Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
It is, personally, one of Joel’s finest works. The entitlement. The delivery. The lack of common sense. It has it all. Just very difficult to top.
Gets more ridiculous each time I see it

Having worked in sales/customer service I know they'll be laughing at them behind the scenes. It's such a Karen post.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

leabytottle

VIP Member
It is, personally, one of Joel’s finest works. The entitlement. The delivery. The lack of common sense. It has it all. Just very difficult to top.
It gets funnier each time I see this!! It’s so entitled and ridiculous

Just to add, I don’t feel sorry for Scott if he’s left doing the panto without Carrie. I think it’s diabolical that the person who had been doing the panto at that theatre for many years, and was clearly someone who the community wanted to see each year, was replaced, most likely due to Carrie stamping her docs. He was even on the initial promo posters, then suddenly Scott’s open mouthed gurning face was replacing him. Just imagine if that happened to one of them? It’s awful

• Angry
  • Sad

LoopyLu32

HOWLING at the fact COC can’t start a Tattle account and wants an invite code… is there perhaps an age limit for this site? We are all middle aged after all so how are we to know?!

• Haha

leabytottle

VIP Member
They probably had a set of badges made, like the baby of board one she wore whilst in her dressing room. They then parade around the resort, wearing them.

Joels badge options;
“Call me KG3 #Hamwestend”
“I made that” (arrow pointing to her bump)
“My #wife thinks I’m a hunk”
“Big boys can wear budgie smugglers too”
“Brother in law of Tom from McFly”

Carries badge options;
“Star of the West End (Cinderella, child Eponine, Once that I only rehearsed for 5 minutes for because I’m so talented, despite having NO training)
“Grammy nominated singer”
“Sister of Tom from McFly”
“Not like other girls”

• Haha

ohdearyme1029

I am curious as to why she invites this much devotion. I guess anyone in the public sphere will have people who cling to them. For me, I liked Charlie McDonnell (still do!) and that led me to Carrie. I liked to sing, I was a size 10 with very similar measurements to her (remember that video of her measuring herself and telling everyone??) and so that comforted me at the time, because I was a young teen with puppy fat who felt rubbish about herself. I read All I Know Now, I went to see les mis partly because I wanted to see her perform etc. I wasn’t like a massive fan, but I just liked her. But over the years she started to grate on me, and now I just come on here every few days when I’m bored and want to laugh/get outraged about things that really don’t affect my own life. The other people on here are just genuinely really funny.

The idea that anyone on here is actually devoting more time to thinking about Carrie than her unhinged fans is crazy. It’s also funny how there are times, or were in the past, where it did seem that everyone just wanted the best for Carrie. When Oli dumped her, most messages on here were pretty empathetic and hoping she was doing okay, then we were all kind of rooting for her to expand her horizons and find herself, then when Joel first arrived most of us assumed that maybe he was just a nice normal guy that would be good for her. These threads have gotten more crazy because Carrie and her life have gotten more insane.

Reactions: 34

ruthg19

I’ve had the worst week ever at work and catching up on this thread has cheered me up immensely.

Because while I felt like I cocked up a bit this week when I was overwhelmed, at least I didn’t go on a rant about something I wasn’t entitled to for all my colleagues (and industry adjudicators like WOS) to see.

She really is a pathetic excuse for a human being. How can anyone even like her?
---
Side note, I’m playing ensemble in my local am dram panto and would like to nominate myself for Best Actress. I hope you’ll all support me in my endeavour because I deserve it xx

• Heart
  • Haha

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
I’ve never known a west end performer like it in terms of throwing tantrums! Some of them can be right entitled pricks behind the scenes but they at least have the common sense to not air it on social media.

But my god, I love a Carrie melt down 😂🍿 I hope Oliver proposes to his gf and they have the most breathtaking wedding just so I can see the Carrie fall out 😂😂

• Haha

allthemyths

My favourite part of the Stranded in Paris débacle was that they specifically travelled to the airport "to see what we can do" as if the person at the desk is gonna be like "I can see you're very upset, I'll have a word with the clouds!"
I couldn't not. There was no other way. I just couldn't restrain myself. We have finally found the true French canon classic, ladies and gentlemen. Les Misérables? Victor Huwho? Nah. This is the one French narrative, the national epic, that the civilised world must know.

Original:

la_debaclexvcmo.png

Fake:

81hz7OoGt2L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

• Haha

Elinie

Chatty Member
Alright, I take back what I said in the previous thread about the mistaken Whatsonstage award nomination of Carrie's show being only on Lambert Jackson productions, and not on Carrie. Yes, it was the production show's mistake originally (extremely cringe), but Carrie sneakily doubling down in her subscriber stories and actively asking her fans to nominate her show anyway, is such bad form and extremely uncomfortable.
And the production company just dropped it after they noticed the mistake. Which she could have done too- just say she misunderstood the criteria, thanked people for the support and moved on. Instead of starting an argument about how the criteria should be applied. It's truly so crazy to watch. She can never be wrong, and somebody not wanting to give her a gold star is an outrage.

Mark81

VIP Member
Why would anyone go out of their way to obsess over someone? That argument works both ways.

And we don't 'hate', most here are former fans who have been put off by Carries own behaviour and attitudes. The rest of us are sick of having Carrie shoved down our throats and ruining perfectly good shows with average at best talent. Or they are actually Carries contemporaries in the world of theatre. There is a mix here with plenty of valid reasons to dislike her

wordzalad

VIP Member
my first thought was that it absolutely didn’t happen!
Yeppp

“she said I’m so glad there are gender neutral toilets were I can help him without judgement or shame”. No she did not. 😭. She probably said “Excuse my husband he needs assistance and the disabled toilet was in use” and Carries made something up to make herself look smart.

Same vibes as when during lockdown all these people were pretending their three year old said “Wow mummy, I wish everyone would stay inside as then lockdown would finish earlier and everyone could be happy again”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
This is definitely to build up that she's not doing panto isn't it? Because if she's claiming she can't lift stuff now, how are back to back shows going to treat her?

RedFlagsAhoy

I always felt that doofus has an affectionate ring to it, it's the same even in the examples. I would just call Joel an idiot, that describes him better. I'd also call him an arrogant twat with subpar intelligence.
Agreed.
I’m also fond of the term “melt” as in “Did you see Joel’s latest online tantrum? What a fucking melt.”

• Haha