Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if any UK-based Tattlers are watching I'm a Celeb but there's an "influencer" on there who is picking fights with Nigel Farage and other campmates and is generally being quite unpleasant.
I've seen a few comments on Reddit about how it's because she has an echo chamber, no self-awareness, no-one calls her out when she behaves badly etc.
Sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They probably slapped her name on a collection already coming out and then when the promotion seal expired they didn’t renew it.
Joanie were praising that absolute talentless chancer and long long overstayer of her welcome Lorraine Kelly in one of their outfits the other day, so they really are not fussy at all about who they associate with.

Reactions: 5
Romeo and Crueliet are definitely beefing. He hasn't shared any "GO SEE MY WIFE ON TOUR!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sooooo, did the tour sell out in four minutes then?? 🤡
she’s barely sold any tickets for the palladium considering it’s day one of on sale and all her hopefuls would have bought tickets immediately!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had a browse at Carrie’s tour tickets (out of curiosity about the prices) and realised that the seats close to the stage in the stalls are the mega pricey meet and greet seats. No wonder she has no anxiety, any eye contact she makes with the audience will be all of her beloved Sonder society who will be hanging on to her every word.

It also annoys me cos I’m a shorty and I always book front of the stalls and sometimes they can be a cheap seat with a good view especially on front row. She’s capitalising on people wanting to be as close to her as possible 🤢

Reactions: 6
she’s barely sold any tickets for the palladium considering it’s day one of on sale and all her hopefuls would have bought tickets immediately!
There's loooooads left
No #sellingoutthepalladium this time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a browse at Carrie’s tour tickets (out of curiosity about the prices) and realised that the seats close to the stage in the stalls are the mega pricey meet and greet seats. No wonder she has no anxiety, any eye contact she makes with the audience will be all of her beloved Sonder society who will be hanging on to her every word.

It also annoys me cos I’m a shorty and I always book front of the stalls and sometimes they can be a cheap seat with a good view especially on front row. She’s capitalising on people wanting to be as close to her as possible 🤢
Yeah, it was the same with An Open Book. I always try to get tickets for the first few rows of stalls but I didn't want to pay a premium for a meet n greet with Carrie-on-grifting!

Reactions: 7
Romeo and Crueliet are definitely beefing. He hasn't shared any "GO SEE MY WIFE ON TOUR!!!"
He’s probably thinking duck bc is he going on tour with her? Is he going to see THEIR baby at all during the whole thing? He might be (rightfully) miffed that she’s going to be parading her around the country without him.

Reactions: 9
Joel's lack of gushing support is...odd
i think he posted it originally when the spelling was wrong on the poster (which was then deleted and reposted) but very strange he hasn’t supported the on sale!

Reactions: 1
Joel did get very jealous when Carrie went on holiday with her family. Who can forget the absolute red flag fest that was the 12 days of Joelmas. I doubt that kind of behaviour is going to get better with time. Controlling traits usually get worse when the woman gets pregnant/has "his" children. I'd love to be proved wrong though and see Joel step up as a supportive partner. I can only hope he's an exception.

Reactions: 22
Or maybe he is still annoyed at her pretending he wasn’t there when they went together to that thing and she was posting ‘Thanks for having me’. If I hadn’t seen him in the photo, I’d have though it was an event she did alone.

I find the whole narrative about him being controlling funny and ridiculous. We are talking about a woman that does whatever the hell she wants (as it should be). She’s not a woman that’s living in a cage and being controlled and isolated from others by her husband, so there’s nothing controlling about him. He’s just the pathetic and whiny man-child that you laugh at and keep doing whatever you want regardless of what he thinks, which is what 12 days of Joelmas was all about. I’m sure Carrie will keep touring alone, travelling alone (if there’s any gifted opportunities on the horizon) etc.

Reactions: 15
Yeah nah I don’t think there’s anything sinister. When I was pregnant, even my husband breathing in the next room would piss me the duck off, and he’s fairly normal with no ogre traits so I reckon they’re just annoyed with each other.

Reactions: 9
Or maybe he is still annoyed at her pretending he wasn’t there when they went together to that thing and she was posting ‘Thanks for having me’. If I hadn’t seen him in the photo, I’d have though it was an event she did alone.

I find the whole narrative about him being controlling funny and ridiculous. We are talking about a woman that does whatever the hell she wants (as it should be). She’s not a woman that’s living in a cage and being controlled and isolated from others by her husband, so there’s nothing controlling about him. He’s just the pathetic and whiny man-child that you laugh at and keep doing whatever you want regardless of what he thinks, which is what 12 days of Joelmas was all about. I’m sure Carrie will keep touring alone, travelling alone (if there’s any gifted opportunities on the horizon) etc.
We can’t know that for sure though can we? My sister's in an abusive/controlling relationship but you wouldn't know it if you look at her social media accounts. She seems to be living the best life yet isn't even allowed to leave the house without him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She seems to be living the best life yet isn't even allowed to leave the house without him.
I’m so sorry for your sister and hope she will get out but you’re projecting those concerns onto Carrie. Just a reminder that these threads are about her and no one else. She goes on tours without him and travels without him, that’s nothing like not being to even leave the house without him.
Carrie controls everything about this relationship, including Joel, it’s not the other way around. I’m sure Carrie would have a laugh reading certain scenarios like him being abusive and controlling, maybe she’s even taking notes. This will serve her well when she will eventually dump him and want to rewrite the entire narrative.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.