Carrie Hope Fletcher #85 I am big, its the audiences that got small

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant thread title by @Mark81 (here) - I especially love it after seeing Sunset Boulevard last night 😂

Previous thread here:

Special mention for @MickeyMouseClubhouse thread title (here)
Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 The Temu version of Tom and Gi
which had the exact same number of likes, but was two weeks later so Mark81 wins.

Panto has started, but the only people in it seem to be Carrie and Scott, if you go by her pictures.
She's ever so pregnant don't you know, appears to think she's some sort of superhero to be bouncing a tiny human around on stage like it's never happened before, and Joel is #soproud.

I'm off to see the peak of panto tonight, at the Palladium, casually sold out in this case by Julian Clary, Nigel Havers, Gary Wilmot, Jennifer Saunders and so on. I see that everyone's darling of the moment Rob Madge is in it too. Crabbie wishes she was in THAT panto so much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She just can't let it go can she?

1702649932145.png

Absolutely determined to ensure that every last plank of every last bridge is irretreivably burnt to ashes.

While she's "living her best life" in Crawley, meanwhile Andy's theatre property portfolio and royalties from all his shows still on all over the world every single day probably make him more money in a day than she'll make in a decade.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
So happy about everything in her life…. But constantly taking swipes at ex partners and ex employers.

At some point Carrie, you have to recognise maybe you’re the problem.

Reactions: 58

View attachment 2631555

Absolutely determined to ensure that every last plank of every last bridge is irretreivably burnt to ashes.

While she's "living her best life" in Crawley, meanwhile Andy's theatre property portfolio and royalties from all his shows still on all over the world every single day probably make him more money in a day than she'll make in a decade.
Is she not embarrassed to still be posting digs at ALW? Ever the professional, Crabbie. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33

View attachment 2631555

I think being in a bad show is part of the experience being an actor. Most act professionally and move on to better things when it is done. She’s not talented enough to do a Patti LuPone and publicly be at war with him and her career to survive. Her attitude explains why she is now stuck doing panto.

Reactions: 36
Brilliant thread title by @Mark81 (here) - I especially love it after seeing Sunset Boulevard last night 😂

Previous thread here:

Special mention for @MickeyMouseClubhouse thread title (here)
Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 The Temu version of Tom and Gi
which had the exact same number of likes, but was two weeks later so Mark81 wins.
Close call @Mark81 👏

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2631555

It’s been what, a year and a half? We’re getting closer to the two year anniversary of her dumping, so be prepared for more unhinged posts.

Reactions: 21
Imagine reminding audiences that not only was your ALW experience a massive flop but you were the lead.

Reactions: 20
Andy is a massive tool. So I don't feel that bad about him but she should absolutely be professional because he is still in control of theater world

Reactions: 24
Andy is a massive tool. So I don't feel that bad about him but she should absolutely be professional because he is still in control of theater world
It's also a massive warning to other producers.

A bit like Harry and Meghan have shown they can't be trusted in Hollywood, Carrie is a massive red flag to other producers in theatre.

Reactions: 20
So happy about everything in her life…. But constantly taking swipes at ex partners and ex employers.

At some point Carrie, you have to recognise maybe you’re the problem.
V early thread suggestion - CHF #86: It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
It's at the end of the last thread, but @_Chatterbox_ that pic of your discussion with your husband (human I presume? Are you #soproud?) did make me giggle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree with what everyone has said about the ALW dig and her need to post it publicly like she’s somehow getting one up on him - embarrassing and unprofessional. If I were a future employer I’d see that as a red flag.

Also, didn’t ALW’s son pass away earlier this year? Not that he’ll ever see her post or the panto of course, but it still lacks class on every level.

Reactions: 28
It was a risk at the start, still tacky, but you could argue she was doing a topical joke while it was still kind of relevant. Now it's not even just unprofessional it's just bloody pathetic

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.