Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is just the same colour as Vom's, isn't it? Nobody is going around like his hair is blond and that's identical to Gary's colour.

1000021698.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh dear no recognition for Crabbie in the just-announced 2024 panto awards :eek: :cry:

Can't imagine how she was so overlooked. Don't they know she was PRegNAnT at the time, in fact the first person ever ever ever to play Crabbieboss while pregnant. Injusticetastic. I shall write to Ofcom immediately. It's nothing to do with them but I'm going to write anyway.

Mind you there's no awards for the Palladium Panto either, despite their featuring darling-of-the-day Rob Madge, honestly what kind of awards are these?

edit: actually it says at the bottom that there's an Outstanding Achievement award to be announced on the night, maybe she'll get that.
Tbf the Palladium panto isn't really a very good 'panto', it's more a variety show with a few panto elements.

Reactions: 5
Yeah her hair is still brown to me. Either way, it doesn’t matter. Being blonde doesn’t make you special or anything, it’s just Carrie trying to make hair colour her entire personality because she’s boring and she’s always been.
I’m blonde (not Carrie blonde 😂😂) and no one gives a tit, as it should be since hair colour is insignificant. People also don’t bully you based on your hair colour. I’m gonna just put it out there, but part of me can’t help but wonder if Carrie was just always a witch and what she calls bullying is just people calling her out on her bullshit and poor behaviour…because she has the tendency to play the victim when she’s always the one in the wrong. Maybe she was always like this even when she was younger…
I don't think Carrie got bullied as a kid for her hair colour as a kid just because it's not really unusual. However from experience, kids definitely bully others for their hair colour. I'm a natural red hair and mostly got left alone but do remember being called "orangutan" constantly by another kid in high school. So it's definitely a thing, I just doubt it happened to Carrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think Carrie got bullied as a kid for her hair colour as a kid just because it's not really unusual. However from experience, kids definitely bully others for their hair colour. I'm a natural red hair and mostly got left alone but do remember being called "orangutan" constantly by another kid in high school. So it's definitely a thing, I just doubt it happened to Carrie.
You’re forgetting she was bullied cause the human mind cannot comprehend how someone who has blonde hair can also have brown eyes. Too unique for this world.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You’re forgetting she was bullied cause the human mind cannot comprehend how someone who has blonde hair can also have brown eyes. Too unique for this world.
To be fair to her, she has hinted that she’s not unique as she made a point to state her intention with her first book was to grace the young ones with this wonderful representation of blonde hair and brown eyed, that she compared with queer people and people not seeing themselves represented in books she ensured the blonde haired and brown eyed people also felt seen (note: beginning was sarcasm)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's quite a chin on M'aidez. Hope she hasn't inherited uncle Vom's.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who takes a photo of themselves on the first date? 😅
The same people who let a random guy move in on the first date... Carrie looks like a hostage being forced to take a picture with her kidnapper on the first picture, nice grimace 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 49
happy second anniversary ! LOL View attachment 2912227
Talk about racing through a relationship with a total stranger 😂😂😂
This should be a post about what not to do for her young subscribers…

PS: please don’t take this personally and share your own stories about rushed relationship that worked for you (like some folks did last time). Good for you if you got lucky, but I wouldn’t want any person I care about to rush so much with a stranger and I would worry about them if they did. Take your time to know someone before making a longterm commitment like marriage or a lifetime commitment like children…it is not a race to the finish line.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What anniversary are they celebrating? First date? First wedding? Second wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.