Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RudeDog

Also reminds me of Carrie when she was talking about how each character she played had its own perfume. 😂😂
Wasn't it Carrie who got Joel into doing the same thing? I feel like she bought this for him ages ago.

Reactions: 7

DaisySims89

VIP Member
Isn't the KG3 accent reminiscent of how the Royal Family speaks?
I think it's called received pronunciation (googled it, lol)

That's not to say that Joel is any good at it

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I'm wondering if Carrie is that much of a narcissist that she'd secretly enjoy if people were mocking Mabel. As long as it's not her being criticised.
It wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Once again, I'm so glad that when I attended Cinderella it was one of the (many) times that she wasn't performing. I looked briefly at a clip of her upthread, that she had posted, I can't remember from what, but good grief, she is awful.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
The announcement is for the beginners call page so I’m guessing it’s someone that’s guesting with them. Or maybe it’s an online event.

it’s Carrie so it’ll be drama for drama sake and it’ll end up underwhelming

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah I did cute, funky and/or pretty babygrows in the day and then plain and straightforwrd ones at night. Getting a top on a baby is a right faff and not very nice over their little heads.

Ray1403

Chatty Member
Congratulations on the arrival of Baby Ray, was hoping everything had gone okay for you but noticed you’d been quiet! Sorry to hear it was difficult with an emergency C-section 😞 hope you’re recovering well and able to enjoy the newborn cuddles ❤
Ah thankyou so much! Yeah it definitely did not go to plan and during the c-section my uterus came out with the placenta so the damage now caused to it means any future babies will have to be planned c-sections, and I lost 2 litres of blood. But the surgeons were fantastic and he is so definitely worth it 🥰

• Heart

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
I still think it'll be related to the book she was "working on" last year. It's too early for panto announcements xxx

Reactions: 6

DaisySims89

VIP Member
She seems to be crying an awful lot still
Is it sleep deprivation or her hormones are still unsettled? Or something else?

T3PO

Chatty Member
I agree, but also his feminine body doesn’t help. 🫣

This last bit is not directed at you, it’s general. Please don’t come for me, I know bodies come in all shapes and sizes. However very wide hips and big butts are usually associated with women, so I find his body extremely weird and unattractive. Can’t even say if it’s due to a lot of extra weight (which both him and Carrie have gained since being together) or if it’s just the way he is.
Tbf I didn’t even mean his ‘weight’ because I love a Dad Bod but his is more of a Mum bod

• Haha

batondecannelle

IMG_0740.jpeg

Chipping in on the hair/eyebrows debate! Using photos from Pinterest so that I don’t doxx myself lol

The middle colour is my natural colour, I would call it dark auburn. The colour on the left is my natural brow colour. I tint them to the colour on the right because if I don’t my face has no definition and just blends in.

I think the issue with dying your brows to match your hair is that it really doesn’t suit everyone. It doesn’t even suit me and I’m a natural redhead. I think the key is to use a warm toned brown brow colour instead of a straight up red brow colour. But that’s just from my experience!

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What on earth possesses her to do her eyeshadow like that? Looks like she's got a nasty eyelid infection.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
This came on my FYP page this morning and I get that it’s a short clip and poor quality footage, but I’m underwhelmed. I hate his ‘King’ voice so much both in speaking and in song.

When he started moving forward I actually backed away from my phone 😭

• Sick
  • Haha