Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did what while being in what of what now?

I’ve read some of the samples of her novels you can get free on Google and they’re very basic, pick me esque chick lit - nothing special that will be remembered years from now. I can understand her being proud of her books, but to weep over her own perceived brilliance is bizarre and embarrassing if she admitted this - did she?
Yes she did an Instagram story on it, l can't remember when or for what book but she was definitely mocked for it

Reactions: 6
I highly doubt it will be for an actual show. I think people tend to know when there’s shows being cast and nothing which would suit her is casting. Can you imagine her being in a show and leaving Mabel with someone else? Who else is going to eat her feet and stick few nose inside her mouth to sniff, only her Mumma will do.
I’d be surprised if she does a pantomime again as, however much we think she’s a dick, it’s a LOT of shows and it’s Mabel’s first Christmas. She’ll be posting visits to Santa, Lapland uk, polar express etc all with her face covered by an elf.
Unless she’s struggling for money having not been on the west end for so long and needs the panto money. After all, Mabel won't remember if mumma was there or not!

Reactions: 8
She can talk about wanting to protect her daughter by not showing her face all she wants, but it's completely and utterly pointless when she tells 600k people that she has just tit all over her onesie. Is she really that stupid to think that just not showing her face (by covering it with a creepy emoji, not like she just doesn't post pictures of her) is protection enough and she can overshare every private detail of her life just because she's only 2 months old? Makes me sick.

Reactions: 23
She did what while being in what of what now?

I’ve read some of the samples of her novels you can get free on Google and they’re very basic, pick me esque chick lit - nothing special that will be remembered years from now. I can understand her being proud of her books, but to weep over her own perceived brilliance is bizarre and embarrassing if she admitted this - did she?
I can fully imagine her making some 2000s type sassy joke in her “books” and patting herself on the back thinking she’s sooo witty

Something like

Basic girl turned to the Pick Me and said “You’re such a loser Main Carrie-ter, Generic Male Lead will soooo choose me”

The Main Carrie-ter sighed with a smirk “I know you are but what am I” and finger snapped.

And then she cries about how witty she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If your baby is alive and well and growing to fit new clothes, then no, it’s not normal to sob and wail at the old too-small baby gros. I mean for goodness sake.

I still think she does these things to sound relatable to parents and probably thinks ‘oh all mums and dads get sentimental about their babies getting bigger, so I’ll just make up some detail about that to post’ but as usual she goes too far and misses the mark and everyone is just WTF.

Reactions: 23
If your baby is alive and well and growing to fit new clothes, then no, it’s not normal to sob and wail at the old too-small baby gros. I mean for goodness sake.

I still think she does these things to sound relatable to parents and probably thinks ‘oh all mums and dads get sentimental about their babies getting bigger, so I’ll just make up some detail about that to post’ but as usual she goes too far and misses the mark and everyone is just WTF.
Exactly.
And I know it might be a cliché but maybe count your blessings every now and then. The thought of the two of them sitting crying over baby clothes... 🙄

Reactions: 14
She couldn’t just call it a poonami, no it has to be a poo-splosion 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not like other mummas 🫠

Carrie please send that boring nonsense into your family WhatsApp group. Thank you, the internet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Wasn't Carrie "editing" one of her books last year before they got Stranded!!!! In the captial of France!!!!! last year that's yet to see the light of day?

Reactions: 13
My little one has started outgrowing his Tiny Baby size clothes that we had to panic buy the day after he was born and I haven’t cried about it yet. Does this make me the worst mum according to Carrie’s logic?

Her content is so dull and she’s somehow become even more insufferable since becoming a mum. Someone rescue Mabel from those 2 imbeciles (obviously at a time when it’s convenient and fits into her schedule).

Reactions: 15
Carrie said herself that she barely passed her GCSE’s. Hopefully she better use a program instead of her and John teaching Mabel themselves.
In the UK there isn't a set program for Home Education, you can basically do what you want. If I am not mistaken I think it is a hell of a lot different in America.

I had to home educate, not by choice and it is bloody hard work but then no-one checks you, so you could actually just do sod all, which is probably what Gary and John would do.

Reactions: 14
How is she going to home educate when she is a imbecile.

9-10 - How to e-beg
10-11 - How to write self insert fanfiction (badly)
11-12- I AM NEVER WRONG- how to be confidently incorrect and obnoxiously wrong
12-1 - Lunchtime #spon #gifted #donughttime
1-3 - Double how to be pass agg on social media
3-4 - How to gurn in photos. Unflattering selfies 101
4-5 How to be NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS. Interactive lesson where you learn how to be special for liking quirky things like autumn and learn how to be the only person in the world to wear the unique and unheard of brand Doc Martens
5-5:30 - Extra cirricular for how to make one thing your whole personality featuring Disney or Halloween, with a guest appearance from Lando Norris when Gary remembers she LOOOOOVES F1.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t imagine school kids having such an interest in genetics that they would think it was strange or unusual for a person to have blonde hair and brown eyes. If she was bullied, it was probably because she was an insufferable show off and an attention seeking knob.

Nobody that can easily gain physical access to you/your child and probably knows where you live should be this obsessed with you and your relationship. And you definitely shouldn’t be encouraging the obsession by reposting. Can you imagine an actually famous couple sharing this kind of creepy stuff?
View attachment 2912992
View attachment 2912994
I have a theory she was "bullied" because she bragged about it being a rare combo to the point that the other girls rightfully started to mock her for it.
---
In the UK there isn't a set program for Home Education, you can basically do what you want. If I am not mistaken I think it is a hell of a lot different in America.

I had to home educate, not by choice and it is bloody hard work but then no-one checks you, so you could actually just do sod all, which is probably what Gary and John would do.
Its the same in Canada. They have to follow.the curriculum sure but not really, cause there are no benchmarks they just have to show "improvement" year to year.

Reactions: 17
That photos don’t prove anyone wrong, she looks like a potato from that angle.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this, and maybe it’s because I desperately need new glasses but.. is it me or has she weirdly blurred Moshpits face??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this, and maybe it’s because I desperately need new glasses but.. is it me or has she weirdly blurred Moshpits face??
She’s blurred the eye making it look like Marzipan has no eye 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has because apparently this is a famous baby

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.