Carrie Hope Fletcher #81 Your career! It's behiiind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry (not sorry) but it's crying out for it

the older pic is lovely, the later council estate version, not so much

View attachment 2540668
I don’t feel I’ve ever paid as much attention to the fact he has literally not a single bit of a neck than I have looking at this

Carrie will deffo see this on her daily tattle catch up and will cry over what could have been and blame it on pregnancy hormones

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t feel I’ve ever paid as much attention to the fact he has literally not a single bit of a neck than I have looking at this

Carrie will deffo see this on her daily tattle catch up and will cry over what could have been and blame it on pregnancy hormones
She only has herself to blame
She rushed into marriage and pregnancy with the first guy who'd have her

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2540551View attachment 2540552
hahahaha

Plum-head even needed to drag Carrie’s hand to his chest 😅. How very sensual. God he’s so ugly.
Her face in the one with Pete legitimately looks fully in bliss and love. The one with Joel feels much more performative. I see it specifically with her eyelids/mouth. The one with pete they are relaxed and give off a Im melting with happiness vibe. The one with Joel they are tensed as if shes like her mind is running; get this photo done asap, whats for lunch today?

Reactions: 28
When do we think the next Fletcher family Disney influencer trip is scheduled? Is Gi still a Disney influencer?

Was their whole family trip (minus Joel 😁) to WDW this time last year sponsored by Disney or a private thing?

I was thinking they'd surely be off on a paid-for trip now or Easter 2024 with Debbie and Bob in tow that Carrie and Joel would want to be part of (Joel especially for that Fletcher family clout).

But the baby's going to be too new to travel, more so if Carrie goes overdue. They seem like the type to want to travel to Florida in April with a 6 week old and spend long days in the parks (with Debbie and Gi as back up childcare) purely due to FOMO 🙄 I know tiny babies are 'portable' but it's still a tall order especially for first time parents and you don't know how the birth is going to go (Carrie would maintain she knows best of course).

Maybe they'll plan an autumn 2024 family Disney trip instead when baby Montague is 6 months old and the parks are cooler. Do the Fletchers take their kids out of school for these trips or perhaps they get 2 weeks off at October half term in private school.

I'm just imagining Carrie and Joel sulking if the Fletcher fam go off without them at Easter, even though they have a lovely new baby to enjoy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I could make such a massive list of things I’d rather kiss than Joel
I’d rather kiss the entire W*st Br*m team, my high school boyfriend who kissed like a washing machine and the man in town who pets the pigeons 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg I came on here to shout about this as soon as I saw she posted it 😂 is she really that unself aware that she thinks that applies to her?! She does NO training!
She refuses to learn sheet music, learn to dance, and she doesn’t take care of her voice or body. How the hell does she have the right to talk about mt being physically draining?

Reactions: 15
Lol. So she finally got the Kissing-my-man-in-front-of-the-Disney-castle shot she did with Pete (and was dying to do with Oliver, I'm sure, but Oliver didn't like Disney World and preferred staying in the hotel room watching football)
I am so intrigued about what went down on that holiday 🤔 I wonder what Oliver hated so much? It's pretty rude to spend a holiday with others in your hotel room so surely something happened?

Did he fall out with Carrie? Did he not get on with Clan Fletcher? This isn't my Roman Empire but it's not a million miles away either!

Reactions: 33
I
Most probably
PROUD HUSBAND To Crabbie Hope Fletcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or
TOM FLETCHER'S favourite brother in law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #SoProud
It's actually a baby on board badge. He has to get one for the attention.
---
I
Most probably
PROUD HUSBAND To Crabbie Hope Fletcher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or
TOM FLETCHER'S favourite brother in law!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #SoProud
It's actually a baby on board badge. He has to get one for the attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ironic Carrie has shared that reel of Nicole sherzinger talking about theatre being physically intense and you have to be like an athlete, when Carrie has not in any way treated it as such. Extra dance classes? Working out ? Keeping herself in shape/healthy? Preparing hard for roles? Nah. Also Nicole being loved by ALW and in a revival of his show getting legitimate rave reviews must sting. While she is on her 10th honeymoon with NNS.
I love how I was trying to decipher NNS… then twigged No Neck Shrek!

I bleeping love Tattle my god

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so intrigued about what went down on that holiday 🤔 I wonder what Oliver hated so much? It's pretty rude to spend a holiday with others in your hotel room so surely something happened?

Did he fall out with Carrie? Did he not get on with Clan Fletcher? This isn't my Roman Empire but it's not a million miles away either!
I completely agree, I'm so curious about this. The Fletcher family were there, too, did they not feel a bit hurt that Oliver was avoiding the group activities of the parks, meaning Carrie also spent less time there/with them? How did the conversation happen where Oliver said he wanted to watch football instead of doing the parks? How did Carrie react to that and eventually back down? Did it make them go "I wish we were more compatible as a couple because we want to do opposite things here". So many questions.

I'm also so curious about how their break up happened. And their whole relationship dynamic, really - I never understood how they worked, they seemed like such an ill-fitting couple/Oliver never really seemed interested after the first year they had their showmance. I was like "what do they talk about?? What do they think of each other, really? I don't get this at aaaall"

Reactions: 23
Hahaha, same. It's like, yeah, I know he has no neck. I've seen that he has no neck. But it's never been that glaringly obvious before to me, holy tit

Reactions: 10
IMG_9188.jpeg

This is funny too- Carrie already wishing/praying for space. While boringly identifying as the witchy- witch once again 🙃.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.