Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCheeseFairy

I'm waiting on a block for calling Joel out for that mocking video, and in Hamilton costume, I'm disgusted with the management of Hamilton for allowing it aswell. Mocking a child, when he grew up doing youth productions, when he owns Beginners Call - apparently set up to encourage and nurture young talent, and when he is in a role that is visible and well known, absolutely vile man.

Reactions: 31

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Haha when you scroll TT and realise that the ’hilarious’ story she posted to Instagram of her reading Mabel a story has been posted again but this time from a different angle and with Joel filming.
Wonder how many takes it took to refilm so it looked ‘spontaneous’ after the one Scott took?
What a special brand of narcissist she is.

• Haha
  • Wow

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I can't wait for John to finish his stint in Hamilton. His career is overdue taking a well deserved dive into obscurity like his wife's.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Even though they’ve both deleted it and obviously the comments calling them out for bullying. The comments in the Opera Trashified are something. Lots of people saying it is wrong.
this was the saddest one though
---
While the production is out there now and we can blame the director for uploading it (this isn’t allowed by the way from a safeguarding point of view) MT stars can not be blameless (as some are saying) for jumping on a trend and not realising it would be viewed the wrong way.
Let’s be real it’s taking the piss out of kids. Real life kids who look up to these ‘stars’ Stars who both have a side hustle teaching kids.
I hope both hustles die on their arses when you have those two promoting it with shite like that.

Attachments

• Sad

londongirl2001

VIP Member
Sorry I’m not completely caught up on everything and someone probably already said this, but considering that Carrie herself once wrote paragraph after paragraph in reply to someone critiquing her singing, it’s her usual hypocrisy to cheer for that particular trend. And even now she’s a lion mumma or whatever, she would have no problem mocking a child. Neither does Joel. Imagine someone doing this to their kid one day.

Ellie_Rose

I get a sense of superiority from both of them. They probably laugh about the people who attend their workshops, I wouldn’t put it past them 😕

Reactions: 30

Tookster

Chatty Member
It’s going to be some other shitty solo project.. a tour through local pubs (instead of theatres 🙃) or her reading one of her terrible books in a Waterstones. No sensible (big scale) production would hire her at this point 😅 she‘s ugly, fat and talentless.
Or her parenting book “Carrie Tells You How to ParentA revolutionary book where the Queen of the West End passes on her parenting expertise. Wherever you are in your parenting journey, Carrie has the expertise to guide you. Whether your child is in utero or just about to leave home, Carrie, with her two months of parenting experience, knows how to do it best. It’s the book you will wish your parents had!

• Haha

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Imagine talking about boundaries and then sharing with strangers online about your vaginal tearing experience while giving birth. Also, isn’t there still an issue with ambulance availability and wait times? Some poor old biddy is left lying on the floor with a broken hip for hours cause some rich idiot romanticised a home birth without thinking it all the way through and of course it went tits up.

• Heart

Clover123

VIP Member
Given Joel's history, I'm inclined to believe that the time he posted about going to the store with Mabel and now that he let Carrie sleep in and took care of Mabel is the first time he did any of those things. He hasn't posted much about spending time with his newborn in weeks, and now suddenly he's posting all the mundane stuff. Why now if it's supposedly such a casual occurrence? He is exactly the type of person to document and post about anything that happens for the first time. I'm convinced he hasn't been around to help Carrie at all.
My thoughts exactly! Can't imagine Carrie posting "mother daughter" time because it is literally 99% of her day? Must be a rarity for Joel. His whole social media presence just gives me the absolute ick, he's like a fourteen year old circa 2010

polkamoon

Chatty Member
You know what, I still am struggling to believe that Carrie married and had a baby with the man that a tattler posted about being her with that one time

• Haha

madamtoffee

I know Mum/Dads don't bond but remember this is the bloke that spent the whole first day of his daughters life on Instagram sharing congratulation messages, also the bloke that decided to take on a new role instead of paternity leave, so no I don't have one single ounce of sympathy for him, anybody else I would.

Every photo he has taken with Mabel is awful, sure she will love looking back on those in years to come!

Gary and John need to put their bloody phones down, it is not healthy to be constantly attached to them and there is also no need as they are both so boring 🤣

• Heart

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
What a fun way to spend their anniversary 😂 Nah but for real, the random unnecessary addition of the fact that it’s HER body that made and feeds Mabel feels so weird and out of place—why does everything have to be about her?? Imagine Mabel growing up and living her life and having successes and Carrie’s just like, yeah but it was MY body that grew you, you’d be nothing without meeeee!!

IMG_5180.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
And he does this back stage at Hamilton! After that live too. Why does he repeatedly get away with recording unprofessional/offensive crap at his job in costume!

Hurrem

VIP Member
Don’t come for me, but most likely she’s lying about sobbing all the time. It just feeds into her martyr narrative.
For me it’s just extremely boring to keep reading about how she’s sobbing all day long and it damages women that really have PPD. I will admit I don’t know that much about it, but based on the little I know there’s a feeling of shame associated to it because you feel like you’re not being a good mother. Someone that really cries all the time people because of PPD wouldn’t talk about it with theirs fans on the internet every fucking day, they usually try to hide it because they think it’s their fault. She’s just a liar and a drama queen.

leabytottle

VIP Member
I know this isn’t an MT thread, but as Joel has got himsekf involved by reposting, but Nay Nay is NOT understanding why people are saying it’s bullying. Makes it even worse that he responded to a comment saying;

“Fun fact, a lot of theatre kids thrive from the attention, especially this literal TikTok generation. I should know, I’ve taught 1000’s of them”

what a pillock! Hes shot himself in the foot by “a lot of theatre kids”. Not ALL theatre kids. The fact he’s taught/teaching and is a bully. I hope he reflects on what he’s saying before he “teaches” again.
Hes putting the blame on her parents for allowing the video to be recorded. I’m pretty sure the parents and child thought that video would be seen by the parents and families if the kids on the show, NOT a load of people on TikTok. She’s not even old enough to be on TikTok.

Joel, please read this. YOU are saying his views are the same as yours, by reposting. I hope you realise that children are vulnerable and you’re mocking a CHILD

• Angry
  • Sick