Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t have to worry about a drought this summer with all the crying Carrie is doing, Christ. I don’t think I cried that much for my two combined- perhaps I’ve not been doing motherhood right?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feeling you in Canada. Our snow was finally gone like 2 weeks ago. We are just getting baby leaves on trees. I want to enjoy the spring/summer Carrie! Not everyone is a house mouse who watches disney all day and doesn't experience the outdoors.
Yeah, here in the Midwest, we FINALLY are getting our warmish weather. It's wayyyyy too early to start talking about fall.

Reactions: 6
happy second anniversary ! LOL View attachment 2912227
Sometimes I wish Instagram had that Twitter function for users to add relevant context.

Carrie: How it started vs How it's going😻👨‍👩‍👧🌻💗

READERS ADDED CONTEXT THEY THOUGHT PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO KNOW:
First picture was taken on their first date in 2022, and the second one in 2024. They've not been together for that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a fun way to spend their anniversary 😂 Nah but for real, the random unnecessary addition of the fact that it’s HER body that made and feeds Mabel feels so weird and out of place—why does everything have to be about her?? Imagine Mabel growing up and living her life and having successes and Carrie’s just like, yeah but it was MY body that grew you, you’d be nothing without meeeee!!

View attachment 2912775
No one cries that much, they both must be super depressed and miserable about their poor life choices. Those are not happy tears, regardless of what they tell themselves. They need therapy and perhaps after divorce, but I’m sure she’ll use him for another kid first because she needs at least 2…or maybe 3 like Vom.

PS: I feel sorry for poor Mabel because everything is about Carrie..even when it’s meant to be about her daughter and how quickly she’s growing up..😣

Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine school kids having such an interest in genetics that they would think it was strange or unusual for a person to have blonde hair and brown eyes. If she was bullied, it was probably because she was an insufferable show off and an attention seeking knob.

Nobody that can easily gain physical access to you/your child and probably knows where you live should be this obsessed with you and your relationship. And you definitely shouldn’t be encouraging the obsession by reposting. Can you imagine an actually famous couple sharing this kind of creepy stuff?
IMG_5043.jpeg

IMG_5042.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just can’t with the emoji heads barely covering Mabel’s face. I totally understand the decision to not have her on social media, and other people, like say Oti Mabuse just don’t really show the baby at all for that reason, but these two seem just desperate to show her off with the smaller and smaller masking. I do get being proud and wanting to show her off to people you actually know, but not to their followers, it’s not setting boundaries very well. The crazies will still feel like they know the baby when they meet / stalk Carrie.

Reactions: 24
I can’t imagine school kids having such an interest in genetics that they would think it was strange or unusual for a person to have blonde hair and brown eyes. If she was bullied, it was probably because she was an insufferable show off and an attention seeking knob.
I think it's likely children made fun of her for that (or picked that as the thing they outwardly pointed out, when it really was more other reasons), because children can be vicious and pick on you for whatever it may be, for whatever reason

Reactions: 2
I think it's likely children made fun of her for that (or picked that as the thing they outwardly pointed out, when it really was more other reasons), because children can be vicious and pick on you for whatever it may be, for whatever reason
I agree, when I was a child my best friend had blonde hair and brown eyes, I had brown hair and blue eyes, and we often used to say we needed to swap eyes or hair for our looks to make sense! So kids do notice that stuff. Also most of the times carrie’s brought it up she’s acknowledged it’s a very odd thing for people to notice/pick on.

Reactions: 1
FFS Gary and John stop with all the bull tit, you didn't sob over clothes, no one sobs over clothes, who gives a tit if you breastfed your baby. Doesn't matter how you feed it as long as it is fed, you aren't special and are actually boring as duck.

That sofa is going to have a molded imprint of your bum as you never move off it.

TAKE THE BABY OUTSIDE

Sorry but she doesn't need a doctor she just needs to get off bloody social media and actually look after her baby. It should be having tummy time, looking at bright colours on a play mat, be outside and them explaining what things are, NOT STUCK ON A SOFA!

That child is going to have an awful life and be kept locked in the house.

Reactions: 20
The mental image of the pair of them lying on the floor and noisily sobbing is actually putting me off my dinner. What a pair of wet wipes

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If anything when I was growing up, blonde was the "cool" hair colour. Im 28 so not that much younger than Carrie. But also no one ever bullied people in my school for eye colour or hair colour beyong the no soul ginger jokes, but I also didnt go to a posh all girls school like Carrie.
I went to a posh all girls school and of all the bullying I am aware of - none of it was for being blonde with brown eyes. There was bullying for some very stupid reasons - but not that.

Reactions: 4
Sorry but I really think we've bypassed Carrie being used on fetish forum too quickly. I mean... I just can't 🤣🤣

Miss boundaries has lost control of her image

Screenshot_20240428_120050_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240428_120056_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Even at the risk of being forever banned from the topic by you guys, but if Joel moved in on the first date, did they also do IT on the first night? 😂 I'm just imagining Carrie realizing he's just terrible at it, but feeling too silly to tell him to move out again, and now they're married (twice) and have a child 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The mental image of the pair of them lying on the floor and noisily sobbing is actually putting me off my dinner. What a pair of wet wipes
It’s on a parr with Joel, sat cross legged, in the wings watching her perform 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.