Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • She's the first one singing,
  • There's two jokes about Andrew Lloyd Webber, but I couldn't hear the first one as the booing was too loud and the second one was jokingly saying that as a punishment for trying to kill Aurora, Carrie needed to act in another one of his show and she says no begging on her knees.
  • There's another joke about Scott being hired because he's Carries best mate.
  • Carrie has one choreography but it's very simple.
  • She doesn't look pregnant.
  • The prince and Aurora sung a Sherk song (Im a believer):LOL:
My children were more excited about Andy tho
View attachment 2629783
Were Carrie and Scott decent or underwhelming? Does Carrie have a knack for panto, was she captivating or going through the motions?

Was it a good panto overall?

Reactions: 6
I posted the original saying Ive read 20 books since my baby was born in April and that audiobooks helped
Ive read 15 physical books and 5 audiobooks
It’s definitely possible to read books on maternity leave if it’s something you want to do
Obviously depending on your baby
I often read my kindle because I can use one hand whilst holding baby whilst he sleeps
But also audiobooks are a legitimate way to read
I find audiobooks way way harder to concentrate on than physically reading a book
We’ve moved on.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Were Carrie and Scott decent or underwhelming? Does Carrie have a knack for panto, was she captivating or going through the motions?

Was it a good panto overall?
Carrie used the face 90% of the time and the other 10% the face with the tongue out. Carrie doesn’t connect with the audience and that’s her problem.
Scott was quite good and Carrie meh, I couldn’t understand some of the things she was saying.

I liked the panto, it was enjoyable better that the other ones I went to in Crawley

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Old news much. The world has moved on. No one probably even remembers ALWs Cinderella.
Exactly. The vast majority wouldn't get the joke. They'll just laugh as they hate musicals in general

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe they are gonna be parents when they haven’t even lived on their own together atall, insane!

Reactions: 26
Who would look at that photo and think "Yes, I'll show this to thousands of people" 🤦

Reactions: 22
She is the least pregnant looking pregnant person ever. Also 44 shows at what 2hrs a show in nearly 4 weeks big whoop.

Reactions: 12
So they'll NEVER have actually lived together alone... And now they never will because they've gone and made a mini version... Yikes

Reactions: 24
I still remember the video of her rubbing her belly, it just looked like a fat belly and nothing like a baby bump.
She needs to constantly remind people that she’s pregnant because she looks fat, not pregnant. There’s no other explanation for her mentioning it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She mentions being pregnant so often that I feel like she's been pregnant for at least three years. What a talent for talking such an exciting news to death! 😴

Reactions: 18
  • She's the first one singing,
  • There's two jokes about Andrew Lloyd Webber, but I couldn't hear the first one as the booing was too loud and the second one was jokingly saying that as a punishment for trying to kill Aurora, Carrie needed to act in another one of his show and she says no begging on her knees.
  • There's another joke about Scott being hired because he's Carries best mate.
  • Carrie has one choreography but it's very simple.
  • She doesn't look pregnant.
  • The prince and Aurora sung a Sherk song (Im a believer):LOL:
My children were more excited about Andy tho
View attachment 2629783
Idk if it’s her clompy not like other girls boots by why do her legs look such a weird shape on here?

Reactions: 3
They did the ALW joke last year as well, think it's time to retire that one 🙄
It’s so tacky to slag off an old employer in any job, let alone theatre! Red flags a-plenty to an interviewer when a candidate does this. Even if it was the worst job known to man, there is always a way to talk about the learning experiences you benefited from.

But of course, silly me, Carrie doesn’t learn.
---
View attachment 2630139what the actual duck are these grimaces in her latest post
Her kid is going to cringe daily from the moment it gains sentience.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.