Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cluel3ss

It’s very interesting that when they go on holiday together she seems to end up ranting about something. Remember Croatia?

Reactions: 33

Mark81

VIP Member
The Whatsonstage Awards have moved to the London Palladium this year 🤣

The place she 'casually sold it out' but can't be nominated for!

• Haha

Buttercup1234

They are very well matched, physically speaking. Like, she looked very odd with Ollie. But with Joel, they look like a couple that fits together. I’m not sure how to explain it.

n9037

Why's she getting so worked up? Her show was shit anyway (I presume the Palladium one was the same as the entire rest of the tour) (oh yeah it was a tour, not a one off concert Karen)
Honestly I got a freebie ticket for it and even I considered walking out halfway through. Her acting was dreadful and she was acting as herself!

• Haha

Rarunkel

IMG_9237.jpeg

In my opinion, this photo serves no other purpose than to remind oneself of the generally felt repulsion towards one's partner. I did something similar with one of my ex-boyfriends (about 10 years ago). I had grown somewhat lazy and was procrastinating breaking up with him, yet I was so annoyed by his presence that I took those secret images in order to push myself to take action 😅. I mean, look at it? There is nothing scenic to share... it's solely his ugly, blurry and balding skull.

It’s undoubtedly effective.. I‘m not even in a relationship with him yet I‘m ready to pull the trigger.

• Haha

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Imagine being on your honeymoon and doing a post that says #shesoldoutthepalladium and thinking that is something that backs up his point…what a massive gif

• Haha

DaisySims89

VIP Member
I always thought Carrie should have gone travelling or at least had a solo holiday that wasn't Disney after Oliver left
She could have escaped to somewhere new, cleared her head and learnt about what really mattered to her, instead of just ticking off boxes and rushing into a new relationship

TheChicagoPiano

Yeah. Venice is also a no-go for me for the same reason. I think people fixate on Hawaii cause the last few years the worldview is very influenced by the US, and Hawaii is the main touristic place they’re aware of.

Sorry for the OT. I’m from Spain and this is kind of a hot topic here 😅.
I think people fixate on Hawaii because of the huge disconnect between the natives and the tourists - for example, when those natural disasters happened and a lot of time and money was spent airlifting the tourists out to safety immediately while the natives were largely left to suffer. Also the whole thing of Americans being able to travel there easily because it was annexed by them and there was american tourist resorts etc built to attract them with no consideration for the natives or their culture/sacred places. Other touristy cities in europe, while the tourists are annoying and sometimes disrespectful, haven’t had the same history of colonialism/the like that Hawaii does. But this is pretty off topic haha let’s get back to carrie!

• Heart

LoopyLu32

And the production company just dropped it after they noticed the mistake. Which she could have done too- just say she misunderstood the criteria, thanked people for the support and moved on. Instead of starting an argument about how the criteria should be applied. It's truly so crazy to watch. She can never be wrong, and somebody not wanting to give her a gold star is an outrage.
I could get my nan’s pals who were at her karaoke party nominated at this rate. Place was buzzin - does that count at sold out?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

shakeygal

5.30am is a normal time to wake up for a lot of people, especially people who work in London and might not live very close to where they work. She needs a proper reality check and I hope her having this sprog gives it to her.
I live just outside London. I have to get up M to F at 4:05 am, and am out the house by 5ish in order to get to work in the city on time. I work 11 hour days, 99% on my feet. I get home around 8/9 and then go straight to bed.
Carrie knows no suffering, what it’s like to actually work and earn. Bloody cow.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mark81

VIP Member
As her theatre colleagues have said, it's her lack of humility, gratitude and acknowledgement of her privileged life that makes her so unlikeable.

dull-board1243

VIP Member
In theatre it would be more about changing certain choreography if need be. Because to be fair, acting on stage for a couple of hours isn’t exactly strenuous. It’s walking/dancing, talking and singing. If she gets any pelvic girdle pain they may adapt to have her sitting down a little bit- but the villain isn’t usually on very much.
We’ve already seen the costume and how that’s been adapted with stretchy panels for the growing bump. She did have some choreography in the last panto she did, they’ll try to make sure she isn’t doing too much physical activity (true dancers can actually do a lot even in pregnancy, but Carrie isn’t a dancer).
Carrie’s going to act like she’s the first person to ever be in a musical while pregnant.

• Haha

RudeDog

Carrie Hope Fletcher #83 - STRANDED, PREGNANT in the CAPTIAL OF PANTO
Carrie Hope Fletcher is ~*~STRANDED~*~ In The CaPiTaL oF pAnTo
Screenshot_20231110_161440_Google.jpg

Disclaimer: I am not mocking performers who do panto. I just know that Carrie The Great, darling of the West End and ALW would have never believed she would be doing this a couple of years ago. It amuses me.

In the words of Sharpay Evans
🎼"THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANTED....
This is not what I planned 😞 " 🎼🎤

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
Her privilege astounds me, she has such a good life!

She’s really annoyed me, some people (me included) are never gonna see the type of money she has, own property, endless holidays, a career in the arts, according to her find the love of her life (even if it is shrek), having a baby.

Nothing wrong with wanting more but she has all of that goodness in her life but is acting like petulant child over an award, how embarrassing

Pistachiyo

VIP Member
So my boyfriend proposed to me on Saturday. I said yes. We’ve been together for slightly longer than C and NNS. I had no idea it was coming, and it was perfect. He knows I am quite shy and embarrass very easily. We were at the location of our very first date, when he got down. He waited until nobody was around and proposed. We moved in together after a year and made sure we were comfortable being and living together all the time. We could see how each person was individually and how they lived, their cooking skills, financial skills etc.

And that, Carrie, is how it should be.
Congratulations! Do you need help getting dragged through a bush or three on your wedding day whilst wearing a Halloween-esque dress? x

• Haha