Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leabytottle

VIP Member
You know when Carrie said that Disney doesn't dictate her whole life...
Observe...exhibit A on why that's a load of crap

There’s so much Disney clutter around her living room! Even yesterday, there was a countdown to Disney thing still out, despite it not being needed anymore!
I do think it’s hilarious she basically slated Disney type tattoos, yet her husband has a tattoo from a Marvel film, im pretty sure in Disney font?!

She is 💯 a Disney adult, honeymoon at Disney, (wasn’t Disneyland Paris also a honeymoon, or maybe birthday?! They’ve had so many holidays in the short time they’ve been together!) Disney gender reveal, Disney in Hawaii, Constant Disney lounge fly bags, they have multiple Disney clothes, at the drop of a hat say which Disney character/couple they’re like, not to mention being extremely excited at meeting characters?! Carrie looked happier meeting Daisy than she did on her wedding day. She even made her own Disney dresses, then of course she has an app to liken the progress of the growth of the baby to Disney things! I mean, I don’t know anyone else who has done so many of those things!! Maybe the odd Disney top or bag, but not to talk about Disney as much as they both do. I’ve said Disney way too much 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
Come on Joel, wear another plastic bag or something, I'm bored talking about children and parenthood

• Haha

Moaninginprivate

Woman who makes Disney her entire personality claims that she doesn't want a big corporation taking over her existence...

Yeah, right, OK 🤣

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I just really hope that Carrie & Joel treat parenthood seriously. I know we joke about them but now that there's a new little life in the picture, I am struggling to find their behaviour funny anymore
I just feel like their narcissistic tendancies will transfer to their daughter and the poor thing will be plastered all on social media without any regards to her privacy or safety.

Unfortunately deep down I think the baby is another tick box for Carrie. Hand on heart I hope that is not the case and they give their daughter a great life, but at the moment I get the impression that Carrie thinks she'll be getting a fun new toy

Reactions: 36

Mark81

VIP Member
Part of me wonders is Carrie going to take her baby on stage as part of the show and sing a song to her about being a mother
Wouldn't put it past her to use her daughter as a prop
She will sing Circle of Life and Joel will come out, stand on a chair, and lift baby shrek up in the air as a spotlight lights up the baby

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oh come on we’re not getting the full story are we?

I’m also surprised there’s a doctor taking her bloods, it’s not really their job, it would be a nurse or a phlebotomist surely?!

Also if you get handed a drink in a medical setting WTF do you think you’re supposed to do with it, why does she need such constant handholding? What a whinge bag.

Reactions: 35

ohdearyme1029

Awww, it’s so sweet of Tom to bankroll another tour ❤💖🫶🏻

(my own speculation but I believe it with my whole heart)

• Haha

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
She's in for a right shock when she realises being a parent is an actual job (and unpaid!!! the shock!!!!! the horror!!!)

n9037

She did NOT just answer yet another question about Oliver?? Oh my god Carrie. Let. It. Go.
She absolutely didn't need to bring up her break up or her ex. She's supposedly happily married and literally bringing a new life into this world. She should not still be going on about her ex!

I really wish she'd taken the time to be single and heal and find herself rather than dive straight into this completely mad relationship with Shrek.

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Anyone know what the show they went to is called? Joel didn’t zoom in on it enough times so I didn’t quite catch it.

• Haha

TheCheeseFairy

I’m doubling down.
Half of this thread could have been written in the 1950s.
Jesus, at 8 months old a lot of babies mum’s leave the house at 7am and aren’t back until 6pm - 5 days a week.
She’ll be on stage for a few hours for two weeks. Calm down.
I'm not judging her for going on tour when the baby is seven months old, I'm judging her for taking a baby on a ridiculously routed tour at seven months old.

Babies thrive off routine and familiarity so I can imagine a new place every day or other day and all the time in the car spent travelling and being passed around would easily disrupt routines and overstimulate them and then hey presto you've got a really cross, upset, unsettled baby on your hands, who you've now got to leave crying with another caregiver to go on stage, or who only wants their mum, or who ends up disrupting your whole little time line you've got planned out.

Carrie can work or not work, that's her choice, but travelling with a 7 month old is not going to be the cakewalk she seems to think it is. At that age they need more stimulation and get bored easily, and they still need a decent routine for naps and food especially if you've started weaning them. Mine would have been a nightmare doing that and they were "easy" babies!

My third is due around the same time as Carrie's first and I'm still not naive enough to make huge plans like that. Babies gonna baby.