Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year I got off a 12 hour flight and had a job interview 2 days later and got the job. Carrie could never

Reactions: 18
Last year I got off a 12 hour flight and had a job interview 2 days later and got the job. Carrie could never
She could never, but if she did and got an audition rejection, she would 100% blame it on the jetlag and not consider that it could be any lack of preparation or skill on her part.

Reactions: 20
Tbh I think the most likely thing with Carrie calling whoever it was a ‘doctor’ is simply that she’s too thick to know how to spell ‘phlebotomist’.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So panto rehearsals don't start for 2.5 weeks, but it starts on Dec 8th? 🤔
Does Carrie only rehearse for a week since she has played the role before?
(Unless that story is a bit old now)
I hope it’s an old post because panto usually has 1-2 weeks of rehearsal before the show goes before an audience!
If it starts on the 8th she should be starting rehearsals next week. Doesn’t matter if you’ve played the role before- it’s still a separate production with different people and will probably have slightly different blocking and choreography. She’d only get 4 or 5 days of rehearsal if they start in 2 and a half weeks! That’s barely enough time to block and choreograph the show before costume and tech rehearsal and moving into the theatre!

Reactions: 9
I’m going as a seat filling website. I’ll be handing out £5 tickets in the court to her sold out show at the Palladium.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Joel's a nasty little man on his Hermes highlight thing. He's got an old man's hairdo, manky looking fingers & just doesn't seem a very nice person. Not got one redeeming feature about him.
He's very camp isn't he. Nothing wrong with that at all, but I'm getting a more 'confirmed bachelor' than happily married to a woman vibe from him.

Reactions: 16
I've gone into work the same day from landing off a long haul overnight flight. its really pathetic how she is acting over this jetlag. You have to push through or you'll never get on UK time.

Reactions: 11
Thank you. We are just struggling with infertility and she's doing my head in with how easy she's made it to fall pregnant.
she’s unbelievably self centred and oblivious with her pregnancy posts.

she did have to shag joel for it though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*Married him and are carrying his baby

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I couldn't even finish reading that rant. Awful, awful person who has no idea how the world works, in every situation. And someone who doesn't fall onto their knees and doesnt even recognize her? She clearly cant deal with that either.
The Dr didn’t recognize her like the pilot did, so she had a tantrum.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Carrie when the ‘doctor’ handed her the drink:
1FF7C33E-E5F9-4448-9925-937F5A81486B.gif

---
What exactly is COC trying to insinuate regarding Oliver Ormson not being allowed near kids? Looks like COC will be indeed called to the stand.
View attachment 2576617View attachment 2576618
The fact that COCK thinks it’s ok to put this out just because Oliver dumped Carrie is absolutely deranged! Whether they intended to make it seem like that or not it just shows how immature Carrie’s following is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh no. The birth is going to be hell (for us). Either all the nurses and doctors were as mean to her as she has never experienced, or everyone in the delivery room is cuddling while Carrie is in labor. They'll tell her that they had never seen such a beautiful mother and baby, and out of joy, the doctor and her midwife will get married right there in the delivery room, while the boy from the plane with the bagpipes plays the wedding march. She will definitely make up some 💫magical💫 story. Care Bare doesn't have ordinary births.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The fact she put that on subscriber stories… like that is the content that people are paying real money for. Ranting.

Reactions: 15
Right so that’s two new costumes become available for the court case. Who’s going as the forgotten appointment letter and who’s going as a badger?

I’m already going as the carpet on the stairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's very interesting that she seems to treat subscriber stories as a personal journal and then get upset when her fans aren't able to understand boundaries. She's giving them an inner monologue most of the time, and they're paying good money for it. How can she not see that's where these parasocial relationships are being fostered?

If I were her and wanted to draw proper boundaries, my Instagram and my subscriber stuff would be about work only. Here's some behind the scenes stuff from panto! Guys I'm just sitting down to outline my next novel. Here's a clip of me singing a song you've not seen before. And so on. But maybe she's realised that she has no professional content now and the only thing she can rely on is her name.

Reactions: 40
It’s as if she is trying actively to enrage the fans and try to get them to “keep her safe” from the meanie doctors who treat their idol this horrible way. By now she knows it only takes very little for them to gang up and start bullying whoever they feel has wronged her.

She should know better. Go call a friend. Rant to your mum. Sit on the couch and vent to Joel.

BOUNDARIES CARRIE!

Reactions: 14
My costume would be the transition lenses. If it's super sunny in court, I'm covered ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.