Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hurrem

VIP Member
That photos don’t prove anyone wrong, she looks like a potato from that angle.

Reactions: 4

Lilu22

VIP Member
That god awful Praise Him song just popped into my head and now it’s stuck there😭🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tookster

Chatty Member
The cast change for ‘Hamilton’ can’t come fast enough!
---
The role of Shrek’s wife. Sadly unpaid and not on the West End.

She really needs to get better at the social media side of things if all she can do now is attempt to be an influencer and publish the odd terribly written book.
Don’t forget she has two to write, as we type. Though I’m guesssing one of those will be her imparting her parenting knowledge on all us plebs. It’ll probably have a chapter dedicated to installing a feeding routine on your fresh from the womb bebe

madamtoffee

What the fuck is wrong with this Fletcher family, who cares?!
Tell me you're boring without telling me you're boring.
I am wondering if she has been listening to The Restless Natives podcast as they were discussing this but they are so funny, a photo of a toilet roll just isn't the same 🙄

Moaninginprivate

Thanks for the information about Rob, seemingly another knob then. I didnt get to see the show he did cos the day I was due to go my Dad was admitted to hospital and I couldn't exchange my ticket. I know nothing else about him except I failed to see the show which had good reviews.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
How long until she gets pregnant again so she can have her desired number of children asap and then divorce the sperm donor? Surely since her brother has 3 she wants at least 3 as well? Do you think she has a calendar to cross of the days and years until she can dump Johnny boy? Next to it is probably a picture of Jamie with "soon ❤" written on it🤣
I think Mabel turned her off of parenting.

batondecannelle

It's the costume the actor playing KG3 wears at the beginning and end of the show
I believe all the main characters (apart from Burr and Hamilton) and the ensemble appear in beige costumes at some point
I read somewhere that they all come on for the curtain call in the beige or muted version of their costumes, except for Hamilton himself, so that he fully shines at the end and stands out. It's quite clever in many respects.
Ah interesting! Thanks both. I’ve not been lucky enough to see the show live and watched the Disney Plus version ages ago so I didn’t realise!

Reactions: 2

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’m nearly positive it was Pete who organised that surprise party …
speaking of him, was anyone else hoping he would do LDN quicker than Carrie did it or am I just petty af 🤣🤣 (couldn’t find his time online so I didn’t actually ever find out lol)

salatblader

VIP Member
I can’t imagine school kids having such an interest in genetics that they would think it was strange or unusual for a person to have blonde hair and brown eyes. If she was bullied, it was probably because she was an insufferable show off and an attention seeking knob.
I think it's likely children made fun of her for that (or picked that as the thing they outwardly pointed out, when it really was more other reasons), because children can be vicious and pick on you for whatever it may be, for whatever reason

lottiekarotti

Funny how these actors are saying you can't make a joke anymore, or people are snow flakes etc. The exact same replies that (usually) right wing/anti 'woke' people say to them. They just can't compute that maybe they were in the wrong and not as enlightened as they like to think.
Off topic but every time you post I just look at Taylors face for a few seconds before getting on with it 😂 Beautiful palate cleanser, thank you

• Heart