Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 Took longer to choose her carpet than she did her husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did the ALW joke last year as well, think it's time to retire that one šŸ™„
surely the majority of families and kids who go to these wonā€™t know half of these jokes? They probably just see itā€™s someone from the west end in their local panto

Reactions: 15
They did the ALW joke last year as well, think it's time to retire that one šŸ™„
Why would they joke about Scott and Carrie. Iā€™m assuming 99% of the people are going because they want to see a panel and donā€™t actually know who any of the performers are?

Reactions: 18
#SoProud.

So many women work much harder jobs to much later stages of pregnancy. Even in the same industry - we keep talking about Sam Barks but Elsa is a huge undertaking normally, never mind when youā€™re so far along in your pregnancy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I personally find Carrie so naturally beautiful. It's horrendous the way she constantly works against that.
I also think sheā€™s naturally very beautiful. She just completely self sabotages and her personality is ugly.

The orange hair has to be the first thing to go. Itā€™s hideous, in every universe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She does such an incredible job of making herself the most unattractive person both inside and out. Itā€™s almost impressive

Reactions: 13
I'd do am dram panto again in a heartbeat, it's so much fun but it is hard
She's so lucky to be working, she should be grateful when loads of other actors struggle

Funny how I used to give anything to have Carrie's life - she can sing, she was part of exciting musical theatre shows, she got great opportunities through her social media following...
Now I am so glad to be me šŸ˜‚ so thank you Carrie for boosting my own self-esteem šŸ˜œ
Iā€™m sure thereā€™s actors whoā€™d LOVE to do what sheā€™s doing. Sheā€™s an ungrateful witch.

Reactions: 11
#SoProud.

So many women work much harder jobs to much later stages of pregnancy. Even in the same industry - we keep talking about Sam Barks but Elsa is a huge undertaking normally, never mind when youā€™re so far along in your pregnancy.
Someone contact Sky and the BBC about this important news story about a pregnant woman doing her job while pregnant!!

Do the pair of them honestly think that all other pregnant women who are not Carrie Hope Fletcher just laze around for 9 months in their jammies watching Netflix and eating doughnuts instead of working? Why are they acting like this is so impressive?

Going to go wake up my husband and start a fight because he isnā€™t posting SO PROUD!!!!! social media posts about the fact that at 23 weeks pregnant I do my job, walk home from work, cook dinners, do the laundry, unload and reload the dishwasher, and wash up anything else, and other stuff around the house which is probably a lot more than Carrie does! Where is my recognition šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • She's the first one singing,
  • There's two jokes about Andrew Lloyd Webber, but I couldn't hear the first one as the booing was too loud and the second one was jokingly saying that as a punishment for trying to kill Aurora, Carrie needed to act in another one of his show and she says no begging on her knees.
  • There's another joke about Scott being hired because he's Carries best mate.
  • Carrie has one choreography but it's very simple.
  • She doesn't look pregnant.
  • The prince and Aurora sung a Sherk song (Im a believer):LOL:
My children were more excited about Andy tho
View attachment 2629783
Do the ALW jokes go down well or do they come across a bit out dated? Sorry if someone has already asked this
---
View attachment 2630139what the actual duck are these grimaces in her latest post
32 year old and still posting ā€œ xD RAWR 2014 Tumblrā€ photos

Reactions: 11
I also think sheā€™s naturally very beautiful. She just completely self sabotages and her personality is ugly.

The orange hair has to be the first thing to go. Itā€™s hideous, in every universe.
I think she *used* to be naturally beautiful. The ugly personality has fully manifested physically imo, and she's truly let herself go. Even if she got into the gym, got a stylist and ate a vegetable, I think she's too far gone now. You can only be ugly on the inside for so long until you look the part.

Reactions: 22
Someone contact Sky and the BBC about this important news story about a pregnant woman doing her job while pregnant!!

Do the pair of them honestly think that all other pregnant women who are not Carrie Hope Fletcher just laze around for 9 months in their jammies watching Netflix and eating doughnuts instead of working? Why are they acting like this is so impressive?

Going to go wake up my husband and start a fight because he isnā€™t posting SO PROUD!!!!! social media posts about the fact that at 23 weeks pregnant I do my job, walk home from work, cook dinners, do the laundry, unload and reload the dishwasher, and wash up anything else, and other stuff around the house which is probably a lot more than Carrie does! Where is my recognition šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
All the medals, Parsley. šŸ…šŸŽ–šŸ…šŸŽ– And youā€™re right, I think she thinks pregnant women go into confinement for nine months the way sheā€™s going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve never noticed how weird and small her teeth are. They look like milk teeth šŸ˜³
IMG_0999.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Joel also has tiny (and some long deceased) teeth. Youā€™d think theyā€™d be easy to floss, but apparently not judging by the gunk on the left hand side of that picture?!
I also donā€™t like being able to clearly see teeth indents in someoneā€™s tongue. Thatā€™s a sign that I am FAR too close to them and that their mouth is open FAR too wide. Gag

I only EVER took purposely ridiculous and ugly faces when I hated how I looked. Like a silly photo every so often? Thatā€™s fun, fair enough. But she seems terrified of just smiling. And that weird turtle smile- sheā€™s terrified that even if she does try to look okay, sheā€™ll still look bad. So much better to go in the opposite direction. I know it because Iā€™ve done it.

She will absolutely regret it if she only has photos of her and her baby where sheā€™s gurning etc. I HATE having my photo taken, and so if my husband takes a photo of me and my daughter, he has to hide it and then let me see it a couple of months later. If I see it then and there, I hate it and I delete it. A few months later, I see it and I donā€™t mind it. Sometimes I even like it. Obviously photos arenā€™t the most important thing in the world, but she will absolutely regret not being comfortable just being normal in photos.

Reactions: 12
Obviously photos arenā€™t the most important thing in the world, but she will absolutely regret not being comfortable just being normal in photos.
They are extremely important, in the sense that our memory fades and photos will be reminders of the different experiences that we had in our lives. Iā€™m not one to take a million photos, but when I go somewhere Iā€™ll take like a photo of me going or getting there and when I look back at it, itā€™ll remind me of the day.
I have many teenage years or no photos because Iā€™d hide and I regret that decision. I feel like there are gaps in my memories which photos would help with.
Carrieā€™s photos are worse than hiding tbh. Imagine looking back at your first years of your thirties when you were plunged into happiness and only having ugly photos, that are ugly on purpose.

Reactions: 6
Do the ALW jokes go down well or do they come across a bit out dated? Sorry if someone has already asked this
I don't think many understood the joke, they just laughed because of her reaction to it.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2630139what the actual duck are these grimaces in her latest post
Tattler who has seen the panto, why on Earth is Carrie dressed like Honey G? šŸ˜‚ Please tell me she doesnā€™t attempt rapping šŸ™ˆ

Also can people show me what ā€˜the faceā€™ is? I know she doesnā€™t have many faces to act with but Iā€™m curious. I watch a lot of bootlegs and it would be fun to spot it šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
Tattler who has seen the panto, why on Earth is Carrie dressed like Honey G? šŸ˜‚ Please tell me she doesnā€™t attempt rapping šŸ™ˆ

Also can people show me what ā€˜the faceā€™ is? I know she doesnā€™t have many faces to act with but Iā€™m curious. I watch a lot of bootlegs and it would be fun to spot it šŸ¤£
the face is that she has more or less the same facial expression for anything. Love, sadness, frustration, realisation, reliefā€¦ think Joey Tribianiā€˜s smell the fart acting

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.