Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 What’sOnStage? Not Carrie, for much longer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe this at all.

Appointment letters aren't vital in most healthcare settings because they have your name on the system

She's also falling over herself to claim she tries really hard to be early to things and not inconvenience people but her idea of "the hardest I've ever worked" was the week of prep for the Once concert?
I’ve never once taken a letter to an appointment. Usually they just tell you the time and place of your appointment. Unless the letter explicitly states you must bring this with you then why would you bother.

Reactions: 13
I’ve never once taken a letter to an appointment. Usually they just tell you the time and place of your appointment. Unless the letter explicitly states you must bring this with you then why would you bother.
The letters she's on about do explicitly tell you to take them with you. I've forgotten mine before but it wasn't made out to be a big deal.

Reactions: 6
She's such a dire moron

I had my glucose test on Tuesday (my trust tests on risk and my mum is diabetic) and I completely forgot until I read her stupid post that I was supposed to take my letter. You have to check in at reception anyway before they let you anywhere near the clinic don't they so what she's on I don't know. You don't just go to a waiting room otherwise they don't know you've arrived for your appointment! Also the antenatal doctors have better things to do than take glucose bloods - mine was a lovely midwife who was running the glucose clinic that morning, most of the women there at that time were there for the test!

AND she gave me biscuits afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
jet lag 😂 lazy bint-jag more like.

I mean the absolute luxury of being able to crash out for five hours in what is for most people a working day?! I’ll bet she’s doing feck all to get back on her feet in all honesty.

Reactions: 21
And jet lag, if you still have jetlag you've done something wrong
She does nothing all day long, so her body is not pushed to re-adjust its schedule in a couple of days like any other person travelling to a different timezone. 🙄🙄

Imagine your life being so dull that your subscribers only content is about the cold you have. Aside from the saint that subscribes to post screenshots here, the rest of her subscribers have to be brain dead to continue paying for this tit riveting content.

Reactions: 15
God she doesn't have much in her life does she. Such a drama queen. A cold is hardly social media worthy.

And jet lag, if you still have jetlag you've done something wrong
Falling asleep for 5hrs certainly won't help the jet lag that she amazingly still has...

She's acting over-excited for panto now because when she eventually quits she'll come across as the victim

Reactions: 14
Maybe someone should inform her that when the baby poops you change the nappy? Or that when they're hungry you feed them? Ooh and that when they have a stuffy nose you clean it? Since Mrs Hopeless Montague needs everything written out and explained to her ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
*cough* drs don’t take bloods.
I’m a doctor. I do take bloods, even in an outpatient setting. But usually if it’s an appointment simply for bloods then it will be a nurse, healthcare assistant or phlebotomist will do them.

ETA: I had also thought that she just assumed the person taking the bloods was a doctor because they were male. Hard to hate on Carrie for that because it happens all the bloody time. (As well as people assuming I’m a nurse because I’m female).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe someone should inform her that when the baby poops you change the nappy? Or that when they're hungry you feed them? Ooh and that when they have a stuffy nose you clean it? Since Mrs Hopeless Montague needs everything written out and explained to her ❤
She’ll be the new Miss „nobody told me!“ (hi to everyone from the Lily Pebbles thread 😁)

Reactions: 5
She's such a dire moron

I had my glucose test on Tuesday (my trust tests on risk and my mum is diabetic) and I completely forgot until I read her stupid post that I was supposed to take my letter. You have to check in at reception anyway before they let you anywhere near the clinic don't they so what she's on I don't know. You don't just go to a waiting room otherwise they don't know you've arrived for your appointment! Also the antenatal doctors have better things to do than take glucose bloods - mine was a lovely midwife who was running the glucose clinic that morning, most of the women there at that time were there for the test!

AND she gave me biscuits afterwards.
The amount of patients that just sit themselves down without checking in and expect us to be mind readers. They usually sit there for over an hour before they go up to the desk to ask why everyone is going in before them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also our letters say to bring it with you but most of the time we don't need it. We only ask for it if someone isn't on our clinic list and when they hand then letter over we usually find that they've come on the wrong day or they're at the wrong place. If they don't have their letter and they're not on our list it takes a while to go through multiple computer systems to figure out when or where they are supposed to be but we can do it.

Reactions: 8
GUYS there are strong hints that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are going at the speed of light with their relationship (although it’s Deux Moi, so big old pinch of salt) and I can think about it his Carrie will jump in the bandwagon 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find the pregnancy test very very VERY triggering. I'm glad I'm not subscribed.
i would never dream of posting my positive pregnancy tests online (i took 7 in like a week) for this very reason. i photographed them for my own benefit but you don’t know who is viewing it or who might feel awful seeing it. once again, NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SHARED. hope you’re doing okay ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i would never dream of posting my positive pregnancy tests online (i took 7 in like a week) for this very reason. i photographed them for my own benefit but you don’t know who is viewing it or who might feel awful seeing it. once again, NOT EVERYTHING NEEDS TO BE SHARED. hope you’re doing okay ❤
Thank you. We are just struggling with infertility and she's doing my head in with how easy she's made it to fall pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So panto rehearsals don't start for 2.5 weeks, but it starts on Dec 8th? 🤔
Does Carrie only rehearse for a week since she has played the role before?
(Unless that story is a bit old now)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m a doctor. I do take bloods, even in an outpatient setting. But usually if it’s an appointment simply for bloods then it will be a nurse, healthcare assistant or phlebotomist will do them.

ETA: I had also thought that she just assumed the person taking the bloods was a doctor because they were male. Hard to hate on Carrie for that because it happens all the bloody time. (As well as people assuming I’m a nurse because I’m female).
I’m also a dr but I’ve never taken bloods in an outpatient setting. Occasionally on wards maybe but never during clinic time. There’s always designated nurses/ phlebotomists there for that. Who has the time?! 😂

I’ve also been mistaken for a nurse/ a student loads of times because I’m female so I feel you there.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.