Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thanks for the replies everyone!
I do have a bit of an interest in hair so I suppose I just find it all a bit interesting!
I do think it could look lovely on her, I envy curly red hair so much! But I just don’t think she perhaps is too committed to looking after it and maintaining the colour.

Reactions: 6

ruthg19

I have a horrible feeling that her photoshoot could be the casting of Something Rotten…I’ve just gotten into that musical and am so excited for its uk premiere. And already, Carrie could be about to ruin it.

• Sad
  • Sick

Realitybites

VIP Member
Any of our insiders have any idea what this show could be? Trying to imagine her in Greatest Showman and just can’t.

cherryblossomlatte

Chatty Member
Why did she cry??? Its her routine vaccines, every newborn gets them... fair enough its maybe not nice for the baby, but it's over in like a minute!
How will she ever cope if Mabel needs actual medical intervention if routine vaccines make her cry...

To be fair, sometimes babies have the most heart wrenching cry after vaccines you just want to cry with them. I say this as a childless millennial who had given shots to babies at work, so I can’t imagine how the parents are feeling.

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
She turned down Nancy to be Truly, so anything regarding Nancy being a “dream role” is a bunch of bull.
Did she really ‘turn it down’ or did she again ‘take herself out of the audition running’
I’m sure actors like Carrie must get invited to audition. However it doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll get it.
---
Her and Shrek do seem a bit obvious casting for the arena Les Mis tour as the Thienardiers

She especially will be awful, but a concert is also more forgiving
One of her dream roles is Mrs Lovett and Mrs T is a poor man’s Lovett. She doesn’t have the comedy chops for either

geniefromdownunder

I wore a grey shirt and black slacks to work today - if anyone is matching me, I will pull an Anna Coleman from Freaky Friday and turn my shirt inside out because #iAmNoTLiKeOtHeRgIrLs

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
very late to the party here as i was busy being induced and then being rushed in for a traumatic emergency c-section. my boyfriend absolutely adores our baby. absolutely besotted. how can joel even admit to not bonding?!
Congratulations on the arrival of Baby Ray, was hoping everything had gone okay for you but noticed you’d been quiet! Sorry to hear it was difficult with an emergency C-section 😞 hope you’re recovering well and able to enjoy the newborn cuddles ❤

dull-board1243

VIP Member
I wonder if this is the moment ollie got the ick for life, I wouldn’t blame him.
Oh hell no. She is constantly obsessed with her male costars, and just happened to date Oliver. But even now hat she’s married, she’s still not over something that never happened.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Feeling you in Canada. Our snow was finally gone like 2 weeks ago. We are just getting baby leaves on trees. I want to enjoy the spring/summer Carrie! Not everyone is a house mouse who watches disney all day and doesn't experience the outdoors.
Yeah, here in the Midwest, we FINALLY are getting our warmish weather. It's wayyyyy too early to start talking about fall.

WDHR89

To play devil’s advocate here, following her split from Oliver, and say if she hasn’t met Joel, what would her life had been like?

DaisySims89

VIP Member
She did what while being in what of what now?

I’ve read some of the samples of her novels you can get free on Google and they’re very basic, pick me esque chick lit - nothing special that will be remembered years from now. I can understand her being proud of her books, but to weep over her own perceived brilliance is bizarre and embarrassing if she admitted this - did she?
Yes she did an Instagram story on it, l can't remember when or for what book but she was definitely mocked for it

salatblader

VIP Member
Apparently Rob Madge didn't just quietly take the video down, they spent time arguing with people in the comments of their video about it.... (according to comments under Flowers Theatre's first video on this). That's so disappointing. Then they saw Flowers Theatre's video, deleted it and commented there.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5

beaki167

what is the context for the thread title again? i seemed to have missed it. or does it allude to crabbie not having any important close friends?

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Re Bradley’s concert. Louise Dearman has a sublime voice. Note that they’re in separate concerts…
Competition?

What in the delusional fan....!

Someone commented this on Joel's Instagram. Sure, he isn't on stage for very long in total, but still is at work and has to have a work focus. Expecting him to just bring the baby to work every day is wild. And disrespectful to the fact that it's a place of work. And what does she expect him to do, give the baby to the company manager when he's on stage? Their fans are idiots
Thats a complete health and safety no no isn't it? 😂

_kate_

Also waiting for
My child is 7 but would LOVE to come to this
:( and then wait for the age to drop and drop.
The difference in ability between an 8 year old and a 12 year old is vast.
No self respecting Year 7 is going to want to ‘train’ with an 8 year old.
---
The questions have started already. Because in their rush they are incapable of sorting the finer details and making things perfectly clear.
Looks like that comment has been hidden, they really don't have a clue 😂