Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Can I bring a +1? My friend will be dressed as an oyster and will call out train announcements every few minutes to really emphasize the romantic dinner atmosphere.
oyster-02.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
She’s rushing EVERYTHING. Dating, living together, engagement, wedding, starting a family, now maternity leave before baby has even arrived. Most of these are milestones in life that people cherish and savour but she’s approached each one shouting “NEXT”. She’s very foolish. All babies require selflessness and effort, two things Carrie has proven she can’t do. She may get very lucky, no feeding issues, no sleeping issues, no teething issues, no sickness issues and have no problems going back to work, but she’s making a mistake rushing anything involving her child. Most parents have to go back to work within a year or less of having a baby but absolutely nothing prepares you for it. Personally, I was consumed by mum guilt going back to work when my youngest was 8 months as I’m self employed and we needed the money badly. She should be looking to soak everything in because it all goes so quickly and it’s a time you just don’t get back but no, once again she’s shouting “NEXT”. Big sigh 😔

• Heart

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Omg a court threat! We did this on the Gabriella Lindley thread when she threatened someone with a lawyer, we all planned our court outfits.

I’ll go first - I’m going as the Waitrose shopping bag Joel wore on his head

• Haha

cluel3ss

When you say you don’t care to do a gender reveal and then go on to make several posts about revealing the gender of your child.

Make it make sense.

• Haha

lottiekarotti

The whole spiel about not pushing gender stereotypes on the baby is ridiculous because you just know that’s not going to be the case with them. ‘We’re going with the sex assigned at birth for now’ just reads dead weird imo
If they were sooooo concerned with that, maybe revealing the gender with a pink disney dress that really needed an iron wasn't the way to go. But oh well.

• Haha

Hurrem

VIP Member

She’s always been a self-entitled twat. Every now and then I’ll post this here. She hasn’t changed in 11 years.
This, let’s not pretend she was a nice person and it’s Joel that’s turning her into an obnoxious entitled bitch. She’s always been one. The only difference since Joel is that her looks now reflect her awful personality, they look like twins and that she’s also taken on some of his disgusting habits.
---
I also wanted to add that not everyone is neurodiverse. Let’s not try to excuse her poor behaviour time and time again, she’s just an entitled, spoiled brat.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
After Carrie's 'everyone ages a lot in 10 years' rants I thought I'd do a little comparison with a few ither theatre people. I've tried to be as fair as possible and not use her worst or others best.

IMG_20231113_165749.jpg

IMG_20231113_165904.jpg

IMG_20231112_224809.jpg
IMG_20231114_065129.jpg
IMG_20231113_165613.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

PiefaceG

VIP Member
I'm going as the Baby on Board badge and I'll show up late and make a big deal about taking some else's seat in the middle of court proceedings.

I'm also going to park outside the lines to incite an unhinged insta rant from Shrek.

Can wait to see you all xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart

Mark81

VIP Member
not managed to keep up with this for a while! shes been a bloody busy gal despite being the worlds first gorgeous mummy to be😂
can someone link me back to the trip advisor / court please? I want to know what I missed so I can come as her brown wedding docs😂
---
also will unfortunately not be going to the next tour, the friend I went with before has responded to the suggestion with "we already did that I'm not doing it again"😂
Carrie Hope Fletcher #84 - Carrie's off on tour, but the UK says 'We already did that, please no more"

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Lily0815

Oh no. The birth is going to be hell (for us). Either all the nurses and doctors were as mean to her as she has never experienced, or everyone in the delivery room is cuddling while Carrie is in labor. They'll tell her that they had never seen such a beautiful mother and baby, and out of joy, the doctor and her midwife will get married right there in the delivery room, while the boy from the plane with the bagpipes plays the wedding march. She will definitely make up some 💫magical💫 story. Care Bare doesn't have ordinary births.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

birdlace_

Off topic - But Jamie sold out his Concert in 4 MINUTES!! Carrie could never 😭

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

mousey

Oh god, guys, you have no idea how much I’ve been enjoying this thread 😂 Hate to take away from it but Carrie’s dropped a new rant this morning on her subscriber stories. Seems like the kind of thing you’d cry about to your husband or your mum, not your paying fans, but oh well!!

View attachment 2576680
View attachment 2576681
Posts like this make me think she doesn’t communicate with Joel as much as she likes to brag about. Tell him about this, not your fans.

Reactions: 40

lottiekarotti

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's just so obvious that she has no friends. If something like that happened to me I'd tell my partner or my best friend (or both, sometimes a girl's gotta rant) but never in a million years would I put it on Instagram. Why can't she just tell Scott or Joel? Because they wouldn't understand how big of a deal it was? She loves the "woe is me" attention so much, it's the only thing that keeps her going, I think

majestic26

VIP Member
It's very interesting that she seems to treat subscriber stories as a personal journal and then get upset when her fans aren't able to understand boundaries. She's giving them an inner monologue most of the time, and they're paying good money for it. How can she not see that's where these parasocial relationships are being fostered?

If I were her and wanted to draw proper boundaries, my Instagram and my subscriber stuff would be about work only. Here's some behind the scenes stuff from panto! Guys I'm just sitting down to outline my next novel. Here's a clip of me singing a song you've not seen before. And so on. But maybe she's realised that she has no professional content now and the only thing she can rely on is her name.

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
I won’t be able to attend because I’m busy in Paris kicking off on social media about how it’s impossible to find any place to stay for €150 for one night, sorry 😔

• Haha
  • Sad