Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moment of silence for the poor cast member who had to take the pic of Carrie kissing a man with no neck and no lips

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Ironic Carrie has shared that reel of Nicole sherzinger talking about theatre being physically intense and you have to be like an athlete, when Carrie has not in any way treated it as such. Extra dance classes? Working out ? Keeping herself in shape/healthy? Preparing hard for roles? Nah. Also Nicole being loved by ALW and in a revival of his show getting legitimate rave reviews must sting. While she is on her 10th honeymoon with NNS.
Omg I came on here to shout about this as soon as I saw she posted it 😂 is she really that unself aware that she thinks that applies to her?! She does NO training!

Reactions: 16
Lol. So she finally got the Kissing-my-man-in-front-of-the-Disney-castle shot she did with Pete (and was dying to do with Oliver, I'm sure, but Oliver didn't like Disney World and preferred staying in the hotel room watching football)
IMG_9184.jpeg
IMG_9183.jpeg

hahahaha

Plum-head even needed to drag Carrie’s hand to his chest 😅. How very sensual. God he’s so ugly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
The differences between the two kisses is stark. The first looks like she’s trying not to laugh. The second looks romantic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The differences between the two kisses is stark. The first looks like she’s trying not to laugh. The second looks romantic.
She honestly looks likes holding her breath in the top one. Someone said about her and Joel looking like fraternal siblings and there's the same amount of passion in that kiss as if they were.

She looks 20 years younger and genuinely happy in the old one 🫨

Reactions: 23
The first one looks like she is being forced to kiss a relative / inappropriate co-worker at the office party who has one too many drinks. It just looks awkward and very uncomfortable to look at. It wouldn't be one that I'd frame or post online. The second one looks romantic and she looks happy. Carrie has honestly got so frumpy over the years. I would like to know what her past self would think of her now even in aspects like her romantic life. Joel is like a downgrade from Pete so much.

I do wonder what Disney character she compares herself and Joel to being. The Rapunzel and Flynn thing was cringe for me at the time or cosplaying as her self insert book characters. We do see Shrek and Fiona but Carrie must see herself so diffrently.

For all we know, Joel is the love of her life and I do hope that they treat another well and respectfully, but I just keep seeeing them as a disaster. I think with Joel, I did think that he was a downgrade from her exes apperances but I thought he might be better suited personaility/ values than her exes. I don't see the appeal in Joel. He is disgusting and he is just vile personality wise and he seems to get worse. I think that the online attention he gets from Carrie has boosted his ego massively and he is trying so hard to be an infulencer. I couldn't imagine my wife doing a livesteam on the honeymoon (she isn't a social media person, but still). Joel seems to be becoming as entitled as Carrie and I can see it getting worse when baby comes.

I don't know if Disney do parent infulencers ect but I can see them really trying to be a Disneyinflencers. I can see all the Disney baby clothes and family costumes, and family trips to Disney. It is going to be terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The first one looks like she is being forced to kiss a relative / inappropriate co-worker at the office party who has one too many drinks. It just looks awkward and very uncomfortable to look at. It wouldn't be one that I'd frame or post online.
Well she won’t either (clearly) 😅 .. there is a reason why she posted it on her subscriber-account and I’m certain that she won’t frame it either.

Reactions: 8
Everytime we see them kiss its so forced and awkward looking from Carrie, remember the kiss pic with Joel in the budgie smugglers🤣. Shes only kissing him with a third of her lips in this new pic, don't do it if it feels odd I wouldnt do a kiss pic in front of the castle with someone else taking the photo as would probably be caught looking just as awkward, however the contrast between her with Joel and her with Pete is there for all to see, she just doesn't look like she's into it at all with Joel.

Reactions: 19
I’ve been feeling really down lately about my love life or current lack of but then I remember Carrie and Joel’s relationship, have a little laugh and feel much better😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.