Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure your hair is nice. Carrie’s is crispy, frizzy and dry, doesn’t suit her and looks very poorly done. She also pushes it all in a violently unflattering side part.

Carrie also made a big deal out of being blonde and being a blonde Veronica and having blonde hair and then at the age of 30 she discovered hair dye and seems to think she’s so amazing and special for it 🤣. She expects everyone to believe it’s natural but it’s so obvious it’s not
Was the ✨blonde Veronica✨ in the room with us?

If she was blonde then I'm the Dalai Lama.

1000021681.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Of course she’s moaning that the hospital didn’t tell her what to do with the baby 😭. She’d be moaning if they did tell her as well. I don’t even have a kid but surely the baby crying is a sign to follow? If she’s sleeping she’s fine? If she’s crying she’s hungry or needs a change and if neither of them work then check and see what’s up

I suppose we should be grateful her body post didn’t detail her stitches 🤣 fully was expecting a dramatic reading of the procedure
Lmao there are these things called baby/parenting books. There is a really famous one Carrie called what to expect when you are expecting, which has loads of info. Lmao also there is this thing called the internet, or your mum, or Gi???

Reactions: 19
Was the ✨blonde Veronica✨ in the room with us?

If she was blonde then I'm the Dalai Lama.

View attachment 2910925
I know we have this convo once a month but I will die on this hill, she hasn’t been blonde since she was a kid. Her adult hair was light brown, now just brown based on the last photos before the awful hair dye.
IMG_4418.jpeg

This is not blonde to me. I know hair can get lighter in the summer with a lot of sun, but that’s just summer hair..

Maybe her natural hair colour is something people call mousey hair? 🧐

Reactions: 34
I know we have this convo once a month but I will die on this hill, she hasn’t been blonde since she was a kid. Her adult hair was light brown, now just brown based on the last photos before the awful hair dye.
View attachment 2911063
This is not blonde to me. I know hair can get lighter in the summer with a lot of sun, but that’s just summer hair..

It is indeed mousey brown, what my hair colour was before I went grey 🤣

She has never been blonde, well maybe as a baby, every video she is mousey brown in.

Must start calling myself blonde 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
IMG_0740.jpeg

Chipping in on the hair/eyebrows debate! Using photos from Pinterest so that I don’t doxx myself lol

The middle colour is my natural colour, I would call it dark auburn. The colour on the left is my natural brow colour. I tint them to the colour on the right because if I don’t my face has no definition and just blends in.

I think the issue with dying your brows to match your hair is that it really doesn’t suit everyone. It doesn’t even suit me and I’m a natural redhead. I think the key is to use a warm toned brown brow colour instead of a straight up red brow colour. But that’s just from my experience!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2911063

Everyone I know would call that colour dirty blonde

Reactions: 17
Carrie's hair looks tit, not yours. She clearly doesnt maintain it well cos it's a mess most of the time. She went orange recently, with roots as long as husband's titties, ain't nobody thinking that hair is natural.
It's funny because her roots are so obvious to me, but i also have (box) dye ginger and only do it every 2 months and so my roots are right there, and yet people still think its my natural colour. Most people are not that observant.

Reactions: 10
Yeah it looks more brown in the past few years. was definitely blonde before though, even as an adult, she’s not completely delusional. This is blonde to me.
I don't think the one on the right is natural - certainly doesn't look it as it washes her out. On the left it looks like that blonde grown out on the ends.

Reactions: 12
Yeah it looks more brown in the past few years. was definitely blonde before though, even as an adult, she’s not completely delusional. This is blonde to me.
I know this gets said every time older pictures of her are posted, but it’s so so wild how much she’s changed

Reactions: 30
I know this gets said every time older pictures of her are posted, but it’s so so wild how much she’s changed
I was about to say this! Its crazy how these younger photos of her are so drastically different from how she looks now. I'm 10 days older than her and basically just look like a slightly older version of myself from even when I was a kid.

Reactions: 18
Her natural hair colour suited her a lot more than the ginger/ red thing she’s got going on now. I thought she might revert back for her wedding photos but sadly not.

Reactions: 15
Yeah, hair gets darker as you age. Her hair is more light brown now. It hasn’t been blonde since her early twenties.

Reactions: 9
Neither of these look fully natural. The only bit I’d say is natural is the crown of her hair on the left.

Neither of these look fully natural. The only bit I’d say is natural is the crown of her hair on the left.
Agreed. And that's not blonde, it's light brown, the sort of colour that one develops after being blonde as a child like many, many, many, many Caucasians.

This came on my FYP page this morning and I get that it’s a short clip and poor quality footage, but I’m underwhelmed. I hate his ‘King’ voice so much both in speaking and in song.

When he started moving forward I actually backed away from my phone 😭

He sounds like he’s just trying to sound exactly like Jonathan Groff. No acting required.

Reactions: 7
Agreed. And that's not blonde, it's light brown, the sort of colour that one develops after being blonde as a child like many, many, many, many Caucasians.
Like me. It lifts easily with bleach and blonde is easily achievable, but my natural hair is mousy. Like Carries. Don’t have brown eyes though so I’m just like other girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah her hair is still brown to me. Either way, it doesn’t matter. Being blonde doesn’t make you special or anything, it’s just Carrie trying to make hair colour her entire personality because she’s boring and she’s always been.
I’m blonde (not Carrie blonde 😂😂) and no one gives a tit, as it should be since hair colour is insignificant. People also don’t bully you based on your hair colour. I’m gonna just put it out there, but part of me can’t help but wonder if Carrie was just always a witch and what she calls bullying is just people calling her out on her bullshit and poor behaviour…because she has the tendency to play the victim when she’s always the one in the wrong. Maybe she was always like this even when she was younger…

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.