Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Carrie got bullied as a kid for her hair colour as a kid just because it's not really unusual. However from experience, kids definitely bully others for their hair colour. I'm a natural red hair and mostly got left alone but do remember being called "orangutan" constantly by another kid in high school. So it's definitely a thing, I just doubt it happened to Carrie.
I’ve heard of lots of children get (inexplicably) bullied for being red heads. Never blonde. Both Tom and Carrie were blonde as children. Carrie clings onto the past so hard. Her victim complex is so old it’s grown fur.

Reactions: 16
Carrie looks like she gives really wet sloppy kisses 🤢
I think Joel's kisses are dry as a bone and really papery and hesitant like being pecked/nibbled by a wizened hag. Or he's like a Dyson with the thin nozzle attached.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’ve heard of lots of children get (inexplicably) bullied for being red heads. Never blonde. Both Tom and Carrie were blonde as children. Carrie clings onto the past so hard. Her victim complex is so old it’s grown fur.
Don't forget, she was bullied for not only having blonde hair, but BROWN eyes!! Such a rarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can she stop posting tit like "Halfway to Halloween"?? Let me enjoy the fact that spring came to my country literally LAST week without having to be faced with the fact that October and winter is coming up? 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If anything when I was growing up, blonde was the "cool" hair colour. Im 28 so not that much younger than Carrie. But also no one ever bullied people in my school for eye colour or hair colour beyong the no soul ginger jokes, but I also didnt go to a posh all girls school like Carrie.

Reactions: 7
What a fun way to spend their anniversary 😂 Nah but for real, the random unnecessary addition of the fact that it’s HER body that made and feeds Mabel feels so weird and out of place—why does everything have to be about her?? Imagine Mabel growing up and living her life and having successes and Carrie’s just like, yeah but it was MY body that grew you, you’d be nothing without meeeee!!

IMG_5180.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Can she stop posting tit like "Halfway to Halloween"?? Let me enjoy the fact that spring came to my country literally last week without having to be faced with the fact that October and winter is coming up? 🤮
---
Can she stop posting tit like "Halfway to Halloween"?? Let me enjoy the fact that spring came to my country literally LAST week without having to be faced with the fact that October and winter is coming up? 🤮
---
Feeling you in Canada. Our snow was finally gone like 2 weeks ago. We are just getting baby leaves on trees. I want to enjoy the spring/summer Carrie! Not everyone is a house mouse who watches disney all day and doesn't experience the outdoors.

Reactions: 15
What a fun way to spend their anniversary 😂 Nah but for real, the random unnecessary addition of the fact that it’s HER body that made and feeds Mabel feels so weird and out of place—why does everything have to be about her?? Imagine Mabel growing up and living her life and having successes and Carrie’s just like, yeah but it was MY body that grew you, you’d be nothing without meeeee!!

View attachment 2912775
"It's a testament to MY own body too considering it's MY body that's feeding her..."

aka screw you Joel, you do nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 42

View attachment 2912775
Farking hell Carrie! Get in touch with a GP because this is not normal.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 2912775
Why are they crying again? They need help, from a psyschologist or a psychiatrist.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.