing themselves as bullies whilst also crying about the haters every time someone has a valid criticism of their performance is similar to the absolute scenes when they were reminded they are in a customer service role. As insulting as it was to see how insulted they all were by that, I do love seeing them (not all, but the worst ones) get a dose of reality.

Reactions: 29

kev1974

VIP Member
I don't follow closely anymore, but it feels to me Joel has been a lot less 'so proud' 'my amazing wife' since the baby was born?
my wife has stayed on the sofa all day #soproud
my wife has laughed at my abuse of a drama school child #soproud
my wife has let the cat get in the baby basket again #soproud
my wife has dressed ever so slightly similar to her famous brother again #soproud
my wife thinks people give a shit which movie she's watching all morning #soproud
my wife has spent 30 minutes reading and laughing at a 6 page book with 2cm high lettering #soproud
my wife has gone round the supermarket #soproud

she isn't exactly giving him the material to be #soproud of these days is she?

• Haha

Lily0815

Even at the risk of being forever banned from the topic by you guys, but if Joel moved in on the first date, did they also do IT on the first night? 😂 I'm just imagining Carrie realizing he's just terrible at it, but feeling too silly to tell him to move out again, and now they're married (twice) and have a child 😅

• Haha

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Why does everything they post come across like they're trying to convince themselves they're happy!?
Maybe it's just way the I read into things, but that post to me screams that Joel's trying so hard to prove to everyone he's so happy and blessed and not at all bothered that the world no longer revolves around him and Carrie has someone else to give all her attention to...
Most people who are truly happy don’t need to brag about it.

• Heart

LozzaB

I echo these sentiments and I feel like we don't ram it home often enough. He moved in on the first date. If I was her my parents would be googling how to get me sectioned the moment I told them.

GrilledCheese

VIP Member

Why does the graphic say 30th August but the caption says it's all weekend? They'll be back-pedalling when it doesn't sell well :LOL: Hope they've got all the safeguarding for this 🤔
The audacity to post this after Joel was publicly mocking a child actor for views/likes

Also why does it say MT junior, but the caption is MT Juniors. They can't even get that right. Bunch of twats

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Funny how I used to think that Carrie was quite high in the West End hierarchy, now I think I was buying into her bullshit narrative

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
View attachment 2886618
Plot twist: Perhaps her mother has a secret affair in Poole and frequently visits. 😅 It’s an unspeakably ugly place, except for the Harbour. I should know, as I see it regularly—not so much her mother, I’m afraid. Yet, she looks so forgettable and unremarkable that she could have been any random pedestrian throughout the years.
This Q was just so random! Why would you ask that even if it was true 😂

• Haha

salatblader

VIP Member
What in the delusional fan....!

Someone commented this on Joel's Instagram. Sure, he isn't on stage for very long in total, but still is at work and has to have a work focus. Expecting him to just bring the baby to work every day is wild. And disrespectful to the fact that it's a place of work. And what does she expect him to do, give the baby to the company manager when he's on stage? Their fans are idiots

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Moaninginprivate

Hi guys I’m a bit of a lurker on this thread but thought I’d just chip in with my thoughts on the orange hair!
I’m a bit conflicted by some of the comments here. I’ve been getting my hair dyed ‘copper’ for the past 15 years or so. I’m at the hairdresser every 5 weeks, the maintenance of it is not a joke! I’m not a hairdresser but I do hear the numbers ‘7:40’ each time I’m at the salon, if that means anything!
this hair colour really means everything to me, and yes some people do stop and ask is it my natural colour! I can never imagine myself being any other colour, the rest of my life.
I suppose why I’m writing is that., I wonder what sets my colour apart from carrie’s? Would any of you call my hair crispy and orange, or is it just hers?
perhaps she should try a colour mask in between appointments to maintain it!

Carrie's hair looks shit, not yours. She clearly doesnt maintain it well cos it's a mess most of the time. She went orange recently, with roots as long as husband's titties, ain't nobody thinking that hair is natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
‘Gone for a little walk’ well that shows how infrequently that probably happens…it’s such a normal part of a day on maternity leave for most parents that it’s hardly noteworthy.

Mrssbateman

• Heart

Buttercup1234

So nice of the London Marathon coverage to remind everyone that it’s okay to walk the marathon instead of run it by using old footage of Carrie ❤

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I think it’s the way the entitled prick is saying the anger is misdirected and saying the blame should be firmly placed on the poster.
I’m sure when they posted they didn’t think ADULTS would take the piss out of a 10 year old. The mother has said she is distressed. READ THE ROOM.
By liking NayNay’s post Joel has just reinforced everyone’s thoughts of him here. To think of Joel Montague of Curtain Call and Nay Nay of god knows where ‘teaching’ children makes my blood boil.
As a parent I wouldn’t want my children near either of them and their skewed view of ‘teaching’ resilience in ‘theatre kids’
Children have plenty of time to learn in the school of hard knocks when they reach adulthood. Childhood community theatre should be magical, a safe space to grow and have fun. Their teachers should be supportive and encourage expression without fear not destroy confidence.
I think one thing this has sharply highlighted is the amount of ‘teachers’ without proper teaching qualifications flogging a pipe dream without the teaching skills or proper pastoral skills.
More regulation is urgently needed with all these Aldi Abby Lees around.

• Heart
John is definitely struggling with being pushed down the line. Everyone asking about Carrie and the baby etc . He has to be the centre of attention or he sulks

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It is A Thing with breastfed babies, don't know about formula but their breath has a sweetness which is why we have flowers called Baby's Breath. Does that mean you should shove your Messerschmitt sized hooter in their unsuspecting mouth? No. No it does not, Gary.

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
The dresses on the designers page are mostly really beautiful. I still can’t understand why she chose colours to look like a load of dead pheasants hanging on her dress! Oh and the Disney girl who’s not obsessed with Disney, had Disney quotes sewn into her dress…
The second dress, it makes her look so stumpy, it looks like her pantomime outfit.
Oh and I still can’t explain Joel’s arse!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Klaus123

VIP Member
No but why tf is she clinging on to that clip
It’s gross
If a man was consistently sharing a clip of his sexual scene from a show/movie they’d be called out