Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is such a weird one:
Doesn't want a traditional wedding -has a traditional wedding
Doesn't want a performative wedding - performs at her own wedding
Doesn't care about gender reveals - has two gender reveals , one for her cast members and one for her followers.
Says she doesn't want to let a big corporation dictate her life - makes Disney her whole personality
Thinks 4 years about what carpet to get but gets married within less than a year of being together with the guy

• Haha
Reactions: 85
I also just remembered when she used the Luca soundtrack for Rome, it’s always Disney even when she’s not at one of the parks!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You know when Carrie said that Disney doesn't dictate her whole life...
Observe...exhibit A on why that's a load of crap

There’s so much Disney clutter around her living room! Even yesterday, there was a countdown to Disney thing still out, despite it not being needed anymore!
I do think it’s hilarious she basically slated Disney type tattoos, yet her husband has a tattoo from a Marvel film, im pretty sure in Disney font?!

She is 💯 a Disney adult, honeymoon at Disney, (wasn’t Disneyland Paris also a honeymoon, or maybe birthday?! They’ve had so many holidays in the short time they’ve been together!) Disney gender reveal, Disney in Hawaii, Constant Disney lounge fly bags, they have multiple Disney clothes, at the drop of a hat say which Disney character/couple they’re like, not to mention being extremely excited at meeting characters?! Carrie looked happier meeting Daisy than she did on her wedding day. She even made her own Disney dresses, then of course she has an app to liken the progress of the growth of the baby to Disney things! I mean, I don’t know anyone else who has done so many of those things!! Maybe the odd Disney top or bag, but not to talk about Disney as much as they both do. I’ve said Disney way too much 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 37
There’s so much Disney clutter around her living room! Even yesterday, there was a countdown to Disney thing still out, despite it not being needed anymore!
I do think it’s hilarious she basically slated Disney type tattoos, yet her husband has a tattoo from a Marvel film, im pretty sure in Disney font?!

She is 💯 a Disney adult, honeymoon at Disney, (wasn’t Disneyland Paris also a honeymoon, or maybe birthday?! They’ve had so many holidays in the short time they’ve been together!) Disney gender reveal, Disney in Hawaii, Constant Disney lounge fly bags, they have multiple Disney clothes, at the drop of a hat say which Disney character/couple they’re like, not to mention being extremely excited at meeting characters?! Carrie looked happier meeting Daisy than she did on her wedding day. She even made her own Disney dresses, then of course she has an app to liken the progress of the growth of the baby to Disney things! I mean, I don’t know anyone else who has done so many of those things!! Maybe the odd Disney top or bag, but not to talk about Disney as much as they both do. I’ve said Disney way too much 😝
But she doesn't have a Disney tattoo though so it's fine 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But she doesn't have a Disney tattoo though so it's fine 🥴
Would not surprise me if at some point she got one! Daisy’s bow or something from the haunted mansion. Or the fairy godmother, but it has Scott’s gurning face, saying “I love this wonderful human” underneath. Or her daughters initials in Disney font. Joel’s definitely doing that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Carrie is such a weird one:
Doesn't want a traditional wedding -has a traditional wedding
Doesn't want a performative wedding - performs at her own wedding
Doesn't care about gender reveals - has two gender reveals , one for her cast members and one for her followers.
Says she doesn't want to let a big corporation dictate her life - makes Disney her whole personality
Thinks 4 years about what carpet to get but gets married within less than a year of being together with the guy

This perfectly sums up the basic problem with her. She says one thing, does another and never makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This perfectly sums up the basic problem with her. She says one thing, does another and never makes sense
People and circumstances change but just own up to it instead of creating new narratives all the time
Same with Disney, she should just admit that it's a big part of her life instead of trying to deny it

Reactions: 15
I have today come across the word limerence. I had a quick search and couldn't see it mentioned in this thread but to me it epitomises this relationship. Being in love with the idea of love for both of them seems to sum them both up. Sorry if its been discussed before...

Reactions: 12
I have today come across the word limerence. I had a quick search and couldn't see it mentioned in this thread but to me it epitomises this relationship. Being in love with the idea of love for both of them seems to sum them both up. Sorry if its been discussed before...
Carrie isn’t even in love with the idea of love, she was just desperate cause she was almost an old hag with dry ovaries and no other man in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can't even make a self care video looks any kind of nice looking (and I'm not talking about her body!) She really doesn't put even the smallest effort in anything these days lol

Reactions: 11
She can't even make a self care video looks any kind of nice looking (and I'm not talking about her body!) She really doesn't put even the smallest effort in anything these days lol
i can’t fathom thinking anyone would want to see me in my pants moisturising my bump on the very rare occasion i actually do it tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus bleeping Christ. Carrie has the worst sense of humour especially when it comes to memes

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.