Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madamtoffee

I have just booked for 5 different shows in Bristol and I really hope I am safe from Gary 🤣

The thing is people aren't going to employ her, she is lazy, does the bare minimum in a role and is always sick. Why employ someone so unreliable?

Reactions: 8

kev1974

VIP Member
Why does Joel have a beige costume?
I read somewhere that they all come on for the curtain call in the beige or muted version of their costumes, except for Hamilton himself, so that he fully shines at the end and stands out. It's quite clever in many respects.

Michi

She'll 100% be a parent that when weaning baby onto solids, won't deal well with a choking incident, and then make them cut grapes lengthways until they are at least 25 years old
Tbf it is quite a scary experience to see your child choke on food!

LitNerd

Chatty Member
You’re forgetting she was bullied cause the human mind cannot comprehend how someone who has blonde hair can also have brown eyes. Too unique for this world.
To be fair to her, she has hinted that she’s not unique as she made a point to state her intention with her first book was to grace the young ones with this wonderful representation of blonde hair and brown eyed, that she compared with queer people and people not seeing themselves represented in books she ensured the blonde haired and brown eyed people also felt seen (note: beginning was sarcasm)

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
Why doesn’t he just talk in his normal accent but clearly. He HAS a British accent 😭
to be fair in something like Hamilton he just has to do what the director has told him to do.

how he got away with the terrible accent in Just For One Day is more of a mystery.

Speaking of JFOD I see it is getting a short run in Canada, I presume Joel is not going with it.

salatblader

VIP Member
Wait, what?? Emma Stone is naturally a blonde? 🤯 Wooah, I had no idea. That's how you do red hair dye if you want it to look natural

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
What does LMTO mean?
London musical theatre orchestra.

I can’t imagine her having the vocal finesse to play Jenny Lind and sing Never Enough. Def leave that sort of thing to Celinde.
She can’t dance so that is The Bearded Lady and This Is Me out.
Which leaves vanilla wife of the lead Barnum and A Million Dreams.

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
I’ve said before I try not to go for things people can’t change like looks etc but after this whole thing the gloves are off for me! It may be pregnancy rage but it’s rage nonetheless 😂

Mark81

VIP Member
my wife has stayed on the sofa all day #soproud
my wife has laughed at my abuse of a drama school child #soproud
my wife has let the cat get in the baby basket again #soproud
my wife has dressed ever so slightly similar to her famous brother again #soproud
my wife thinks people give a shit which movie she's watching all morning #soproud
my wife has spent 30 minutes reading and laughing at a 6 page book with 2cm high lettering #soproud
my wife has gone round the supermarket #soproud

she isn't exactly giving him the material to be #soproud of these days is she?
True, but that usually doesn't matter with Joel. She could fart and he would be #soproud 🤣

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
She looks horrendously miscast in that clip.
---
Johns been included on a video calling out West End actors for using a clip of a child and taking the mick
I don’t even get the original video Joel posted anyway and his lip sync is awful !

batondecannelle

I don’t know why it’s taken so long for this to click for me: she played Veronica with tonsillitis, right… but this scene, why was she allowed to play Veronica and therefore kiss poor Jamie every night? Surely she passed the tonsillitis onto him?

Last edited:

ASAnigel

VIP Member
This might come out a bit judgy but I don’t actually mean it to be, do they ever get their baby “dressed” or does she just live in babygrows the whole time?

everyone I’ve ever known to have a baby has always put them in outfits for the day and then just babygrows at night but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them do that?
Are my friends/family just weird?