Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did the Disney page choose that pic of them? With no mention of their honeymoon or anything. I feel like the Disney page chose that picture of them with children caused it looked weird just then alone?

Maybe it is a school trip and that's why Joel deleted the comment whoops

It’s a group where someone has posted the picture. The name is under the scribbled bit

Reactions: 4
She needs to back the duck away from Matthew Perry, self centred twit!

I’m not usually attached to celebs but his death has really upset me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok someone else said it. She just sounds like a pretentious twit when she uses it. Why can’t she just use “while” or “when”?
I’m 14 pages behind but I’ve been holding my tongue on this for a while. It drives me insane.

Reactions: 13
Really Crabbie is an attention w**** just like HER HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤡🤢🤡
Screenshot_20231029_232630_Instagram.jpg

And latest cringy repost from No Neck...
Screenshot_20231029_232801_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Eugh, just seen that they've started using #babymoon aswell as the many other #hashtags that they use

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Eugh, just seen that they've started using #babymoon aswell as the many other #hashtags that they use
I highly doubt they'll not have another holiday before next March, especially given how many trips they've managed to cram into a relationship that's lasted less than 18 months (but somehow has included that many trips, plus two weddings and a pregnancy).

So what are we thinking? That they'll stick with this as their proper honeymoon and have a babymoon closer to the due date? Or rebrand this one as the babymoon and have a honeymoon after Little Miss Montague is here and they can palm her off on the grandparents?

Reactions: 21
The idea of going to a Disney character breakfast when you’re both in your 30’s with no kids with you (no carebear, your fetus doesn’t count) is just baffling. On your HONEYMOON?! I can’t with these two 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The idea of going to a Disney character breakfast when you’re both in your 30 60’s with no kids with you (no carebear, your fetus doesn’t count) is just baffling. On your HONEYMOON?! I can’t with these two 🤦🏼‍♀️
Fixed it for you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ironic Carrie has shared that reel of Nicole sherzinger talking about theatre being physically intense and you have to be like an athlete, when Carrie has not in any way treated it as such. Extra dance classes? Working out ? Keeping herself in shape/healthy? Preparing hard for roles? Nah. Also Nicole being loved by ALW and in a revival of his show getting legitimate rave reviews must sting. While she is on her 10th honeymoon with NNS.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Is it really a flex being accidentally seen in Zachary Levi‘s insta stories? I know he’s Flynn Ryder‘s voice (so, throwback to another one of Carrie’s exes!), but all I’ve heard about him recently makes me side-eye the man.

Reactions: 29
I still don’t understand the point of uploading everything pretty much as it happens, especially considering Carrie’s past with fans turning up at her house/wherever she is. Isn’t that internet safety 101? I think a wrap-up at the end of the day is more current anyway, can they not physically wait a couple of hours to post things?

Reactions: 22
I still don’t understand the point of uploading everything pretty much as it happens, especially considering Carrie’s past with fans turning up at her house/wherever she is. Isn’t that internet safety 101? I think a wrap-up at the end of the day is more current anyway, can they not physically wait a couple of hours to post things?
She knows most peasants can't afford the trip she's on so she thinks she's safe

Reactions: 4

You're right, both in terms of Internet safety and also current social media trends. But as always Carrie and Joel are outdated on their use of social media. They really should research on current trends and etiquette.

Miss 'I'm being stalked' has awful online behaviour. She is so easy to track down. She has learnt nothing

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.