Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All her fans are commenting her bump and it’s so weird! BOUNDARIES! She said in a different post that she felt weird about fans wanting to touch her hair and bump yet now she is feeding their weird obsession! Honestly what is happening.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
There was no need to film her face that close when applying the face wash. I don’t even like seeing my own face take up most of my phone screen never mind hers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris goes on and on about how much money they earn yet had the cheek to say to the council that he couldn’t afford to put up privacy screening on the outdoor staircase. If I were the neighbours I would be livid!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chris goes on and on about how much money they earn yet had the cheek to say to the council that he couldn’t afford to put up privacy screening on the outdoor staircase. If I were the neighbours I would be livid!
Who's chris?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbh she doesn’t look pregnant - it just looks like a belly but I say that because mine looks like that
I was thinking that! Mine looks like that too, the only thing in there is my delicious dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone in the comments said she saw Carries 'bump' and cried. Is she OK?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Someone in the comments said she saw Carries 'bump' and cried. Is she OK?
Yet it’s US she is moaning about. Keep yourself and your daughter safe from these weirdos Carrie. Oh and Joel maybe also try to help keep your beautiful soon mummy to be safe by telling her that perhaps filming herself moisturising the bump is a bad idea.

Jesus Christ she really has zero friends who will tell her “babe probs don’t post that, it’s attracting weirdos”.

Reactions: 24
You know when Carrie said that Disney doesn't dictate her whole life...
Observe...exhibit A on why that's a load of crap

Oh the days of Oliver… when this was called ‘the tacky tree’
She’s gone unashamedly full tack now. Also…
It’s NOVEMBER

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.