Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very telling he didn’t appear to make this crap ‘influencer’ videos before Carrie and the step change can only indicate that that’s how he sees her. A chance to have a profile, to make money etc
This relationship is mutually beneficial. Carrie gets to pretend she’s over Oliver and happier than ever, Joel - from day one, gets to boast the Fletcher fam connection and a boost in social media following that he can exploit.

Reactions: 20
Not saying this is perfect or amazing (but they also are just a regular person and not a wannabe influencer), but compared to Joel's reel this is so much smoother

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Joel and Carrie will campaign Cameron Mackintosh to be the Thenardiers at some point.

Carrie especially would be a disaster as she has zero comedy skills, but I could see them going for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was just having a little browsey browse on Joanie and noticed something odd - this jumpsuit, which was part of the Joanie x CHF collection, is now on the site with absolutely no mention of CHF at all? What’s the deal? Any ideas?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s the face of someone who is self conscious and makes stupid faces so they can’t be like “I look like that on purpose so you can’t mock it!”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s very telling he didn’t appear to make this crap ‘influencer’ videos before Carrie and the step change can only indicate that that’s how he sees her. A chance to have a profile, to make money etc
That's what gets me about him. He's desperate for any scrap of attention he can get from Carrie's discarded leftovers. If he kept a dignified silence/low profile I don't think he would get as much grief. It's his shameless showboating that reveals his ugly personality and attracts the vitriol.

Reactions: 12
It’s the face of someone who is self conscious and makes stupid faces so they can’t be like “I look like that on purpose so you can’t mock it!”
Definitely, mind you a lot of what she does screams insecurity

Reactions: 9
In order to be friends with/live with Carrie, does she insisted on them pulling ridiculous faces in photos? The latest one with Matt, he has the same gormless expression as joel, Carrie and Scott all pull. So strange and not at all interesting or amusing. (What’s the deal with Mummy and Son date?)
Joel, in the grey hoodie, looks like he’s about to mug that poor girl in the photo, that, surprise, surprise (sing it with me, Cilla style!) he has reposted. The rest of the cast look normal, he looks like HE is the fan in 99% of the pics 🤭

Reactions: 4
I think the issue lots of people, me included, have with her touring with the baby isn't that she's going back to work or touring with the kid. It's that she could have basically done anything. Like she keeps pointing out, the tour is her own and done on her own terms. So why rush into it? Why not write another book or put on some workshops or maybe even audition again? Like easier, at home and more on her own terms? Why play life on hard mode?

Reactions: 10
Is it possible for Carrie to promote anything without making it about herself?

I HAVE FRIENDS IN THIS SHOW

No one cares, Carrie

Reactions: 17
Not saying this is perfect or amazing (but they also are just a regular person and not a wannabe influencer), but compared to Joel's reel this is so much smoother

Even with the clunky, slightly jarring transitions this is way better than No Neck's

Reactions: 4
Who organised this? The words "piss up" and "brewery" come to mind.
Tours are often restricted by venue availability so that the tours isn't 10 dates over 10 months, but also to stop cannibalisation of ticket sales. If someone really likes her they might go to both London and Southampton if they were a week or two apart rather than one day after another.

Reactions: 2
Wtf kind of face is that supposed to be?
She’s just in her I’M SO RANDOM era…🤪🤪🤪🤪
---
I was just having a little browsey browse on Joanie and noticed something odd - this jumpsuit, which was part of the Joanie x CHF collection, is now on the site with absolutely no mention of CHF at all? What’s the deal? Any ideas?
They probably slapped her name on a collection already coming out and then when the promotion seal expired they didn’t renew it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s just in her I’M SO RANDOM era…🤪🤪🤪🤪
---

They probably slapped her name on a collection already coming out and then when the promotion seal expired they didn’t renew it.
That’s right, it’s all Dawn o’ Porter lampshade dresses now, so I think it was just the end of carrie’s colab with them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.