Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

madamtoffee

So they have the whole of the summer holidays to do a Mabel meet and greet and they wait until the Friday before school starts when most parents are out and about getting school stuff ready for the new term as they know their darlings won't grow anymore!

I had a thought, on Mabel's 1st birthday are all the crazed stalkers going to share a photo of Mabel with a gert big emoji covering her face and then John will come along and share it again 😂😂😂 What a fucking joke 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Oh look - a post incl pictures with no emoji. The full face picture is *just* around the corner

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Typical MT ego. Complain about bootlegs til someone takes a bootleg and shares giving the attention they crave.
---
Can it be removed for copyright?
---
And that clip Joel shared. However you dress it up, it is taking the piss out of a very bad (child) actor with zero stage personality in the voice.
Shame on Joel.
I’d be so upset and angry if that was my child. Imagine if it was Kitchen Table?
---
Carrie Hope Fletcher of Beginners Call thinks the clip taking the piss out of a child is hilarious.
That says all I need to know about her as an actor and a mother.
Industry newbies! Mums of acting hopefuls. Sign up for Beginners Call nurturing workshops everyone. Carrie Hope Fletcher and Joel Montague will totally laugh behind your back when you’ve left.
Can someone more tattle adept than me archive this stuff in the wiki please?

Feels like they'll scrub the evidence of this pretty quickly.

ETA: I briefly unblocked John on TikTok to download this and now I need to bleach my eyeballs. He really is a walking jumpscare.

Attachments

Last edited:

leabytottle

VIP Member
I’ve also just seen a video of the current
Joel Montague
Ben Platt
Hannah Lowther
Rob Madge
Billy Nevers
Mukeni
Andrew Keenan Bolger
Rachel Thomas
Inez Budd
Lou Henry
Izzy Formby-Jackson

I’m not sure if I’ve missed any there?
So many videos with actors from the west end, are using the sound. There’s ones with the ensemble, one their own, even front of house. Initially I didn’t know what the sound was from, but it’s clear that they all definitely do.
a lot of the comments start with “Cue the nasty trolls saying you’re bullying a child”. Followed by lots explaining WHY it’s unkind. I have seen a few broadway actors saying they think she is brave and talented and how she’ll go far, one even said they’d perform with her.

AKC0997

Gutted by Rob too. At first I thought "Good on them for apologising" but ew, after arguing with everybody in the comments first? No, fuck off!

I could never stand Hannah - she's always been so smug and faux perky, and I honestly feel her performance is quite wooden and awkward whatever role she plays (reason she's never cast as a lead...) Plus her fans are Swiftie level of delusional.

In response to a tiktok calling out MT performers. Another tiktok was made by a woman, complaining that he was singling Hannah out. Obviously on this woman's tiktok, they were all defending Hannah and said they will always defend her 🙄. She is a grown adult who can look after herself and be accountable for her own actions. Personally, I never felt he was singling Hannah out. What they need to consider is that she has a young fan base and does workshops. I doubt she would be in SIX if it wasn't for her tiktok following.

I just think it is heartbreaking, the children potentially looked up to her and asked to see her in her shows for birthdays, etc.

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Ridiculous how they started the schedule for Mabel because they didn't know when and how long she will sleep, eat and wake up. Like really you don't have to know in advance, just go with the babys cues....less stress
Right? And there are no shoulds - every baby has different needs. They're creating a world of complications when it could be so simple.

beaki167

This is very random but a few weeks ago I made a joke that Joel was supposed to be her Matty Healy era, meaning the weird rebound after the end of a long term relationship before you come to your senses. But Taylor's new album came out today and judging from the lyrical content it seems like Matty was very much on the Joel path, lovebombing and promising her marriage and babies within 5 minutes of getting together, which she ate up because her ex didn't want those things. Sounds very familiar. Maybe Carrie could be dating a hot athlete now instead of playing happy family, we'll never know...
I can't wait for Carrie making "But Daddy I Love Him" about her. Firstly: the Disney reference. Secondly, I remember her throwing tantrums at people allegedly expressing her concern.

• Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
This is very random but a few weeks ago I made a joke that Joel was supposed to be her Matty Healy era, meaning the weird rebound after the end of a long term relationship before you come to your senses. But Taylor's new album came out today and judging from the lyrical content it seems like Matty was very much on the Joel path, lovebombing and promising her marriage and babies within 5 minutes of getting together, which she ate up because her ex didn't want those things. Sounds very familiar. Maybe Carrie could be dating a hot athlete now instead of playing happy family, we'll never know...
I'm sure Mattys mum was running behind him pushing him to do all that too.

Carries refusal to listen, learn and admit when she's wrong will (and is proving to be) her undoing.

wordzalad

VIP Member
She did what while being in what of what now?

I’ve read some of the samples of her novels you can get free on Google and they’re very basic, pick me esque chick lit - nothing special that will be remembered years from now. I can understand her being proud of her books, but to weep over her own perceived brilliance is bizarre and embarrassing if she admitted this - did she?
I can fully imagine her making some 2000s type sassy joke in her “books” and patting herself on the back thinking she’s sooo witty

Something like

Basic girl turned to the Pick Me and said “You’re such a loser Main Carrie-ter, Generic Male Lead will soooo choose me”

The Main Carrie-ter sighed with a smirk “I know you are but what am I” and finger snapped.

And then she cries about how witty she is

• Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
She seems to be crying an awful lot still
Is it sleep deprivation or her hormones are still unsettled? Or something else?
Every time she thinks about Mabel and her future career possibilities, she thinks about her own career that she lazily threw away, and weeps about it.

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
I highly doubt it will be for an actual show. I think people tend to know when there’s shows being cast and nothing which would suit her is casting. Can you imagine her being in a show and leaving Mabel with someone else? Who else is going to eat her feet and stick few nose inside her mouth to sniff, only her Mumma will do.
I’d be surprised if she does a pantomime again as, however much we think she’s a dick, it’s a LOT of shows and it’s Mabel’s first Christmas. She’ll be posting visits to Santa, Lapland uk, polar express etc all with her face covered by an elf.
Unless she’s struggling for money having not been on the west end for so long and needs the panto money. After all, Mabel won't remember if mumma was there or not!

Reactions: 8

madamtoffee

Why are we going straight to speculation that she has PPD? Carrie has been ‘sobbing’ about the littlest things for years.
I don't believe it, she is an attention seeker, to be honest saying that she might have PND is insulting to people that actually do have it.

So she says she is crying and people actually believe her?

Tookster

Chatty Member
This might come out a bit judgy but I don’t actually mean it to be, do they ever get their baby “dressed” or does she just live in babygrows the whole time?

everyone I’ve ever known to have a baby has always put them in outfits for the day and then just babygrows at night but I don’t think I’ve ever seen them do that?
Are my friends/family just weird?
I always dressed mine but a lot of my friends just dressed theirs on babygrows. It’s definitely a parents’ preference thing.

kev1974

VIP Member
Oh my god she’s just reposted dead girl walking on TikTok AGAIN. It’s literally embarrassing at this point?!
Probably because the publicity machine has fired up now for it's imminent return to London @sohoplace? Probably causes her to weep every time she hits facebook, as the ads remind her that her stint in it is getting further and further away in time.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Oh hell no. She is constantly obsessed with her male costars, and just happened to date Oliver. But even now hat she’s married, she’s still not over something that never happened.
I meant did ollie come and see the show (when she was in heathers and they were together) saw the dead girl walking scene and actually inside went ‘nope’ 🤣😅

• Haha