Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel, it’s sad that you’re doing a live while on honeymoon, that’s all. No self-respecting west end star would do that. You’re a total desperado, you tool. Your wife can’t stand you, which she lets us know every time she shouts that it took ONCE to get her pregnant. Or that she doesn’t feel any butterflies with you. Or when she monogrammed several notebooks with her maiden name, after you got married.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
What's this about?
I think they were in Italy and Carrie found some leather notebooks. When she found out that she could order them online from Italy, she bought several and had them monogrammed CHF.
I mean, nothing she does makes any sense, so I could see her explain this away with the second wedding ahead of them, so maybe she didn’t feel like Mrs Montague then, who knows :D

Reactions: 12
To be fair, I started ‘showing’ at ten weeks (I totally did not but man oh man it was nice to ditch the structured underwear, let my tummy out and put on a nice flowy dress) I miss that time 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Him saying "it's not a school trip" is so weird because MATE, it's something FAR more important to your life. It's literally your honeymoon? And not only that, probably the last significant holiday you'll get before you become parents. It's a massive milestone moment in both of their lives and it could not seem less special for either of them.

Where did you go on your last holiday? Disney.
Where did you go on your favourite holiday? Disney.
Where did you go on your honeymoon? Disney.
Where are you going next? Disney.

At what point do all the memories just gel together and you can hardly tell one holiday from the others?!

Reactions: 45
I’m betting that due to pregnancy, full-on days and not being able to drink, Joel is left with a lot of free time of an evening as Carrie probably turns in at about 9pm.

Reactions: 31
It’s weird how cheap and tit it looks when you know how much money they spent on it.

Reactions: 28
It’s weird how cheap and tit it looks when you know how much money they spent on it.
That's them. It isn't and doesn't.

They have a weird talent for making everything they do look cheap and tacky. They really are the anti-influencers

Reactions: 24
The content No Neck is posting during his honeymoon is 🤯😴🙄🫠
View attachment 2539726
View attachment 2539727
View attachment 2539729
The way he shares a no context story (unless you go to the OG post) with the image of a knife between pictures of traditional Hawaiian dancing and videos of Minnie Mouse waving and his pregnant wife being seated by a life size chipmunk is wild. He’s actually so bad at social media it’s painful. They should keep all the holiday/marriage guff to ATM and then do work, personal content and memes to their individual pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He hash tagged “couple goals”… if they’re couple goals, I never want to be in a relationship again

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can not get my head around going to. A character breakfast without children. It is just so infantile.

Reactions: 43
He has deleted the comment where he replied with “respectfully it’s not a school trip”? Tell us you read here without telling us…

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I really can't wait for when the reality of having a child hits them both
The way they do Disney holidays will be totally different too

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.