Carrie Hope Fletcher #96 I am my own best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly since she said that, she’s really been trying her best to disprove her own statement. Doesn’t feel like she’s gone a day without mentioning Disney in some way.
Right? I enjoy Disney, but there is a whole big world outside of it. I'm lucky in that I have three holidays abroad in the next year (I'm lucky in that i work full time and still live with parents as the housing market is not really accessible to a single person on minimum wage). Only one of them is to a Disney Park (paris as my local one and which I haven't visit since 2008ish).

The other two holidays are to visit cities I have never been too which I find probably more exciting than a park that I have been to before.

Reactions: 14
ETA - Also, this trend she’s decided to jump on using this sound … I’ve only ever seen posts where people have used younger vs older pictures of celebrities they find attractive to show the glow up … but I’ve never seen someone use it for themselves 😬

Of course Carrie is back to making fan edits of herself. It's not like anyone else is doing it 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So my sister had a baby this week and I’ve been around a lot these past few days. Just like with her first baby she has no time for endless scrolling and posting on social media. And she’s not someone who’s never on socials. But she feeds her baby, focuses on that, gets it done and does other things. I honestly don’t know how Carrie is able to be on her phone so much, especially considering she got back on Instagram not even 48 hours since Moonlight‘s birth and hadn’t stopped posting and ranting since. I’m not saying this makes her tit mum, I just wonder how she does it 😁
today is the first time i’ve read this thread since i think wednesday or tuesday, and i gave birth on sunday. i basically forgot my phone exists. it’s quite sad really, i hope she realises she’ll never get this time with mabel back.

• Heart
I'm not sure she ever did, but Carrie definitely doesn't have it now.

She's not funny. She's not pretty. She's not interesting. She's not talented compared to others in her field. She's not a nice person. And she's lazy.
IMG_4311.jpeg

She was always overrated if you ask me. But now she’s worse than ever in all aspects.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been lucky enough to go to Disney twice. Once as a child, once as an adult with my own children. It was a great holiday, but it’s not somewhere I’d keep going back to. It’s mega expensive (not that is an issue for the sister of McFlys Tom Fletcher) the food is over priced, large and not healthy (inside the parks) It certainly not a relaxing holiday, as going around the parks in the heat is exhausting. You see a lot of over tired toddlers being pushed around by their equally grouchy parents, who’ve had enough of endless queues and over priced merchandise. Obviously with lots of enjoyable parts too 🤭
Personally, it’s not something I could do each time I went on holiday. For the amount it costs for flights, hotel, park tickets and food, you could go on holiday so many places. NEW places, where you can explore different cultures and no, I’m not talking about going to Epcot, Carrie!
I enjoy watching Disney movies sometimes, but maybe once a month, if that. I have a few Disney pyjamas from primark, mainly because they’re cheap!

Carrie “I’m not obsessed with Disney” Montague;
Watches Disney/Pixar movies daily
Dresses her baby in Disney clothes
Has a plethora of Disney mugs (to drink her own range of tea from, probably 🤭)
Eats off Disney character plates
Wears Disney clothes, as does her husband
Posts images and videos related to Disney
Married someone who was desperately trying to become a Disney influencer, by making cringy jumping tiktoks wearing a variety of tightly fitting, Disney print shirts.
Sings Disney songs to her baby
Has other Disney related home wear (pretty sure joel lay in their bed at the end of a terribly edited video, which had a Disney duvet cover)
Went on honeymoon to Disney, and even though they went to Hawaii, it was still a Disney hotel!
I’m sure there’s more, but sure, Carrie, you’re NOT Disney obsessed…
One last one… Mabel is even a Disney character, in the film Ratatouille (see picture!)

Attachments

Reactions: 11
One day she’s just gonna post a video milking herself and I won’t even be surprised.
Only if she can somehow make it seem she’s doing it in a special way, wondering „is anyone else doing this?“ in order to emphasize once again that she’s not like other girls/mummas.

Reactions: 10
Who the hell gives a tit whether her breast pump works or not, ffs she really hasn't learnt not to over share yet!

I think I should read her posts, will be great for my insomnia 🤣

• Haha
Did she get any further with that normalising breastfeeding in public that she was all vocal about and promising to champion (even though very few people give a tit either way), or has she stayed flumped on the sofa at home for most of the week again?

I cannot keep up with the excitment ...

Reactions: 13
Did she get any further with that normalising breastfeeding in public that she was all vocal about and promising to champion (even though very few people give a tit either way), or has she stayed flumped on the sofa at home for most of the week again?

I cannot keep up with the excitment ...
Let’s face it the only audience she has for breastfeeding is the cat and I’m sure he’s over it. Opening the window is the closest she gets to giving Mabel fresh air most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.