Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
I can’t imagine school kids having such an interest in genetics that they would think it was strange or unusual for a person to have blonde hair and brown eyes. If she was bullied, it was probably because she was an insufferable show off and an attention seeking knob.

Nobody that can easily gain physical access to you/your child and probably knows where you live should be this obsessed with you and your relationship. And you definitely shouldn’t be encouraging the obsession by reposting. Can you imagine an actually famous couple sharing this kind of creepy stuff?
IMG_5043.jpeg

IMG_5042.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Moaninginprivate

Those who get called out for something and then defend themselves rather than apologise just show themselves up for the bellends they are. Not one of the people listed used that sound or video to encourage the child - they used it to laugh at them, no matter what bullshit they claim. I used to like Hannah, but it seems the more popular she's got, the less likeable she is. Obviously John was always going to hop on the trend cos at his heart, he's a mean little man.

Well done to Rob, who actually held his hands up - which is seemingly something nobody else has done.

Last edited:

PiefaceG

VIP Member
What is that faceee 🤢🤢
Surely he should be looking into his daughter's face with a big smile and an expression of love on his face. Haven't seen a single photo of him genuinely enjoying being in his daughter's company 😬

You wouldn't even manage to snap a photo like that of me with my dog. There'd be an unmistakable look of love and/or a big grin on my face.

They're both so gormless and out of their depth. That expression screams "well, there's no going back now."

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this is extremely creepy. Why are they enabling this behaviour??!!
I don’t even text my best friend on her anniversary calling her and her partner my favourite couple, let alone post on social media and do it about total strangers. WTF is that all about??
If my parents were still together and an example of a couple to look up to, maybe I’d post about their anniversary as it would be something personal and close to my heart. But who gives a fuck about a couple of strangers? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her fans are severely deranged and I hope they read here tbh.

Mrssbateman

"Both in love with other people"
She's talking about Oliver right? She was with him during Heathers.
She was with Oliver, yes. But, according to her story, I bet she was already crushing on that dish named Joel, who she bumped into a few years prior and always found super cute (but only stopped ghosting after 8 years, post being broken up with) 🤣🤣

• Haha

meelottie

I don't think she's taking the baby to the hairdressers, she said it's 3 hours away from her, the longest she's been away from her yet.
I think they are all going to her photoshoot, which makes me think that it's a family shoot and she doesn't want to say 🤔 because why bring your husband and baby to work

Colourfulmug

Also her birth doesn't sound 'hardcore', it sounds fairly normal for a FTM! Most people I know had assisted delivery with their first, most people tear! Of course if she hadn't decided to have her home birth she wouldn't have needed the ambulance transfer...
You're not special Carrie. You had a baby in a very average way.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
How utterly depressing to have a rigid check list of life goals by age thirty and think your life is over if you don’t reach them by this ‘magical’ age. It’s like she’s living in the 1900s where you were a shrivelled old spinster if you were unwed by age 20. She needs therapy.

Reactions: 27

ChasingDays

ETA - Also, this trend she’s decided to jump on using this sound … I’ve only ever seen posts where people have used younger vs older pictures of celebrities they find attractive to show the glow up … but I’ve never seen someone use it for themselves 😬

Of all the pictures she could have used, that's not a glow up. That's bad hair, a terrible dress and why isn't she wearing a bra?

londongirl2001

VIP Member
It's not my style but it perhaps could've worked if she'd stuck to champagne and emerald for her dress.

I really dislike the designer's style of sewing on bits of tulle/netting to add volume to her dresses. Seeing the stitching on top makes it look cheap somehow, like it was dashed off quickly on the machine.
Considering that this wedding event happened not even 18 months into their relationship, I think it’s safe to say that everything, including the making of the dress, was rushed 😁

Second anniversary of their first date/Joel moving in will be soon, no?

• Haha
  • Wow
Gonna preface this with I haven’t had a child myself but I was a nanny for a few years and worked with some very new mums (like 8 weeks PP)
Carrie- we know you read here. Please, please, go talk to your doctor about PPD. It is not normal to be full on sobbing about everything. Your doctor can help you. Yes, they’ll probably suggest that you need to get off your phone and go for a walk every day. They’re not being meanie haters. Mums who develop PPD/PPA often become extremely agoraphobic because of the anxiety of bringing baby with them. Unfortunately the only way to get through that is to do it with a support network (and your sponsored pram) put Mabel in it and go for a daily jaunt around the block and get off social media. We don’t need to know every time Mabel has a shit or breastfeeds. Give the girl a chance at privacy. And while you’re at it just throw Johns phone away

• Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
Funny how these actors are saying you can't make a joke anymore, or people are snow flakes etc. The exact same replies that (usually) right wing/anti 'woke' people say to them. They just can't compute that maybe they were in the wrong and not as enlightened as they like to think.

I really can't believe he was her ONLY option to marry and breed with at 30. Like in terms of looks she is miles ahead of him. She could have gone on Tinder and picked one of many men who are all SO much better looking.
She wanted marriage now though, within the year or less. If she met someone brand new and started a relationship the normal way, it might take at least 2-3 years before they got married, which would be Way Past Her Deadline especially if she's paranoid about the idea that having a baby close to or after 35 is dangerous. So she went for Johnny who she knew was willing to marry her right away, within months not years

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I'm not sure she ever did, but Carrie definitely doesn't have it now.

She's not funny. She's not pretty. She's not interesting. She's not talented compared to others in her field. She's not a nice person. And she's lazy.

It's like saying because I speak English, I am qualified to teach non-native speakers the language. TEFL and other teaching qualifications exist for a reason.