Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The tour is like 8 months after the baby is born no? Why would the expectation be that she would still be breastfeeding? Other than that, there are zero things the baby needs mum for over the dad. Also, if a person wants to bottle feed from day 1 so be it.
Double standards for men and women, as usual.
---

It’s the reality if you make it the reality, but you don’t have to. Lots of women work, travel for work or tour after babies. I breast fed for 6 months - at 7/8 months old my children could be taken care of as well by me or my husband. My point is, women shouldn’t even have to justify it, as well as men don’t.
you might not like it but this is incredibly sexist.
---

I’ve got children. 8 months after having them I was back to normal physically. I don’t understand what everyone is talking about.
Oh ok then, it must be the same for everyone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 40

PiefaceG

VIP Member
For some reason, this popped up on my Instagram feed, but notice who liked it 👀

Dig at Oli or trouble in paradise for the Montagues??

View attachment 2584086
She knows this is public, right? I've been single for too long so maybe I'm being too sensitive, but does it not undermine your relationship if your partner publicly likes/shares this kind of stuff?

It's either about Joel or Oliver and you're PREGNANT so you're either publicly slating your child's dad, or you're publicly still hung up on an ex. Neither of those options are appropriate.

Reactions: 39

Alice_Taylorx

WHILST whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst whitstl whilstl whitslhthtt

(my impression of Carrie)

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lottiekarotti

I could maaaaaybe hold out the tiniest, tiniest bit of hope for Carrie when it comes to not sharing the baby (or sharing her in a way where she still protects her privacy) but there's no way Joel will not post pictures of his daughter 24/7 and THEN repost everyone who reposted him. There's no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Accionoodles

VIP Member
This is crap, the ink is still probably wet on the deal with Hello magazine for the baby pictures. She’s absolutely correct in saying she and Joel aren’t celebrities but they still managed to shill both their terrible weddings to a celebrity glossy mag. This will be a holding answer and then they’ll spin the ‘we didn’t want anyone else to leak pictures of our baby so decided to take control ourselves to introduce her’ narrative.
IMG_2751.jpeg

• Sick

Mark81

VIP Member
Joel will be #soproud'ing and #mydaughter'ing all over the place. He will explode

• Haha

PiefaceG

VIP Member
Screenshot_20231121_142822_Instagram.jpg

🙄🙄🙄

"Yes I'm dumb and have no idea what I'm doing but screw all you meanie haters who have valid concerns considering I have zero experience of being a mum and have no idea what my baby will be like because they don't even exist in the world yet."

Last edited:
  • Haha

Accionoodles

VIP Member
View attachment 2587499

I don't know if anybody's seen this already but I thought it was the funniest fucking thing. Retweeting a gigantic paragraph about meanies on the internet with the "feel like pure shit just want her back" guy 💀
People can have an opinion and compare performers to other performers who have done the same role previously if they want, the can critique and judge their performance if they want, they can say it’s shit if they want. It’s different if people are tagging or sending them messages saying they didn’t like what they did/giving them outright abuse etc but from that post it sounds like they’re only wanting people to blindly praise them and not express their opinions cause they might inadvertently see it and be upset.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
This disclaimer feels weird and unnecessary. Babies are born either male or female and don’t have any type of self awareness to decide, feel or identify otherwise. If they identify differently when they’re older then fair enough support them as any loving parent would, but I don’t think anybody would be coming for her for referring to the baby as a girl in the meantime if she hadn’t said this. I kinda get what she’s trying to say/do and actually good for both of them for having this attitude and being an ally etc, but talking about gender identity for a baby is odd and I feel doesn’t help when bigots would use this kind of thing as an argument to discredit people who identify differently from their birth assigned sex when they have the cognitive ability to do so.
IMG_2756.jpeg

I low key feel she would love if her child somehow identified differently just so she could use it as clout.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
Why did it have to be a tour? Why didn’t she just do a few nights at #shesoldoutthepalladium? It’ll make her eligible for her coveted WOS, and she wouldn’t have to travel as much. She has no idea what her life is going to be like in a year. It’s unfair to Joel, and the baby to be traveling this much with a six-seven month old.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
“Spending two uninterrupted weeks with the love of my life”, who Joel? 😳 She means herself doesn’t she?

• Haha

No_Its_Ever

Chatty Member
Sorry guys, I didn’t even think—I’ve covered it with a spoiler now, and I’ll be more wary when sharing other pregnancy-related things from Carrie’s subscriber stuff. Big love to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PiefaceG

VIP Member
The court judge MUST REPLACE shouting "ORDER" while banging the gavel with "STAND DOWN!!!" 🤣

• Haha

TheCheeseFairy

In all seriousness though, that is a ridiculous amount of travelling with a young baby over a short period of time

Hurrem

VIP Member
I’m gonna be that judgy person, but it’s fucking selfish to have a baby travelling so much when you don’t need it. It’s not like she is starving and needs this tour to survive.
For someone that claims to have wanted kids her entire life, she sure does seem to wanna get out of it very quickly. Seeing how she can afford it, she should take at least an entire year off work to get a bit of a grip on parenting, build up a routine and enjoy her baby etc.

I also think it’s delusional to think you can do a tour smoothly as a first time parent with such a small baby.

• Heart