Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buttercup1234

BREAKING NEWS Looks like Crabbie, Mabel No Hope Fletcher and co are going to Disney in 191 days...But No Disney doesn't run her life 🤡😂🤡
The way I RAN to my calendar to see if that’s when I’m there - we come home a few weeks before they go, luckily.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

kev1974

VIP Member
He's reposted someone's footage of him in the Hamilton curtain call, taken from one of the circles ... he's just in the beige curtain call costume and not the King at that point in the show, the footage doesn't do his bald spot any favours when he turns around ...

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Aaarrrrgghhh I wish she would sort out the ring light reflecting in her glasses (as well as the shouting)! So amateur!

Not sure that the Beggars' Call "tech day" looked up to much? Seemed to consist of looking at the theatre/production org chart, a few props laid out on tables, and then having a good spin on the stage revolve. Wonder how much they've splurged on the Beggars' Call popup signage and branded hoodies/t-shirts? Could the whole thing be a cunning scam to expense a load of clothes for themselves?

pokeitwithastick

This came on my FYP page this morning and I get that it’s a short clip and poor quality footage, but I’m underwhelmed. I hate his ‘King’ voice so much both in speaking and in song.

When he started moving forward I actually backed away from my phone 😭

He sounds like he’s just trying to sound exactly like Jonathan Groff. No acting required.

Reactions: 7

Hurrem

VIP Member
It’s not even Joel’s hair or weight or face that makes him unattractive

It’s his expressions and his shamelessness and his personality that makes him gross
I agree, but also his feminine body doesn’t help. 🫣

This last bit is not directed at you, it’s general. Please don’t come for me, I know bodies come in all shapes and sizes. However very wide hips and big butts are usually associated with women, so I find his body extremely weird and unattractive. Can’t even say if it’s due to a lot of extra weight (which both him and Carrie have gained since being together) or if it’s just the way he is.

Mark81

VIP Member
This came on my FYP page this morning and I get that it’s a short clip and poor quality footage, but I’m underwhelmed. I hate his ‘King’ voice so much both in speaking and in song.

When he started moving forward I actually backed away from my phone 😭

He's not getting the laughs there that I've seen other get

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
I still think it'll be related to the book she was "working on" last year. It's too early for panto announcements xxx
Yes but why would we be ‘collectively peeing ourselves with excitement’ over a new book?
and even more laughable is when did ‘Carrie’ get to ‘write’ it?

Inkdeath

I’ve heard of lots of children get (inexplicably) bullied for being red heads. Never blonde. Both Tom and Carrie were blonde as children. Carrie clings onto the past so hard. Her victim complex is so old it’s grown fur.
If anything when I was growing up, blonde was the "cool" hair colour. Im 28 so not that much younger than Carrie. But also no one ever bullied people in my school for eye colour or hair colour beyong the no soul ginger jokes, but I also didnt go to a posh all girls school like Carrie.

Mark81

VIP Member
what is the context for the thread title again? i seemed to have missed it. or does it allude to crabbie not having any important close friends?
Yeah basically she is her own best friend as she keeps showing time and again she has no friends to support her.

Stegosauria

This is very random but a few weeks ago I made a joke that Joel was supposed to be her Matty Healy era, meaning the weird rebound after the end of a long term relationship before you come to your senses. But Taylor's new album came out today and judging from the lyrical content it seems like Matty was very much on the Joel path, lovebombing and promising her marriage and babies within 5 minutes of getting together, which she ate up because her ex didn't want those things. Sounds very familiar. Maybe Carrie could be dating a hot athlete now instead of playing happy family, we'll never know...
Like anyone hot, let alone an athlete, would look twice at her.

Mark81

VIP Member
Dear Joel

This is how you lip sync. You see, the audio and the visual are in unison and it looks like the guy is saying the words the female is saying. That's called lip syncing

(Also, is this similar to Joel's style of teaching I wonder)

• Haha

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Feeling you in Canada. Our snow was finally gone like 2 weeks ago. We are just getting baby leaves on trees. I want to enjoy the spring/summer Carrie! Not everyone is a house mouse who watches disney all day and doesn't experience the outdoors.
We had one day of sunshine so far this year for approx 1 hour and it’s been cold/raining since Christmas. When I say I hate these posts.
---
Why are they crying again? They need help, from a psyschologist or a psychiatrist.
Somewhere you just know they will have self filmed the crying.

Hurrem

VIP Member
It’s standard jeans and a two different styles of dark coloured tops … and as far as I can see the glasses don’t match. Stop trying to make this non thing some kind of super, special sibling flex. Stand down.

She seems to be more in love with her brother than she is her husband.
View attachment 2889376
The only thing they are matching is their poor prescription, so they cannot see properly. Because I can’t see anything matching in that photo. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also it’s sad to see that she’s happier around her soulmate brother than her husband.
---
This might come out a bit judgy but I don’t actually mean it to be, do they ever get their baby “dressed” or does she just live in babygrows the whole time?
I would do the same tbh, I wouldn’t bother with any outfits. Baby clothes are overpriced and useless when they’re so small (often also uncomfortable to put on and take off) and they outgrow them in the blink of an eye.
I wouldn’t be the type of person to care about having my baby dressed in fancy outfits for a photo, all the baby onesies are cute. You don’t need more, but to each his own.

Last edited:

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I always dressed mine but a lot of my friends just dressed theirs on babygrows. It’s definitely a parents’ preference thing.
I did wonder if it was more of like an old fashioned/outdated thing so yeah I guess like you say it’s a preference!

In other news, I had someone telling me about hypnobirthing, and how people they knew that did it had “perfect text book births” - they stopped just shy of saying “birthing is all mental” and I had to stop myself from telling them to go ask CHF if it’s all in the mind 🙄

• Haha