Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1702642931314.png

I saw Sunset Boulevard last night. I was blown away by Nicole, by the other cast, by the incredible lighting and all the videography - and I see a LOT of theatre so it takes something very special to really impress me these days. No link to Carrie, because Sunset Boulevard was in the West End, and Carrie is not. Just honestly there is so much amazing world-class talent putting shows on in the West End at the moment, both on stage and behind the scenes, we're so spoilt.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There's no way she ground her teeth down that much in the months since Crown Jewels, I think its the angle of the photo and lip placement making the teeth look short

Reactions: 14
There's no way she ground her teeth down that much in the months since Crown Jewels, I think its the angle of the photo and lip placement making the teeth look short
I’m distracted by the snot visible in one nostril. Why on earth would she post this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am "theatrically inclined"
You gotta be inclined to pay for trash in order to see her. I will die on this hill but she has no skills: belting is not enough for me to consider someone a great singer, when their singing is flat (there’s no emotion and depth to it).

Reactions: 5
I am "theatrically inclined". There are shows on next year which I am far more inclined to go see. E.g. I have already booked to go see the touring productions of Come From Away and Hamilton. And another show (Starlight Express) which I would rather spend my money on.
Right? I spent both my holidays this year bingeing theatre (Ed Fringe/West End).
My nearest big theatre is a 5 hour drive (or 7 on the bus) and necessitates a hotel stay.
I wouldn’t dream of doing that for Carrie. 🙃

Reactions: 2
I am "theatrically inclined". There are shows on next year which I am far more inclined to go see. E.g. I have already booked to go see the touring productions of Come From Away and Hamilton. And another show (Starlight Express) which I would rather spend my money on.
Wait until they’re £10 and it’s a great gift for that person at work that you don’t really like but got them in secret Santa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

I am theatrically inclined...thats why I don't want any of her tickets for Xmas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No thanks Cazza

Rather just get bath bombs tbh.

I see she's posted pics of the panto, but funnily enough they're just her and Scott again (and someone in a dinosaur suit, could be Scott again). Wonder if she even knows the names of anybody else in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, it seems like the skin from under her lip is covering her teeth and look like gums, making her teeth look tiny. Though I did notice her canines are completely flat.

Reactions: 3
No thanks Cazza

I see she's posted pics of the panto, but funnily enough they're just her and Scott again (and someone in a dinosaur suit, could be Scott again). Wonder if she even knows the names of anybody else in it 😂
It's the Carrie & Scott show, that's why

1000006919.png

I'm sure there are other songs called Hellfire and it's not the one from Hunchback of Notre Dame. Amazing villain song, but even though it's Disney it isn't panto-friendly when you realise what it's about

Reactions: 1
No thanks Cazza

I don’t think so 😁 usually she will post the occasional story of some cast member giving her some little gift/being nice to her, but nothing this time. Nobody seems to treat her like the West End sensation she and her management seem to think she is.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.