Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T3PO

Chatty Member
Fuck me can someone explain to those Fletcher fucking losers what ‘matching’ actually means because that’s not matching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
Their relationship is my Roman Empire, lmao. I just don't understand how she took him home on her first date (I see nothing wrong with that) and then decided he could immediately move in with her??? Like, there simply cannot be that much chemistry on the first date. He was a stranger. Maybe it fits and you have a nice hook up that even is romantic in some ways. But thinking he is the one you end up with forever? Giving me major anxiety.
And the first date was at the cinema so they wouldn't have had much time to talk

F0rg3tm3n0t

Trying to go viral, Carrie? Being a mum isn't enough? Reeeeally trying to cling on to any shred of relevance
IMG_5070.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
She is absolutely asking herself these “are you not a natural red head” ones

She’s 31 and making a hair colour her personality. Reminds me of when the blue eyed kids at school used to make having blue eyes their personality only they were 15 💀

Mark81

VIP Member
I know he has said he is struggling to bond, but I wonder if it's deeper than that. He maybe realised he didn't want a baby/has been used. He seems quite a self focused man baby and we all know Carrie was fixated on a list of things to do before 30

For a couple who live their lives online, their change in behaviour is quite stark.

RudeDog

It's interesting because it really does show their true feelings and general unpleasantness. It's like that coffee rant all over again. It's so plain to see that Beggar's Call is nothing but a cash-cow, they don't actually care about helping young performers or those aspiring to work in MT.

Reactions: 26

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
With all the pumping she is doing there is no reason why she cannot leave her child with her husband for a few hours. She’s just enjoying playing the martyr that can never leave her daughter alone. 🤨🤨
Please can we agree as a group to stop using the word PUMP.
I get the urge to dry heave whenever she uses it.

• Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
It's been a while so just a casual bingo update. I've finally crossed off them attempting to be parent influencers since they're tagging so many brands (the lactation cookies were the final nail in that coffin) and them saying that parenting is hard (because omg a 7 week old baby is crying and doesn't follow her schedule!!!!!! The disrespect!!!!)
Yummy Mummy Carrie_20240421_125741_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart

leabytottle

VIP Member
There’s a lot of comments calling him out on the TikTok. The more comments, the more it gets seen, so his ego won’t let him delete it.
I’ll be honest, I didn’t know where the clip came from, but now I do, what a nasty thing to do. Carries response is exactly like I expected from her. She comes across as someone who is nice to your face, then slags you off behind you back. Like others have said, I’d hate to hear what they say after their “workshops” on beggars call.
If my child was attending the workshop ran by someone who mocked a child’s performance in front of a large sm following (thanks to their wife brother in law) I’d stop them attending.
Nothing about the video is even good. His lip sync is appalling and not at all funny (it’s obviously not funny as the audio is of a child) They both HATED their West End live catastrophes, and tried to have them removed. They got mocked and threw their toys out of their pram. God forbid if thus audio was from Mabel! Joel would be angrily tweeting TikTok “Don’t you know who this is? My precious Mabel. Daughter of the west end power couple! I demand you remove ALL videos with this audio, or face the consequences”. They really are unkind, selfish people

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Did she really have ‘tonsillitis’. Or had she just thrashed her voice belting without being trained? Trained singers are able to sing 8 shows a week. ‘Tonsillitis’ happens to Carrie on every show. Usually the day a critic is in.
She made such a fuss about being ‘forced’ to play through ‘sickness’ when it was at the Other Palace (due to her stunt casting) I’m surprised she was invited back to play Veronica in the WestEnd. My theory is, she didn’t want her understudy on (who was better in my opinion)
If she really was that ill, there’s no way anyone would’ve forced her to perform.