Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re 100% going to show their child in emotional distress, and think it’s hilarious.
---

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So they did a sweepstake at The Crown Jewels over the sex of the baby…. Really!! Getting the same vibes as make a bauble about Carrie last year!
The odd thing about this is she isn't in the play anymore. I've never known a workplace have a sweepstake so early before the birth. Usually they are just before maternity leave, or once the person has already gone on maternity leave.

If Carrie wasn't going to reveal the sex of the baby until its born (which is what she had said at the time) why would they do a sweepstake? They wouldn't be together when its born? Who is going to do the results in January or whenever it's born? It doesn't add up.

They also didn't exactly seem the closest cast either. I'm struggling to believe they are still in contact.

Reactions: 29
If they were sooooo concerned with that, maybe revealing the gender with a pink disney dress that really needed an iron wasn't the way to go. But oh well.
I’m starting to think that the Minnie Mouse dress is one of Joel’s awful designs. It would explain why it was so wrinkly as they packed it to take with them for the picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Come on Joel, wear another plastic bag or something, I'm bored talking about children and parenthood

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A work sweepstake for the birth, ffs. She is so self obsessed. My work does it about like World Cups or Eurovision.

Reactions: 29
A work sweepstake for the birth, ffs. She is so self obsessed. My work does it about like World Cups or Eurovision.
I have seen some been done at work within the person’s team, but it’s done more like a baby shower game where everyone guesses the birthday, weight, hair colour, name, sex if it isn’t known etc. But it’s done when the person is about to go on mat leave and the “results” are obviously determined when baby is born.

Randomly doing it just about the sex before the scan is a bit weird. Also, is it really a sweepstake with only two options? Might as well have done a sweepstake about a coin flip.

Reactions: 21
Yeah, I've never heard of a workplace doing a sweepstake for an employee's personal life event, just sporting events. Like who cares. It was two options (for the most part).

Reactions: 15
I decided to try doing some AI pics of my own last night. It is brilliant! You can set it to photo-realistic mode, the ones below it is in "art" mode.

I shan't be filling instagram with them though.

I did some where I asked for Joel as well but i don't think you'd want to see those.

1700035251681.png

1700035472652.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yeah, I've never heard of a workplace doing a sweepstake for an employee's personal life event, just sporting events. Like who cares. It was two options (for the most part).
This I'm surprised at. I've seen it in every place I've worked.

But it's always around time of mat leave starting. Randomly during pregnancy no, and especially if the person has said they won't be announcing the sex.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This I'm surprised at. I've seen it in every place I've worked.

But it's always around time of mat leave starting. Randomly during pregnancy no, and especially if the person has said they won't be announcing the sex.
Yeah ive seen it too. All the time. Gender, weight, name etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Can I just say, having finally caught up, that this thread title might be the best ever on Tattle. Bravo 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t really get involved in sweepstakes but isn’t the fun of it that it’s a bit more specific than “boy or girl”? Wouldn’t dates make more sense so half of the room aren’t winners?

Also found it funny that they’re all hugging each other because they were right rather than hugging Carrie because of the announcement lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t really get involved in sweepstakes but isn’t the fun of it that it’s a bit more specific than “boy or girl”? Wouldn’t dates make more sense so half of the room aren’t winners?

Also found it funny that they’re all hugging each other because they were right rather than hugging Carrie because of the announcement lol
yes final birth date or weight or something like that, but that would require them to all stay in touch up until the birth. And while luvvies might pretend in public that they adore each other, in reality I expect several couldn't wait to see the back of each other once they show was done.

it's all just more performative tit for Carrie to pretend they all had the *best time* working on the show together, that they all care about baby peanut etc.

they're all actors remember, it's their entire job to pretend to be something they're not. You can't trust any actors unless you know them really, really closely, to know when they've stopped acting. Well the good ones anyway. It doesn't hold for the ones that are rubbish at acting and can only do one face.

Reactions: 17
I’m starting to think that the Minnie Mouse dress is one of Joel’s awful designs. It would explain why it was so wrinkly as they packed it to take with them for the picture 😂
I did think it might have been Carrie’s when she was a baby. Only because it’s a bit rubbish/dated looking, Can’t imagine it being sold in current Disney parks and even Primark stuff isn’t that bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
yes final birth date or weight or something like that, but that would require them to all stay in touch up until the birth. And while luvvies might pretend in public that they adore each other, in reality I expect several couldn't wait to see the back of each other once they show was done.

it's all just more performative tit for Carrie to pretend they all had the *best time* working on the show together, that they all care about baby peanut etc.

they're all actors remember, it's their entire job to pretend to be something they're not. You can't trust any actors unless you know them really, really closely, to know when they've stopped acting. Well the good ones anyway. It doesn't hold for the ones that are rubbish at acting and can only do one face.
I bet in her head she is best mates with Mel and Al etc now. She is the same with every cast she works with. Remember, they are all "amazing humans"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Joel’s Enormous Arse is just such a brilliant random detail in this saga 😂
I’ll just be going about my day and suddenly remember that he has such a bulbous bum and start laughing 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wander if Care Bear is annoyed that her ex co-star is up for a WOS award she's recieved before?
It's still only nominations stage for a couple more weeks I think
The playing field is wide open, almost anybody in the business who's a vaguely known name can find at least one of the awards that they meet the criteria for.

Reactions: 7
You know when Carrie said that Disney doesn't dictate her whole life...
Observe...exhibit A on why that's a load of crap

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.