Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only eight years?? Yeah I know that at 31 we don’t look exactly the same as we did as 22, but still.
I’m four months younger than Carrie, so most of my friends are around Carrie’s age and yeah, we don’t look exactly the same way we did 8 years ago but we look like the same person in a different life stage. Carrie looks like a completely different person in those pictures.

Reactions: 36
8 years really isn't that long, especially when your life has been as comfortable as carries.

Everyone I know is still recognisable in their 40s compared to their 20s, never mind 30s.

Reactions: 27
OK, we have found someone worse than Carrie for turning a death into all about them. This is Gal Gadot levels of cringe.

Dean John Wilson (west end aladdin, King and I)

Screenshot_20231030_160427_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Carrie and Joel saying that they miss “the castle” while they are in Hawaii is one of the most deranged things I’ve ever heard. Also they are missing out on real Hawaii if they don’t leave that resort.

***Also adding that since they are staying at Aulani they are technically still at Disney. I lived in Hawaii and studied the culture and they are missing so much if they never leave the resort area.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Carrie and Joel saying that they miss “the castle” while they are in Hawaii is one of the most deranged things I’ve ever heard. Also they are missing out on real Hawaii if they don’t leave that resort.

***Also adding that since they are staying at Aulani they are technically still at Disney. I lived in Hawaii and studied the culture and they are missing so much if they never leave the resort area.
So bonkers to go to two Disney resort on one trip. And to visit Hawaii and not see any of it is so utterly depressing.

Reactions: 27
Especially as they could be visiting Waikiki Beach or the Pearl Harbour memorial as there on the same Island.
There are also so many incredible hikes and waterfalls. Chinatown has some really cool spots too. Literally so many good things to see.

Reactions: 4
Why is his head about 3 times too small for his body. Why are their lips so weird. Why are they the most cringe pair of try hards I've ever seen in my life...
The real question is: Why does his flat head make him look like Graham, the model human who could survive a car crash?

160725131446-graham-car-crash-evolved-human.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So bonkers to go to two Disney resort on one trip. And to visit Hawaii and not see any of it is so utterly depressing.
Can you even truly claim you've been to Hawaii if you spent all your time there in a Disney resort (and on an airport transfer). surely then you've only been to the Disney resort, which might as well be anywhere.

---
Next up is Vegas, right? Kind of hoping for a third wedding 👀
I'm hoping for a third wedding in Vegas too (I said this up thread somewhere)

Presume in Vegas they're going to visit https://lighthouseimmersive.com/disney/las-vegas/ which looks like it's just a Disney animation projected in a black box venue idential to the Lightroom and Frameless venues that we have in London already (they're just not being used for Di$ney here). Thank goodness there isn't another full Disneyland in Vegas though so they are forced to actually do something different for once.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I really don’t get why they are going to vegas tbh - seems so out of character and out of the theme of the trip, plus Carrie can’t drink right now so a lot of why people go to Vegas (the nightlife) she can’t do?
---
The real question is: Why does his flat head make him look like Graham, the model human who could survive a car crash?

View attachment 2541183
Omg why is this Joel 😭😭😭😭
The picture of them kissing really doesn’t look natural , Carrie looks like she is mid grimace during the kiss!!

Reactions: 15
I really don’t get why they are going to vegas tbh - seems so out of character and out of the theme of the trip, plus Carrie can’t drink right now so a lot of why people go to Vegas (the nightlife) she can’t do?
---

Omg why is this Joel 😭😭😭😭
The picture of them kissing really doesn’t look natural , Carrie looks like she is mid grimace during the kiss!!
Are they going to the F1? Wasnt she a superfan for like a couple of races.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So ready for her breakdown over the lack of bellagio fountains. Joel demanding them dividends for ruining their honeymoon

• Haha
Reactions: 21
carries thighs look like when a butcher has packed too much meat into a linked sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.