Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna preface this with I haven’t had a child myself but I was a nanny for a few years and worked with some very new mums (like 8 weeks PP)
Carrie- we know you read here. Please, please, go talk to your doctor about PPD. It is not normal to be full on sobbing about everything. Your doctor can help you. Yes, they’ll probably suggest that you need to get off your phone and go for a walk every day. They’re not being meanie haters. Mums who develop PPD/PPA often become extremely agoraphobic because of the anxiety of bringing baby with them. Unfortunately the only way to get through that is to do it with a support network (and your sponsored pram) put Mabel in it and go for a daily jaunt around the block and get off social media. We don’t need to know every time Mabel has a tit or breastfeeds. Give the girl a chance at privacy. And while you’re at it just throw Johns phone away
And while you're at it just throw John away...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t come for me, but most likely she’s lying about sobbing all the time. It just feeds into her martyr narrative.
For me it’s just extremely boring to keep reading about how she’s sobbing all day long and it damages women that really have PPD. I will admit I don’t know that much about it, but based on the little I know there’s a feeling of shame associated to it because you feel like you’re not being a good mother. Someone that really cries all the time people because of PPD wouldn’t talk about it with theirs fans on the internet every bleeping day, they usually try to hide it because they think it’s their fault. She’s just a liar and a drama queen.

Reactions: 30
I think she would have just found another person who had an obsession with her and married them. It seemed like she bounced straight from one relationship into another a few times, maybe before the relationship ended. I think she’d have probably accepted more touring jobs, unless she had done exactly as she has with Joel, got married and had a baby in a rush.
God remember when we all hoped she'd go have an Eat, Love, Pray moment and actually be single for a while!
That would have been so much healthier than what she's actually done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
God remember when we all hoped she'd go have an Eat, Love, Pray moment and actually be single for a while!
That would have been so much healthier than what she's actually done!!
Instead we have THIS 🤡😴🤡
1000018488.jpg

1000018489.jpg

1000018490.jpg

Funny how the ugly emojis covering Mabel's face are no longer a thing...😂🤡😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Luckily we still have John with all his CREEPY reposts from CREEPY fans...
1000018491.jpg

1000018492.jpg

1000018493.jpg

1000018494.jpg

1000018495.jpg

1000018497.jpg

1000018498.jpg

1000018499.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What anniversary even is this? When he first moved in on the first date? Is that really only 2 years ago?

Reactions: 14
Why are we going straight to speculation that she has PPD? Carrie has been ‘sobbing’ about the littlest things for years.
I don't believe it, she is an attention seeker, to be honest saying that she might have PND is insulting to people that actually do have it.

So she says she is crying and people actually believe her?

Reactions: 8
I will never not be surprised by how massive her feet are. She’s just Sideshow Bob now - hair and all

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't believe it, she is an attention seeker, to be honest saying that she might have PND is insulting to people that actually do have it.

So she says she is crying and people actually believe her?
Exactly. The woman has been dead-eyed for two years. She posts what she thinks are emotional, human reactions (while having no clue about that) and for some reason she has always been obsessed with herself crying and then telling her followers about it. She takes photos of herself „crying“ and sends them to friends. She claims to have cried while being in awe of her own writing. She allegedly cries all the time about things that „other girls“ don’t cry over. It’s all part of wanting to appear relatable and ✨ special✨ at the same time. Do not believe a word of what she says.

Reactions: 16
Her fans are so weirdly parasocial. I’ve never posted on my story for people I knows anniversary let alone an influencer 😭💀

Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but this is extremely creepy. Why are they enabling this behaviour??!!
I don’t even text my best friend on her anniversary calling her and her partner my favourite couple, let alone post on social media and do it about total strangers. WTF is that all about??
If my parents were still together and an example of a couple to look up to, maybe I’d post about their anniversary as it would be something personal and close to my heart. But who gives a duck about a couple of strangers? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her fans are severely deranged and I hope they read here tbh.

Reactions: 28
Protecting her kid’s privacy by blurring her face but telling the internet when she has a poonami. I’m sure she’ll appreciate that later in life.

Reactions: 23
It’s going to be some other crappy solo project.. a tour through local pubs (instead of theatres 🙃) or her reading one of her terrible books in a Waterstones. No sensible (big scale) production would hire her at this point 😅 she‘s ugly, fat and talentless.
Or her parenting book “Carrie Tells You How to ParentA revolutionary book where the Queen of the West End passes on her parenting expertise. Wherever you are in your parenting journey, Carrie has the expertise to guide you. Whether your child is in utero or just about to leave home, Carrie, with her two months of parenting experience, knows how to do it best. It’s the book you will wish your parents had!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She claims to have cried while being in awe of her own writing.
She did what while being in what of what now?

I’ve read some of the samples of her novels you can get free on Google and they’re very basic, pick me esque chick lit - nothing special that will be remembered years from now. I can understand her being proud of her books, but to weep over her own perceived brilliance is bizarre and embarrassing if she admitted this - did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.