Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
Carrie’s insistence of her “high pain threshold” is actually killing me. Cannot wait to see her post birth
She’s got a high pain threshold, get can’t cope with jet lag??? I definitely think she’s preparing her “story” to get out of the pantomime!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

TheChicagoPiano

I watched a YouTube video Q&A of an alt YouTuber where someone asked if she regretted starting YouTube. She said the main thing she regrets is sharing anything to do with her daughter online - she wishes she never shared her name, never posted her/made videos with her, even sharing that she exists or any info about her. She said she’s had to go back and delete every video her daughter is even briefly featured in because she’s now so uncomfortable with having shared her. Also, she says when people recognise her and come up to her in the street not only do they chat to her they also act like they know her daughter, aka overly familiar with her child. I don’t know if Carrie will ever have the brains to truly realise what sharing your child online opens them up to and regret it, but it just shows how bad of an idea it is. You never, ever know who is looking at those photos of your child you post online.

• Sad
  • Heart

mayhem

They're actually going to be parents, holy crap. These two people have reproduced in real life. I'm still having a really hard time realising this is not a drill.

• Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
Glucose tests are performed in all pregnant women. Still she wouldn’t be eating that much crap haha.
Glucose tests aren’t performed on all pregnant women in UK, only if there are risks i.e. BMI, age, history, size of baby.

So the Dr handed her the glucose drink and only through her own research she knew to drink the drink 🤦🏻‍♀️ she’s such an entitled brat. She’s having a baby yet wants to be babied through every aspect of life 🙈

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
That’s what I find surprising about the tour, not so much her having a baby by then as I’ve known women go back to work (mainly out of necessity) quite early on but it’s more she made SUCH a fuss about how anxious she was and how unbearable she found touring, to now be glorifying it all just shows how fake and disengenous she is. Also on the baby front, for someone who wanted a baby so badly and always dreamed of being a mother, you think she’d WANT to prioritise that in the first year at least- not rush off on tour so soon. Like a lot in carries life, I don’t get her urgency.

Reactions: 34

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
She’s so selfish. She’s going to put her baby through the most unnecessarily complicated travel routs. She thinks she’s going to get everywhere in time. Wait until the baby has an accident, or the crying drives her nuts while driving. It’s delusional.
Well it won’t be driving HER nuts, it’ll be driving whichever driver is assigned to her. That’ll be some joyful journeys.
---
Also why is she so condescending????
Would it kill her just to say something nice like.
‘Midlands, we got you covered-we’ll be in Birmingham on——‘
I am surprised she has any fans left.

Attachments

DaisySims89

VIP Member
There's a YouTuber I've just started watching who has a toddler and I completely respect how she deals with sharing her daughter online. As in, she doesn't.
She didn't tell her followers she was pregnant, when she shared the news she showed her briefly but did not share her name. She refers to her with a nickname and doesn't show her face on social media
This is how you set healthy boundaries

I am concerned that Carrie will plaster her baby all over the internet without any concern for privacy or safety.

kev1974

VIP Member
She does realise she doesn't need to do ridiculously long videos on YouTube right? John and Hank Green have successfully been doing YouTube since it began and the majority of their videos (unless it's a particularly special occasion) are usually 4 minutes or less.
How sad that yet again the question asker feels it necessary to add "no hate just curious", as though they are almost afraid to ask and risk a Crabbie Clapback.

CelineJenkins

She's just so horrible. It's the 'Oh darling' for me. If it was meant for entertainment and she didn't mean it to be serious then she could have worded it nicer. She needs to learn how to be nice

Elinie

Chatty Member
Bit too late for that Carrie mate 🤣. Honestly how does flying to Hawaii only for Disney, most of her holidays being Disney, her gender reveal being Disney, her house being full of Disney tat not Suggest its already taken over.
No but see, she doesn't have a Disney-themed tattoo. And that's apparently the metric you can use to tell if someone is too big of a Disney fan (???)

I can never tell if Carrie is deliberately trying to gaslight her audience when she pretends the opposite of what she's putting out is true, or if she actually believes the things she says.

AaronPurrSir

“She’s not neurodiverse, she’s just a dick”.

She can be both. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I am ADHD and possibly autistic and I see a LOT of traits in her. The hyperfocus, the RSD and defenciveness whenever she’s criticised, and the emotional disregulation. However, she is also a spoilt brat who has been raised to think she’s never wrong and to never take accountability for herself.

So whilst the rest of us ND folks also feel attacked and disproportionally upset when we’re criticised or wronged, like Carrie does, we recognise this is a trait of our ND and work through it ourselves, or chat to a trusted person. We don’t respond by word vomiting our displeasure and pounding our chests about how wronged we are to the entire world. We learn quickly at a young age that people tend to not appreciate this. She does do this, because she’s a spoilt bitch who has had her every emotion pandered to her whole life and it wouldn’t even occur to her that her reaction is disproportionate.

The emotional disregulation aspect of ND means that most of us with it can feel intense anger easily, like Carrie does. But we learn from a young age that going around expressing this outwardly will not get us very far in life. She’s never had to learn this. She has never needed to worry that she’d be fired for being rude, the way she’s rude to her fans and colleagues, like the rest of us do.

Yes, she’s a dick. Undoubtedly. But she can be neurodiverse whilst also being a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lily0815

Carrie will have no choice but to become a family blogger and market her child. Her days as a musical performer are numbered; her life is already uninteresting, and with a baby, it certainly won't get more exciting. She can't blog, can't write, and lacks any skill that could earn her decent money. If she's already knocked out for a week due to a silly jet lag, lounging on the couch, I don't want to imagine how long she'll stay home because she can't handle the stress of a baby. Holding the child in front of the camera is the easiest way, as babies always attract attention on the internet. However, I find it hard to believe she'll endure this for long. As a mother on the internet, she'll face criticism from all sides, and she won't handle it well, especially when she experiences the first shitstorm

nymeria

We haven’t considered the possibility that, given the speed of Karen and Shrek’s relationship, 7 months in the baby they produce are like 5 years in human age. Maybe Maple Matilda Autumn Eponine Orma Fletcher Montague will be learning to read by then.

• Haha
  • Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member
"I think I keep my life pretty Disney free and I don't like the idea of a giant corporation taking over my life" says the woman who flew all the way to Hawaii to see nothing but a Disney resort. She really has like NO self awareness at all, doesn't she?
Bit too late for that Carrie mate 🤣. Honestly how does flying to Hawaii only for Disney, most of her holidays being Disney, her gender reveal being Disney, her house being full of Disney tat not Suggest its already taken over.

• Haha

ruthg19

Tbh I think the most likely thing with Carrie calling whoever it was a ‘doctor’ is simply that she’s too thick to know how to spell ‘phlebotomist’.

• Haha